Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 58. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 31, 2017, 12:56:29 AM
Bitcoin provide a job opportunity around the world where they can join bounty or signature campaign to earn some income.
This is one of the great benefits of bitcoin when it comes to earning money for people who do not have the capital. I am really interested in the future development of bitcoin in the future.

Bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. Except when a person successfully invested in Bitcoin and he no longer needs to work at all.

Still that does not count as a reduction in unemployed people. Bitcoin or trading other crypto currencies give people way of earning money but for me that does not count as someone employing you for a job since no one has employed you there. It does not reduce unemployment, it just give us easier way of having an income or profit.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 12:42:51 AM
with the presence of many bitcoins that can make money I think the unemployment rate is slightly reduced, this bitcoin really helps this is a technological advancement.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 12:16:08 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

There is a definition of employed, given one person doing bitcoin to earn money it does not ease the unemployment. They are considered underemployed not employed. But the tagline is surely it reduces unemployment it a different ways.

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 12:10:34 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
We all know that bitcoin is an alternative way to earn high income and money and it can be served as your job where you can make high salary so that I think bitcoin can really reduced unemployed people. Using bitcoin can really help you to gain income and extra money.
Activity: 168
December 30, 2017, 10:57:41 PM
Also we need to rule out the payments being received as compensation for freelancers (signature campaigns are included) as we cannot call this employed people as they much closely relates to being self-employed who only works in front of a computer screen

This is a tricky point, in fact

I have already set forth a criterion for distinguishing between employed and self-employed. As to me, you are just substituting the word "compensation" for salary and wages to make it look different, but salary and wages are essentially the same compensation for work done and time spent doing it. If you enroll in a signature campaign how is that fundamentally different from you enlisting in, say, army? Basically, you are offering your services to a campaign manager (head of staff) on general terms, and if you are not too bad or too good ("overly qualified"), you get accepted and paid according to certain preset rates. How is that different from a regular or temporary job?

Yes because we can earn income from bitcoin even there's someone out of his job for bitcoin. but in the eyes of people who don't know our bitcoin is still considered as unemployed because we have no job in the real world. It helps me a lot when it comes to my financial problem. It works for having a money in times of trouble like unexpected happenings in life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 30, 2017, 10:45:37 PM
I hope so too. All young men who have just graduated from school and have not had a job, it would be better to learn bitcoin. About trading, investing, bitcointalk and others. If you do not have capital for trading, start with this bitcointalk forum. I am very confident, it will be very helpful and will really reduce unemployment.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 10:28:39 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment, If you don't work in company or in the industry and doesn't have a title of a job you can be entitled as an unemployed. Bitcoin can help to earn money which can help people for daily lives and maybe characteristics are almost similar to the real world job but we cannot say what your position is.
I’ve heard many people who invest bitcoin, supposed that bitcoin’s investment is an extra work as well as an extra income. Because all of them know its risky. Although most of us  take it as an extra income, we are always interested in spending time for it. There also have some people who depend most on bitcoin, and that’s reason why they become unemployed. So I advise you not to take bitcoin as a main work, if  you don’t have luck, you may get many trouble.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 03:23:38 PM
Yes, basically you will be "self-employed" when you do campaigning for coins. But you can still seek out employment just so you have a steady income rather than risking it with bitcoin's erratic behavior. I treat it as an alternative source of income rather than main. With a steady income, I can alot 5% of it to bitcoin if needed as an investment.
Activity: 154
December 30, 2017, 02:44:19 PM
It will helps to reduce unemployment but it not remove or reduce.
Many people dont know about bitcoin.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 30, 2017, 02:41:48 PM
For a long time bitcoin has reduced unemployment not only in my region, but almost all countries have achieved high profitability.

The first created digital is indeed beneficial for low-leverage economies, and partly reduces unemployment all this because of the great knowledge that is very useful Thank you to the hero's parrot who made a huge change that is very useful for the entire world.

I am collecting small bits of bitcoin for my savings, and I can make a small effort from my savings. Maybe it's long enough for me to collect btc money so I can use it for business capital.

Yes of course bitcoin gives an very helpful to investors who invested in early day's in recent times so many people in all over the country likes to invest and earn from bitcoin it changes a lot in all over the world .
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

Bitcoin also takes time and effort, the times we spend on Bitcoin investments are the same as the times when our workers are doing, and our jobs are just like legitimate workers. , and the idea that Bitcoin reduces my unemployment rate is very accurate and consistent...
Activity: 406
December 30, 2017, 01:36:12 PM
Bitcoin provide a job opportunity around the world where they can join bounty or signature campaign to earn some income.
This is one of the great benefits of bitcoin when it comes to earning money for people who do not have the capital. I am really interested in the future development of bitcoin in the future.

Bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. Except when a person successfully invested in Bitcoin and he no longer needs to work at all.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 11:22:55 PM

I agree with your opinion, Bitcoin can indeed reduce unemployment and can also be a passive job that is profitable for those who are already working.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
December 29, 2017, 11:18:34 PM
For a long time bitcoin has reduced unemployment not only in my region, but almost all countries have achieved high profitability.

The first created digital is indeed beneficial for low-leverage economies, and partly reduces unemployment all this because of the great knowledge that is very useful Thank you to the hero's parrot who made a huge change that is very useful for the entire world.

I am collecting small bits of bitcoin for my savings, and I can make a small effort from my savings. Maybe it's long enough for me to collect btc money so I can use it for business capital.

Well, i agreed. Bitcoin really reduced unemployment in many countries, including my country, Philippines. As of now, I really experienced what Bitcoin done in my life. I'm a student and i have no job but Bitcoin sustained my needs and wants. Even my friends, they're buying what things they wanted to buy. I hope that bitcoin will help a country to be developed. Bitcoin will help many people to recover from poverty.
Activity: 280
December 29, 2017, 08:21:29 PM

Activity: 114
December 29, 2017, 07:35:06 PM

Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment. People that cant find a job tend to start bitcoin so tha their knowledge and talents will not be a waste. Bitcoin reduces unemployment at the same time help some people to earn extra income because thier salary is not enough.
For now, bitcoin may reduce unemployment in some sector of the population but just imagine what it is going to happen if bitcoin becomes as successful as many people in the forum want, all the people working in the banking industry are going to lose their money since we do not need them anymore, people in the governments, western union paypal and many other business are going to bankrupt due to bitcoin.

Don't think it that way, I am sure that banks and any other agencies will surely adopt the use of bitcoin. They will make way how they can cope up the growing technology.
Activity: 280
December 29, 2017, 07:33:16 PM
A lot of bitcoin reduces unemployment, bitcoin mengang very help the community all over the world ..
Able to make the best digital money that we can use the money, I did not know bitcoin at first, and I after reading a bit about bitcoin I think this is a good way to increase my finance that fit fit.
It's hard to get anything of value, it makes sense for all of us so we have to try also to get the btc currency, do not keep silent.

Steps of high spirited struggle are also the most important result of financial management maintained. That's part of the story that bitcoin has greatly reduced unemployment.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 29, 2017, 07:07:58 PM

Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment. People that cant find a job tend to start bitcoin so tha their knowledge and talents will not be a waste. Bitcoin reduces unemployment at the same time help some people to earn extra income because thier salary is not enough.
For now, bitcoin may reduce unemployment in some sector of the population but just imagine what it is going to happen if bitcoin becomes as successful as many people in the forum want, all the people working in the banking industry are going to lose their money since we do not need them anymore, people in the governments, western union paypal and many other business are going to bankrupt due to bitcoin.
Activity: 322
December 29, 2017, 04:45:08 PM
The unemployment problem is a curse for the country and the nation. Without the problem of unemployment, no country will see the face of economic development. Even if Bitcoin cannot solve the unemployment problem, unemployed can make a way to earn money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 29, 2017, 04:29:11 PM

bitcoin can reduce unemployment? for me its a yes, in bitcoin you can work at home, you can create your own profits without going outside your house all you need a phone or computer and internet. Their are some people who prove's that even though they don't have a job they can earn their own profit with the use of bitcoin. The great thing in bitcoin is you are able to earn money without capital.
Bitcoin is the best thing and it can be used not only as a way of investing money but it is also a very good opportunity to make some very good amount of money for the ones who are unemployed. Bitcoin is greatly reducing unemployment as it is helping a huge number of people in making some good amount of money through signature campaign and bounty campaign. Bitcoin is no doubt helpful to the community in number of ways.
Pages:
Jump to: