Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 59. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 04:23:24 PM
Anyone with me think that Bitcoin isn't help much on the reducing of unemployment? Because most of unemployment aren't having skills and talents. So without those things how can they survive with Bitcoins?
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
December 29, 2017, 12:46:13 PM
Yes it is. Bitcoin is reducing the unemployment of the poor country. Many of the poor country's people have the knowledge of everything but didn't get the job. So it is so rough feeling if a brilliant student didn't find the job and right way. So it is bitcoin which is a stand for them. Most of the people who are with bitcoin after losing his practical life can set his life. There is a many of earning btc like trading, gambling, doing bounty etc. So he who make his brilliant knowledge here in cryptocurrency never be bother more in his life. Bitcoin is a platform now for all. So it can easily say bitcoin has reduced unemployment and opened a door for brilliant people.
Activity: 322
December 29, 2017, 11:36:55 AM
Bitcoin provide a job opportunity around the world where they can join bounty or signature campaign to earn some income.
This is one of the great benefits of bitcoin when it comes to earning money for people who do not have the capital. I am really interested in the future development of bitcoin in the future.
I don’t know about other countries but I can tell you about my country because I live here and I know the economy of my country it’s not so good and  a lot of people are job less here since bitcoin is arrived to my country so it give hope to us and believe me almost more than 40 present people have join bitcoin and some of them have changed their life’s just because of bitcoin so I think bitcoin is blessing for us and every one they are thank fill to bitcoin because bitcoin did a lot for us and I hope bitcoin will be legal soon in our country.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 05:58:35 AM
Bitcoin does not "employ" people, it just gives them the chance to earn money and reduces the risk of being poor and broke. A person who is involved in bitcoin isnt considered as someone who is employed thus their status remains to be unemployed who finds a way to earn without a professional job.

I am with you brother. More like bitcoin is increasing the unemployment in a good way. Giving the community financially capable population. That does have to be employed to support their living.
Activity: 168
December 29, 2017, 01:55:54 AM
It is quite true. With just a tap on their smartphones or their desktop computers, they can do a lot of things with bitcoin involved. I have a friend who quit his day job just to focus his attention on bitcoin campaigns and invest on it. He was successful with it till now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
December 29, 2017, 01:45:08 AM
Bitcoin does not "employ" people, it just gives them the chance to earn money and reduces the risk of being poor and broke. A person who is involved in bitcoin isnt considered as someone who is employed thus their status remains to be unemployed who finds a way to earn without a professional job.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 01:43:58 AM
I can say yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment especially in my country. Bitcoin provides many job opportunity here, people who don't have any jobs in real life can earn a living and money by doing some task or work on bitcoin like signature campaign, twitter campaign, join bounty and do some task
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 01:41:06 AM
Yes, because Bitcoin and other platforms allow to escape from government's regulatory prison and lets people to unleash their potential and creativity!
Activity: 71
December 29, 2017, 01:40:36 AM
I do not think so. Existence of bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment. In fact all i know are some employees who choose to resign and become traders cryptocurrency. Which means, crypto makes a person have a better income than being an employee.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
December 29, 2017, 01:39:32 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
bitcoin can reduce unemployment? for me its a yes, in bitcoin you can work at home, you can create your own profits without going outside your house all you need a phone or computer and internet. Their are some people who prove's that even though they don't have a job they can earn their own profit with the use of bitcoin. The great thing in bitcoin is you are able to earn money without capital.
Activity: 11
December 29, 2017, 01:10:01 AM
Yah.. It reduces numbers of unemployed..
Some people who are among bitcoin users believing that there are a possible good career in bitcoin world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
December 29, 2017, 12:58:33 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

That's true bitcoin reduces unemployment because people who are not employed will earn through bitcoin in various ways. There are no paper requirements needed, no interviews, no age, race, gender, work experience required and you can also do it as part of your business. It is way more convenient compare to the real work in various fields.
Activity: 28
December 29, 2017, 12:06:01 AM
I believe so. I think btc really helps reduce unemployment. It can can help to start up small business ventures.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
December 28, 2017, 11:48:25 PM
Bitcoin is a provisional abet to one of the biggest difficulty of people, country, in any part of the world, unemployment. Bitcoin has been very convenient and beneficial to a lot of people around the world, regardless of age, gender, race, anyone who is unemployed looking for a job that would not make a hindrance of their economical status, educational attainment, and demographic background. In Bitcoin, there are no requirements that must be attain just like in the qualifications of a particular company, all you need is determination, patience, hard work and initiative to learn and gain knowledge.

In my point of view, as a student who uses Bitcoin as my part time job, I assent that Bitcoin reduces unemployment.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 28, 2017, 11:04:16 PM
this is really happening to my country. nowadays, even many children at a young age already have offline businesses because they use bitcoin as their main foundation. and of course it also reduces unemployment in my country.
Activity: 60
December 28, 2017, 10:56:46 PM
Bitcoin provide a job opportunity around the world where they can join bounty or signature campaign to earn some income.
This is one of the great benefits of bitcoin when it comes to earning money for people who do not have the capital. I am really interested in the future development of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 28, 2017, 10:17:52 PM
You can use bitcoin to earn money that you will use to find a job or you can be full time in bitcoin trading. But best way is that you use bitcoin to earn money and have a job then continue in bitcoin trading while you’re working. Bitcoin will serves as an asset that gives you extra income and will help you to earn more money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 28, 2017, 09:59:53 PM
It could be a good be a good source of income once you already have stable situation but for those who are struggling finding money here, it isn't. There are varieties of ways to earn bitcoin but it will not always come to you. It is a competition here. There are other people who also look for jobs and it is not that easy for you to be in the position of being the people's choice always. You need to make a good name if that's the case.
Activity: 329
AGATE
December 28, 2017, 07:56:54 PM
This is very helpful for unemployed unemployed and seems to outweigh the income at work.
You need to earn in mining, joining signature campaign and investing to reduce the unemployment. Being a freelance in bitcoin is great help to learn and earn more bitcoin for your future it a great opportunity to start bitcoin.
Activity: 168
December 28, 2017, 07:54:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: