Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 162. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 06, 2017, 10:39:40 AM
Directly, bitcoin has no effect on reduction unemployment. However, in terms other businesses bind to bitcoin are helpful in reducing unemployment. For example, an ICO project or a fundraiser, which used to rely solely on dollars as a means payment can now use bitcoin or altcoin. Even alot of social activity and kind of business stands from effects of bitcoin which certainly requires labor

Exactly, it is just a technology and will do nothing directly. However, since it gives equal and fair opportunity to everyone in every corner of the world, the chances of amplifying the business development increases with the use of such global currency. It leads to the creation of more jobs and that too with international scale. It just makes financial things easier which allows businesses to utilize their time and resources on other activities.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
August 06, 2017, 10:09:11 AM
For me there's a potential that bitcoin can reduce unemploynent. Bitcoin can help people who is unemployed, because you can earn money here and anything that you can earn money is considered a job. And i know in this modern world all of us has a cp that can be used in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 02:09:23 PM
I don't think bitcoin reduces unemployment when you have to take a look at a bigger scope of it. But, bitcoin really helps people in gaining money. When they know bitcoin they can gain profit through hardship. And other thing are what platforms does an organization gives to people who are unemployed or what you called fund raising for a cause.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 05, 2017, 01:06:09 PM
Directly, bitcoin has no effect on reduction unemployment. However, in terms other businesses bind to bitcoin are helpful in reducing unemployment. For example, an ICO project or a fundraiser, which used to rely solely on dollars as a means payment can now use bitcoin or altcoin. Even alot of social activity and kind of business stands from effects of bitcoin which certainly requires labor.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 04, 2017, 04:30:54 PM
In terms of reducing unemployment, It does whenever you have something to offer in return !  But it is like you have to know or do something in order to get some bitcoins ( even trading needs some expertise). In order to reduce unemployment people needs to work for it, be it bitcoin or fiat currency.
This digital and modern era is very unfortunate if there is still unemployment, obviously they do not want to think creatively and take advantage of opportunities that exist, they just wait for the miracle without trying. Bitcoin is a good prospect for work and eliminates unemployment.

Some do think that they can have miracle like that, but bitcoin wont make then do this. Bitcoin is currency not job. Job you can have full time part time, or like some here with some signature and social media campaigns. You can earn bitcoin but bitcoin will not reduce unemployment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 03:25:23 PM
In terms of reducing unemployment, It does whenever you have something to offer in return !  But it is like you have to know or do something in order to get some bitcoins ( even trading needs some expertise). In order to reduce unemployment people needs to work for it, be it bitcoin or fiat currency.
This digital and modern era is very unfortunate if there is still unemployment, obviously they do not want to think creatively and take advantage of opportunities that exist, they just wait for the miracle without trying. Bitcoin is a good prospect for work and eliminates unemployment.
well there is still a lot of unemployment because of the skill requirement, maybe they still dont have any chance and opportunities to meet the bitcoin world
but bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate because even teenagers can make money from bitcoin
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 04, 2017, 02:11:06 PM
In terms of reducing unemployment, It does whenever you have something to offer in return !  But it is like you have to know or do something in order to get some bitcoins ( even trading needs some expertise). In order to reduce unemployment people needs to work for it, be it bitcoin or fiat currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
August 04, 2017, 01:28:36 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Exactly. I agree with you. It takes time and effort to earn bitcoin too so it is also work. I believe if those unemployed fellows who are finding it hard to be employed or find jobs, if only they will learn ways to earn and be part of this bitcoin talk organization, i think it will make their financial status more better than be employed in the secular job. I know someone working on bitcoin in this site earning very good and were even able to support the entire family by just his earnings.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
August 03, 2017, 08:57:24 AM
The best example would be me, im unemployed for 4 years now for personal reason. Until when i learned about bitcoin, i can see light for me to earn for a living.

Not everyone can earn a living out of bitcoin. It needs skills and experience to do so. If you are unemployed but you have skills, like technical skills or trading skills or anything that can be of work for people then you can surely get something good out of bitcoin, but if you have none of these skills then it would be the best option to consider bitcoin just as a secondary option of earning money.
yes bitcoin is a life time earnings because the importance and the value of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and for this I am also depending on bitcoin for my life ,bitcoin is adopting on the large level of the community specially our new generation is showing good interest in bitcoin  and I am very sure that the as the days passing the importance and the value is increasing  soon it will be more popular and it will surely reduce unemployment.   
in fact bitcoin look like as an important part of our life now because bitcoin is now providing such opportunities to people to make profit from bitcoin therefore bitcoin is now playing such an important part in our life.

Those who believe in it, it has already become an important factor to many people. But people who still, don't have any belief on Bitcoin are continuing with their JOB. Bitcoin is an independent currency where we can have our control of buying and selling in the market for profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 08:40:02 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 05:10:58 AM
Bitcoin does reduce unemployment in their respective countries, but the most important is bitcoin will provide income for the unemployed if he wants to work. Do not rage the unemployed who are already in bitcoin, chasing the next rich prospective.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
August 03, 2017, 05:00:37 AM
Not really unemployment because working for bitcoin doesn't necessary have an employer-employee relationship, bitcoin is more of working on your own capabilities and then you get paid for it, I think it's more of bitcoin reduces the number of people who are not earning properly or their salary does not compensate the expenses they incurred or can't provide them for leisure purposes because it somewhat helps people to be financially stable, it's an additional income and a sort of investment.
True and i agree on all of this, Bitcoin does opens a lot of jobs online of brick-and-mortar type of business, bitcoin opened a lot of opportunities and possibilities and a lot of chances that reduces employment and i agree on you also that bitcoin is not really directly reduces unemployment but the people who embraced bitcoins and opened a business. new business means new slots for employment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 03:13:54 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I believe in what you said, since i have found out this week that my sister's dorm mate just resigned on its own and then just focus in making bitcoins because she found out that it gives her a lot of money than her previous company. Aside from that, she won't get tired anymore since she'll be working at home.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 03, 2017, 02:32:50 AM

Bitcoin has given the unemployed people an opportunity to earn money. Though it is not the same as being employed in a company because of some benefits given to the employees but still earning with bitcoin is a good source of income. It can be treated also as being employed having no regular office hours and no boss which is a big plus. Besides there are cases when you earn more in bitcoin than being employed.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 03, 2017, 01:22:56 AM
it reduces unemployment? maybe in corporate industry because most of the employed in the private sector that discovers bitcoin resigns in their job and do self employment and trade and do business with bitcoin. i think bitcoin doesnt affect unemployment rate

Right. What it does is it gives people income whether they're employed or not. Not necessarily puts them out of unemployment but in the very least gives them a way to earn. I don't think it's advisable to rely solely in bitcoin for income. People need to have a more stable way of making money either by being employed or having a regular business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 02, 2017, 10:38:11 PM
it reduces unemployment? maybe in corporate industry because most of the employed in the private sector that discovers bitcoin resigns in their job and do self employment and trade and do business with bitcoin. i think bitcoin doesnt affect unemployment rate
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 02, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

Yeah,  i agree with you man.  By the presence of bitcoin, it will reduces the unemployment of many people,  you will do some simple task like searching and all you need is creativity and hard work in posting.

Yes and there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins so even if you don't have a job in real world you don't have to worry as bitcoin will take best care of you by giving you best earning opportunities and it has surely reduced unemployment to a great extent.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
August 02, 2017, 10:33:04 PM

I agree, the presence of bitcoin helps other unemployed to show their talents in online stage, yet it also aids them financially. In today's generation, being competitive globally by means of technology is a big chance to hit a big score, so involvement with bitcoin greatly affects unemployment in a positive way.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
August 02, 2017, 09:28:44 PM

Yeah,  i agree with you man.  By the presence of bitcoin, it will reduces the unemployment of many people,  you will do some simple task like searching and all you need is creativity and hard work in posting.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
August 02, 2017, 04:08:56 PM
The best example would be me, im unemployed for 4 years now for personal reason. Until when i learned about bitcoin, i can see light for me to earn for a living.

Not everyone can earn a living out of bitcoin. It needs skills and experience to do so. If you are unemployed but you have skills, like technical skills or trading skills or anything that can be of work for people then you can surely get something good out of bitcoin, but if you have none of these skills then it would be the best option to consider bitcoin just as a secondary option of earning money.
yes bitcoin is a life time earnings because the importance and the value of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and for this I am also depending on bitcoin for my life ,bitcoin is adopting on the large level of the community specially our new generation is showing good interest in bitcoin  and I am very sure that the as the days passing the importance and the value is increasing  soon it will be more popular and it will surely reduce unemployment.   
In that thanks to Bitcoin you can learn to earn well and recently I think that this is the best and for today even the main source of income for my family. Of course, I really like to deal with crypto-currency and I'm beginning to understand more and more even in trading on crypto-exchange exchanges. But from unemployment It definitely will not save, because not everyone will be able to sit next to the computer and work on the stock exchange. It is also necessary for someone to carry out other work that society needs.
Jump to: