Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 33. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
This is not possible because Bitcoin needs internet connection . Not everyone has  internet connection . Plus the government will not approved this because there's no tax in Bitcoin. Unless a percent of every transaction in Bitcoin will go to the government. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
No bitcoin cannot replace the money because money is everywhere we use it everyday to buy food  and anything that we need in our daily life. So its hard to replace it. And it  could not be happen. Money is important to ppl and we can never exist if we do not have money.

If bitcoin will accepted by every store or in it is use as a direct payment method in every country then what would say ? Would it replace ? It is not impossible but it takes very long time to happen.

Even if it gets accepted everywhere in future even though fiat will not go anywhere as most of the users are comfortable with it and they will not prefer to complicate things by using bitcoin.
I think the government system will still be used people would prefer something safe. not in terms of convenience so although bitcon will be
accepted at all stores, or most stores make bitcoin as a payment option. still it would be money or major currencies are fiat

There's no reason that bitcoin will be replaces money. because bitcoin is for internet currency and money is our real money use to buy anything. Bitcoin use only to buy for stuffs online. bitcoins has no taxes and our money if you buy anything in our country they deduct taxes. So i think it will never be happen in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
No bitcoin cannot replace the money because money is everywhere we use it everyday to buy food  and anything that we need in our daily life. So its hard to replace it. And it  could not be happen. Money is important to ppl and we can never exist if we do not have money.

If bitcoin will accepted by every store or in it is use as a direct payment method in every country then what would say ? Would it replace ? It is not impossible but it takes very long time to happen.

Even if it gets accepted everywhere in future even though fiat will not go anywhere as most of the users are comfortable with it and they will not prefer to complicate things by using bitcoin.
I think the government system will still be used people would prefer something safe. not in terms of convenience so although bitcon will be
accepted at all stores, or most stores make bitcoin as a payment option. still it would be money or major currencies are fiat

Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
Nope, it should not happen to us till bitcoin is not accepted by many countries all over the world, but i hope that someday bitcoin will become a fiat.
The fact that bitcoin is money means that bitcoin cannot even replace money. But if OP meant the currencies, well, it's still nearly impossible to do that since I know the government of individual countries wouldn't want that to happen.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Nope, it should not happen to us till bitcoin is not accepted by many countries all over the world, but i hope that someday bitcoin will become a fiat.
I think it is highly unlikely if bitcoin will become a fiat currency. You can see the characteristics bitcoin is different from fiat currencies. and bitcoin are not eligible. such as open and transaparan. it may be difficult to perform tax administration. maybe its one of the reasons

Aside from bitcoin non taxable it is also non-declared. If bitcoin wants to replace fiat currency then there is a need to have a non-online bitcoin transaction wherein you can pass your bitcoin to another wallet without an internet for example in the middle of a jungle with no electricity. In this sense fiat currency has overpower bitcoin. That's why fiat currency cannot be replaced but instead bitcoin can represent fiat currency online.
Yeah right we can not consider bitcoin to use in that places which is no internet or signal for mobiles.. to send and receive bitcoin to another wallet.. If you are in that places fiat still to use as payment..

Yup there are still many places in the world where internet is not popular or people have issues in accessing it so they will continue to use fiat in future too.
I think bitcoins devs are planning to have a offline bitcoin transaction.. because there is a tutorial here in our forum that you can transfer bitcoin offline without internet.. but the problem is i think many steps you need to do before you can receive or send bitcoin offline and they are not adopting it.. maybe in the future they will adopt it and we can use bitcoin even in offline..
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I think it is highly unlikely if bitcoin will become a fiat currency. You can see the characteristics bitcoin is different from fiat currencies. and bitcoin are not eligible. such as open and transaparan. it may be difficult to perform tax administration. maybe its one of the reasons

Aside from bitcoin non taxable it is also non-declared. If bitcoin wants to replace fiat currency then there is a need to have a non-online bitcoin transaction wherein you can pass your bitcoin to another wallet without an internet for example in the middle of a jungle with no electricity. In this sense fiat currency has overpower bitcoin. That's why fiat currency cannot be replaced but instead bitcoin can represent fiat currency online.
Yeah right we can not consider bitcoin to use in that places which is no internet or signal for mobiles.. to send and receive bitcoin to another wallet.. If you are in that places fiat still to use as payment..

Yup there are still many places in the world where internet is not popular or people have issues in accessing it so they will continue to use fiat in future too.
Activity: 266

Activity: 336

Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I don't think so. Bitcoin will not be too popular to cross the real money. We know bitcoin is still banned in many countries. So people are not using it largely. However new people coming in bitcoin everyday, but i don't think it will cross real money.

if bitcoin becomes popular regular people can actually do transactions casually over the counter of some grocery stores we may never have to promote bitcoin thru signatures Smiley these gambling sites will just register to some adnetworks and display their ads there to target individuals. But then again this may happen years and year later.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't think so. Bitcoin will not be too popular to cross the real money. We know bitcoin is still banned in many countries. So people are not using it largely. However new people coming in bitcoin everyday, but i don't think it will cross real money.
Activity: 406
Activity: 700

yaa correct Even though Bitcoins are made world wide many people would still use fiat currency and in most the remote areas bitcoins can not be used. This happen as there are may poor countries where there is not much technical development.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

Yeah the daily needs will be satisfied by fiat money but every users needs bitcoin for some earnings, I suggest if bitcoin gets widespread things goes easy for them by bitcoin but it is too hard or impossible to replace fiat.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Activity: 644

There's no reason that bitcoin will be replaces money. because bitcoin is for internet currency and money is our real money use to buy anything.Bitcoin use only to buy for stuffs online. bitcoins has no taxes and our money if you buy anything in our country they deduct taxes. So i think it will never be happen in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Bitcoin its just another currencie as wallet provider, besides those bitcoin has no power to take down the current fiat system, bitcoin can come as an optiong and just.
True bitcoin does not have access to manage money and it is impossible to replace the money. Because like bitcoin crypto can not be used directly so that it can not replace the money that can be used directly.
yes bitcoin only digital currency, and does not have a physical, so it will never be able to replace fiat.
but the potential to replace online transaction a very big. we need to develop it so that it can be used as a bitcoin payments worldwide.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?

This could happen but may take decades because though bitcoin is used as payment now for some goods, many are still not aware of its existence. Other places are still behind in technology and some even don't have electricity yet so it would be really hard to implement bitcoin as means of transaction instead of fiat. Also, the government will need to regulate bitcoin first in order for people to use it as their normal currency.
Pages:
Jump to: