Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 164. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 07:50:37 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

in my point of view,  you are absolutely right that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is new alternative ways to earn money.
but people who wanna living with bitcoin should understand or know many knowledge more about bitcoin.
yes that is right that bitcoin can helpful in reducing unemployment. i think there are som many people who are using bitcoin and earn their livelihood because they do not have their day job and they totally depending on bitcoin. so bitcoin is really too much helpful for those people who do not have their day job. i think that can atleast earn their pocket money from bitcoin.
the jobless people are getting much more benefit from this coin and along with that even the students are also getting the benefit from bitcoin as they after coming from their schools and colleges do not find time for the job so they start to search for the jobs in bitcoin community and they do some tasks to earn some money to make their living happy and to fulfill all of their need with their earnings.
defiantly bitcoin is helpful for such people who do not have any day job. to me bitcoin is in fact a hope for such people,they can even make good amount of money that i think we cannot get from anything else. therefore they are interested to invest more money in bitcoin and that is the reason that is the reason that bitcoin is now becoming more famous.
Activity: 504
July 31, 2017, 07:49:14 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

in my point of view,  you are absolutely right that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is new alternative ways to earn money.
but people who wanna living with bitcoin should understand or know many knowledge more about bitcoin.
yes that is right that bitcoin can helpful in reducing unemployment. i think there are som many people who are using bitcoin and earn their livelihood because they do not have their day job and they totally depending on bitcoin. so bitcoin is really too much helpful for those people who do not have their day job. i think that can atleast earn their pocket money from bitcoin.
the jobless people are getting much more benefit from this coin and along with that even the students are also getting the benefit from bitcoin as they after coming from their schools and colleges do not find time for the job so they start to search for the jobs in bitcoin community and they do some tasks to earn some money to make their living happy and to fulfill all of their need with their earnings.
yes that is right that those people who do not have job they have good opporutnity to make money from bitcoin. in fact bitcoin is even providing such kind of opportunitey through which we can even make money without investmet, for example those people who do not have enough money  to invest in bitcoinn they still can get good amount of bitcoin from signature campaign in this forum. i think there are so many other ways through which one can in fact make bitcoin without any investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
July 31, 2017, 05:49:46 PM

i think this is a good, rational statement.
It is slowly doing it already, people are getting involved in all kinds of projects .

And there are stable IT supplementary services to btc network which are making good money, traders,app developers, news and all the marketing which goes with it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 05:31:02 PM
yes. Bitcoin can reduce a little unemployment. From which doesnt produce to be produces.
I think most of the unemployment is in underdeveloped countries and I think suh countires do not have any idea about bitoin therefore I think it is difficult to reduce unemplyoemt thorugh bitcoin.

I disagree with you. You can simply check Spain, Portugal and Greece to see how high unemployment rate they currently have. They're normally not considered as underdeveloped countries. I think bitcoin directly causes unemployment, because some people quit their job since they have better income with bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 31, 2017, 05:22:27 PM
yes. Bitcoin can reduce a little unemployment. From which doesnt produce to be produces.

It is not only little unemployment but it is contributing a big reduction for those people that doesn't have something to do. As they know bitcoin and ways of earning it that will be the time that they will start making themselves busy in earning bitcoin. And their time will be worth it already and probably soon they'll decide to work for bitcoin full time.
Activity: 840
July 31, 2017, 05:19:42 PM
I think most of the unemployment is in underdeveloped countries and I think suh countires do not have any idea about bitoin therefore I think it is difficult to reduce unemplyoemt thorugh bitcoin.
Activity: 798
July 31, 2017, 05:04:26 PM

Activity: 1078
July 31, 2017, 03:49:41 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
July 31, 2017, 02:02:39 PM

Well, I could say that is true. Nowadays bitcoin is one of the online job in the entire world gave an opportunity to anyone who look for a part time income online. and that's happening already in different nations of course. Where it can be found in bitcointalk.org through in signature campaign in the forum.
Well in truth, it will not be considered as a reduction of unemployment or having a job since the government are not involve whatsoever. I say that it could only make a person earn a living and change his life with the benefits of Bitcoin not being employed.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
July 31, 2017, 01:57:19 PM
A lot of benefits after the presence of bitcoin, for those of you who are difficult to find work and still unemployed, then you can pursue bitcoin so that it can make money, even bigger than formal work.
Activity: 490
July 31, 2017, 12:43:34 PM
For me, more exactly bitcoin has helped economy many people to be better than before knowing and utilizing bitcoin. Like me, before getting to know bitcoin my income only $200/week. And since using bitcoin for trade, my income has risen over $400/week.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
July 31, 2017, 12:34:44 PM
Yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin has a potential and has a value . It gives opportunity to the people invest and earn money. It requires patience and spend more time to earn bitcoin.  More people are already invested in bitcoin and helps to earn extra money for their needs. I Bitcoin is a good way to earn money and helps people can work. I think right now many people have already invested in bitcoin and they have already have worked.

I may say that it does not reduces unemployment because the one who decides if a person is employed or not is the census or the statistics office.  They are the one who declares if you have a job or not.  So basically if someone asked you what is your job and you will say that you are working online, most presumably they will put you as unemployed category.  But in reality considering the employed was earning money is just the same when you are doing money through bitcoins.  So technically yes, it helps reduced unemployment in the sense of having and still earning money.

but it doesn't reduce the unemployment, in some way yes but in my country this wouldn't be considered as employed since it would be like black labour, in the governments eyes you're not working anything. Also, for someone to becomes able to receive a monthly pension they'd need to have around 65years of life for men and 62 for women and a min of 40 years of working experience and they're not counting this type of employment.
Activity: 406
July 31, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

Well, I could say that is true. Nowadays bitcoin is one of the online job in the entire world gave an opportunity to anyone who look for a part time income online. and that's happening already in different nations of course. Where it can be found in bitcointalk.org through in signature campaign in the forum.
If say Bitcoin can reduces unemployment, I think maybe wrong, because this just is a tool for helps receive money easy and fast between people from anywhere on the world's. As freelancer, when you complete their request they will use Bitcoin for replace Paypal or other payment gate for paid to you Wink
Activity: 210
July 31, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

in my point of view,  you are absolutely right that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is new alternative ways to earn money.

I notice a contradiction in your words. If they have bitcoin knowledge, they are definitely knowledgeable people, and they will have stable jobs in life, bitcoin users are not unemployed.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
July 31, 2017, 12:07:49 PM
This is an interesting fact, when many economic problems especially unemployment, then bitcoin can be used as an alternative to reduce unemployment, it takes hard work and capital for it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 31, 2017, 07:47:00 AM
Yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin has a potential and has a value . It gives opportunity to the people invest and earn money. It requires patience and spend more time to earn bitcoin.  More people are already invested in bitcoin and helps to earn extra money for their needs. I Bitcoin is a good way to earn money and helps people can work. I think right now many people have already invested in bitcoin and they have already have worked.

I may say that it does not reduces unemployment because the one who decides if a person is employed or not is the census or the statistics office.  They are the one who declares if you have a job or not.  So basically if someone asked you what is your job and you will say that you are working online, most presumably they will put you as unemployed category.  But in reality considering the employed was earning money is just the same when you are doing money through bitcoins.  So technically yes, it helps reduced unemployment in the sense of having and still earning money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
July 31, 2017, 07:44:44 AM
I agree with the above statement, in addition to reducing the bitcoin unemployment rate can also provide additional revenue from for its users.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 31, 2017, 04:51:18 AM
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
July 31, 2017, 04:40:44 AM
The annual unemployment rate is increasing, because every year so many graduates of smk or college who need work for their future future. Whereas there are not many jobs that are able to provide work to them. So from that I think Bit coin is a very appropriate solution to give hope to those who do not have an inheritance at the moment. With this BTC they can earn money as to where it should be
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
July 31, 2017, 02:39:37 AM

Jump to: