Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 159. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 10, 2017, 11:13:55 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes! Bitcoin can decrease unemployed people and be an alternative or another way of source of income because it hepls a jobless people, and also give hope to those people who didn't accept in any working areas. It also give way to the people who can't work physically to earn money and think that they are not a parasites in terms of needs. Bitcoin is not just only reduce the unemployment it have also a great help to economy.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
August 10, 2017, 09:38:32 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Well in this case I partially agree because bitcoin doesn't give you a constant salary unlike when you have your own stable job. This only mean that you cannoy consider yourself unemployed if the only job you have is bitcoin knowing that bitcoin is unlike any other job. Bitcoin may give you high income but the time and effort that you need to have makes it differrent. It's also risky to do bitcoin only and being complasant about being rich because you think bitcoin will not disappoint you. So in my advice, try finding a stable job so that you can avoid some unfortunate events related to your finance.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 09:26:36 AM
Bitcoin can not reduce the unemployment rate, because it is the same currency as everyone else. It can only help to earn those who have the Internet and desire to earn.
Yes, there are some people who can not enjoy internet access, even electrical energy. They live in the Outback and in the forest. They are obviously present in various countries such as Africa. They are not familiar with technology, and live simply. Very concerned.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 10, 2017, 08:50:06 AM
I don't think so. Bitcoin is money and not a kind of job. To earn bitcoins you need to work, and the real problem is to find work. Bitcoin can help to make easier to receive payments, especially for online jobs, on this point I agree bitcoin can help.
For crypto traders it can help too if they consider trading a kind of job, I, myself, don't consider it a job.

Agree with you, Bitcoin is money and not a kind of work, as many online jobs pay using bitcoin and people take the job to earn money through bitcoin
I don't see this related to unemployment at all. Because for one, unemployment is not something to have any connection to Bitcoin since it is decentralized and the government are not involve whatsoever. so basically its just something to be a self-employed job.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
August 10, 2017, 07:14:16 AM
Of course, existence of bitcoin helps reduce unemployment. Perhaps even better than a policy undertaken by a country against income of its citizens. Because the active bitcoin grows from person to person.

I think when we say employment, we talk about people who either are working for an employer or those that have registered businesses. These people pay taxes to the government. Bitcoin doesn't do that. It gives people a convenient way to get income without paying any taxes.
So long will not continue. The government will not quietly watch as the money held by the Treasury. They will try either to legalize bitcoin and to take taxes, or to disable it. We all need to be prepared for this war. The unemployed most of all must be interested in using bitcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
August 10, 2017, 04:51:57 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think it can reduce a slight in people that have no job like fresh graduates students. Like in course of Information Technology like me, maybe they give opportunity to us the position in developer, coding, and about fixing or develop something in bitcoin.
I think it does not require any graduation degree nor require any reference and terms & conditions. It requires just internet and computer basic knowledge. Through signature campaign a man can start earning with bitcoin and can built in few months his future. I have seen many youngsters who avoid jobs vs bitcoin earning because they believe that a bright can be expected from bitcoin earning.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 09, 2017, 12:57:23 PM
Of course, existence of bitcoin helps reduce unemployment. Perhaps even better than a policy undertaken by a country against income of its citizens. Because the active bitcoin grows from person to person.

I think when we say employment, we talk about people who either are working for an employer or those that have registered businesses. These people pay taxes to the government. Bitcoin doesn't do that. It gives people a convenient way to get income without paying any taxes.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
August 09, 2017, 11:08:10 AM
This is the most complicated problem faced in every country, let us see graduates of students who graduated in this school year may not immediately get a job within 1 year of the year. A question arises as to whether bitcoin can eradicate unemployment, I do not think it's that easy. Bitcoin can overcome the existing unemployment rate, practice lessons that must be applied to the students, I think that is the right solution, so that when students graduate from school, He can directly practice his own job, for the provision that has been given during the school.

Eradicate? No, no way, never!!!!
The problem is people don't understand what job creation means.
For a job to be created it needs both people working but also people requesting a service.

Did bitpay create 50 jobs, yes it did. But the services bitpay offers are in fact a mirror of paypal and others.
Customers who need a phone would have bought that phone even without bitpay, via a cc.
Now they use bitpay and they don't use paypal which means paypal will have less customers and....balancing in jobs incoming.

Lot's of us advertise gambling sites with bitcoin. Are those sites just creating customers out of thin air.
Most are coming from others sites running on fiat. If those on btc gain the lead the others will fall creating unemployment.

Jobs created out of thin air are really few and they match only a tiny percent of the size of the increase in value of bitcoin.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 09, 2017, 09:31:55 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
August 09, 2017, 08:29:04 AM
Bitcoin gives everyone the chance to change their lives. Poor can become rich, rich can become poor on the contrary. Everyone should choose what he needs. Another chance for the unemployed to get out of poverty will not.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 09, 2017, 07:11:25 AM
It depends on a person. If making bitcoin gets in his way of work he would certainly lose his job, but on the other hand if he uses it as an alternative way of making money then he is on right track. Still nothing beats a regular job and having bitcoin on sideline is the best way to earn. For unemployed earning from bitcoin is a good source but they should not still rely on bitcoin alone.
Activity: 157
August 09, 2017, 06:21:33 AM

It's good to have bitcoin around. It helped a lot of unemployed people to have income and extra income for those who have a job. But, I think it's not ideal just to depend on bitcoin or any altcoin for your income and daily expenses. We really have no idea until when crypto currency will have it's value on the market. So, just to be safe, try to find other means of earning, don't depend too much on crypto currency.
Yes we use bitcoin as the other source of income in our life but we didn't depend only on this because there are many opportunity in our world that can help everyone and also the unemployed people can choose their desired job based on their wants
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
August 09, 2017, 06:18:22 AM
Bitcoin can not reduce the unemployment rate, because it is the same currency as everyone else. It can only help to earn those who have the Internet and desire to earn.
So this is a lower unemployment rate. Learn to distinguish between unemployment ( when a person wants to work but no sentences), and parasitism (when one does not want to work under any circumstances). Parasites bitcoin will not help. They do nothing to help.
Activity: 131
August 09, 2017, 05:50:15 AM
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
August 09, 2017, 05:47:45 AM

It's good to have bitcoin around. It helped a lot of unemployed people to have income and extra income for those who have a job. But, I think it's not ideal just to depend on bitcoin or any altcoin for your income and daily expenses. We really have no idea until when crypto currency will have it's value on the market. So, just to be safe, try to find other means of earning, don't depend too much on crypto currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 04:26:18 AM
This is the most complicated problem faced in every country, let us see graduates of students who graduated in this school year may not immediately get a job within 1 year of the year. A question arises as to whether bitcoin can eradicate unemployment, I do not think it's that easy. Bitcoin can overcome the existing unemployment rate, practice lessons that must be applied to the students, I think that is the right solution, so that when students graduate from school, He can directly practice his own job, for the provision that has been given during the school.

There will need to be a more streamlined platform where people can buy and sell certain skill sets.  People without a job would likely accept a lower payrate and the buyer may get a discount.  That would definitely help with unemployment, and a decent way to get some extra money for people that are employed looking for some extra cash.

Yes this is extra income for those who are working in somewhere. But this is a real income for unemployees. I think who are working a full time in bitcoins they are making money more than what we will earn in our companies. But never make earning Bitcoin is your primary source of income it is a risk.
If unemployment means no income, well definitely Yes! Because there are so many ways to earn bitcoins and mostly if you work 8 hours a day in bitcoin compared to working 8hrs a day in a company, working in bitcoin even have higher amount earned! Yes, you have the skills and talent and guts, you will definitely be above from any company employed person.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
August 09, 2017, 03:40:40 AM

There will need to be a more streamlined platform where people can buy and sell certain skill sets.  People without a job would likely accept a lower payrate and the buyer may get a discount.  That would definitely help with unemployment, and a decent way to get some extra money for people that are employed looking for some extra cash.

Yes this is extra income for those who are working in somewhere. But this is a real income for unemployees. I think who are working a full time in bitcoins they are making money more than what we will earn in our companies. But never make earning Bitcoin is your primary source of income it is a risk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
August 09, 2017, 12:50:33 AM

Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 09, 2017, 12:39:58 AM

I think it can reduce a slight in people that have no job like fresh graduates students. Like in course of Information Technology like me, maybe they give opportunity to us the position in developer, coding, and about fixing or develop something in bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 08, 2017, 10:59:08 PM
Jump to: