Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 62. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 08:14:10 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
In other country they used bitcoin,  and some of unemployment people are using bitcoin.  Thats they minimized unemployment.  In my country I hope it will happen also.  So everyone will not suffer poverty.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 08:00:15 AM
Bitcoin can help those people who don't have work and also those who has but wanting to have an extra earnings. Bitcoin can be   a source of income. Aside from trading, you can involve yourself to some projects like in signature campaigns.
Activity: 182
December 26, 2017, 07:26:44 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
It's true that bitcoin can reduce unemployment, here make it a side job, because the bitcoin can last a long time or not, and this is where we have high creativity and work hard like normal jobs, if you're not creative here you will not get the money, because this job is not as easy as you think.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
December 26, 2017, 06:41:41 AM
It is as it grows, but it's bound to take from somewhere else eventually. There is also the question of how much of this is really productive for society.

I'm benefiting from the situation right now, but I can't help consider the greater whole.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 06:26:52 AM
I also think same. BTC can reduce unemployment. Unemployment rate mostly rise when many depend on the government for jobs. Bitcoin has paved way for other alts and also many other ways of earning in the cryptoworld. You might even spend your whole day earning on crypto without worrying about jobs. So in my opinion, this is how Bitcoin has helped to reduce unemployment
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 06:03:41 AM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment is true. Bitcoin is an alternative way to those who dont have a job to make an income.
Bitcoin business is good for anyone who wants to earn money by sitting on his couch. Although, there is no direct connection between unemployment and Bitcoin business, yet you can say that an unemployed person can easily start investing in Bitcoins. One of the extra advantages he will have is that he can send considerable time on researching and analyzing the rates and situation of Bitcoins. In this way, he can better access the current situation and make the eventual move of buying some bitcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 05:53:26 AM
I don't see any special relationship between bitcoin and employment.
Of course, if you are unemployed and start to mine, now you have a job.
But the global effect will be insignificant.
Activity: 32
December 26, 2017, 05:44:53 AM
Bitcoin has little effect on reduction of unemployment. Because in my opinion, peoples who work more actively in earning income. Despite working, most of them are still looking for new sources of income. In my place, very few unemployed who want to learn about bitcoin. They are like the people who are waiting for end of the world. Dont have activities that provide positive benefits for his life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 04:24:23 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Bitcoin has reduced unemployment to it barest minimum, unemployed and even those that are employed has now found alternative source of income in bitcoin making it possible to survive even without job.
Yes bitcoin reduces the unemployment. As people from all over the world are investing in bitcoin and other people are working with them online and they pay their salaries in the form of bitcoin because the transfer of the bitcoin is easy and very secure. In this people are getting jobs with bitcoin and bitcoin reduces the unemployment.
Activity: 36
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

I don't think bitcoin can be considered as an employment,yes it increases or gives us additional income but the more money we earn in bitcoin,also more and more people quit their jobs, meaning it increases unemployment. Yes bitcoin helps us financially but quiting job is not right because we do not know until when will bitcoin succeed and can give us money and we might regret quiting our job because we rely everything to bitcoin.

I think it is already too late to say "we do not know". It's about what you believe in or don't. Yesterday saw there was a time when 1 bitcoin was $0.08 and at that time I was nowhere near bitcoin. At that time bitcoin could also be minded via PC. And now since the price is way too high, I have nothing but regrets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 26, 2017, 03:32:10 AM
Since everybody is asserting that bitcoin lessens joblessness I don't know how things will function like that, sure it makes numerous business openings and the individuals who have the specialized capacity could design and execute a decent marketable strategy that would consolidate the alt coin world and thusly it could help a few people handles some jobs, trading is a decent method to gain bitcoin however you have to put resources into it and you can't consider it as a customary activity as you can't foresee when you will money out the benefits.
Activity: 634
December 26, 2017, 02:33:44 AM

I don't think bitcoin can be considered as an employment,yes it increases or gives us additional income but the more money we earn in bitcoin,also more and more people quit their jobs, meaning it increases unemployment. Yes bitcoin helps us financially but quiting job is not right because we do not know until when will bitcoin succeed and can give us money and we might regret quiting our job because we rely everything to bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 26, 2017, 02:31:28 AM
Yes, it reduces unemployment and act as a side income for many.
Activity: 114
December 26, 2017, 02:13:18 AM
Haha, it is more like increasing unemployment rather than decreasing it. You see, people who have invested in bitcoin don't want to work anymore because of the profit they are earning from bitcoin meaning they are jobless with increases the unemployment factor.

If we focus on our past before joining the bitcoin we are jobless or consider to be a jobless because our job income was not enough to fulfill our needs and wishes. Also we have no such job that is 24/7 service means that we can do work any time. there are so many people around the world facing the same issue, By join bitcoin and making hard work with bitcoin able us to fulfill our need and wishes. In this way bitcoin reduces the unemployment.

I think your talking about economic status. Unemployment means the number or proportions of unemployed people. If a lot of people is quitting their job because of bitcoin, then it is safe to say that there is an increase of unemployed person which means unemployment.
Activity: 15
December 26, 2017, 02:08:42 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin

Many people are quiting their real job for bitcoin to earn more money from it rather than in their salary which is not enough for their daily lives and because of that I don't think it reduces unemployment but it increases unemployment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 26, 2017, 02:06:45 AM
Haha, it is more like increasing unemployment rather than decreasing it. You see, people who have invested in bitcoin don't want to work anymore because of the profit they are earning from bitcoin meaning they are jobless with increases the unemployment factor.

If we focus on our past before joining the bitcoin we are jobless or consider to be a jobless because our job income was not enough to fulfill our needs and wishes. Also we have no such job that is 24/7 service means that we can do work any time. there are so many people around the world facing the same issue, By join bitcoin and making hard work with bitcoin able us to fulfill our need and wishes. In this way bitcoin reduces the unemployment.
Activity: 114
December 26, 2017, 01:50:41 AM
Activity: 54
December 26, 2017, 01:48:33 AM
yes. bitcoin helping unemployed people like me. it is reducing unemployment in many countries. i'm so happy that i'd been part of bitcoin community.
Activity: 16
December 26, 2017, 01:48:26 AM
Bitcoin really helps those who doesn't have a real job. But it doesn't mean that it really reduce unemployment. You can't call bitcoining a real job. Let's just say helps a lot as an alternative source of income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 26, 2017, 01:21:52 AM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment it because even we are staying at home we can find job by way of accessing bitcoin. As for me bitcoin is already a job that offers higher salary.
Pages:
Jump to: