Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 30. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Maybe someday bitcoin could happen replaces the money, but for the next 5-10 years, i don't think bitcoin replaces the money. Maybe 20-50 years later.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen?
i think bitcoin can replace the pisychal money if 100% of the world have smartphone and use digital system in his daily activity, but this is seem imposible.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I don't think rushing into such change will be a viable option. Especially when it comes to dealing with money. If it did at some point replace the world's currencies then it would be a gradually and not all at once. People tend to test the waters when it comes to something that can cost them in the long run.

It is not something which people or governments can do. It is something which could happen on its own, if people lose faith in the currencies issued by governments.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
I think it's actually possible when everything's done digitally. When every transaction of every penny is done through bitcoin and nothing else. Every fiat has to be converted into bitcoin and bitcoin will surely have a stable value. It's too far fetched as of today though to confirm that this will happen in the future. If we try to convert all fiat money into bitcoin today, people will just do a protest as the majority of people don't even know what bitcoin is.

Yeah bitcoin is still not too popular in many corners of the world and people will prefer to use fiat as they are used to it and they are using it since long time.

bitcoin will be used in every corner of the world in the near future but still people will like to use fiat as there are some local shopkeepers who are uneducated and who are the important parts of the local markets and they only prefer fiat.

Exactly that is the major issue as people from poor countries will always prefer to use fiat as they won't be aware about the technology aspects and fiat will always exist even if bitcoin hits the mainstream.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think it's actually possible when everything's done digitally. When every transaction of every penny is done through bitcoin and nothing else. Every fiat has to be converted into bitcoin and bitcoin will surely have a stable value. It's too far fetched as of today though to confirm that this will happen in the future. If we try to convert all fiat money into bitcoin today, people will just do a protest as the majority of people don't even know what bitcoin is.

Yeah bitcoin is still not too popular in many corners of the world and people will prefer to use fiat as they are used to it and they are using it since long time.

bitcoin will be used in every corner of the world in the near future but still people will like to use fiat as there are some local shopkeepers who are uneducated and who are the important parts of the local markets and they only prefer fiat.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
I don't think rushing into such change will be a viable option. Especially when it comes to dealing with money. If it did at some point replace the world's currencies then it would be a gradually and not all at once. People tend to test the waters when it comes to something that can cost them in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?
its actually replacing money ..instead of paying u in cash they are paying u in cash ..which is the same thing ..but yes .bitcoins ate not stable ..until and unless it is stable we cant totaly rey on them...kudoos☺

Its not replacing money but its an alternate to money as at a moment we need to convert it to fiat and then spend which clearly implies that bitcoin is dependent on paper money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?
its actually replacing money ..instead of paying u in cash they are paying u in cash ..which is the same thing ..but yes .bitcoins ate not stable ..until and unless it is stable we cant totaly rey on them...kudoos☺
Activity: 924
I think no, but in future everything is possible, maybe someday many countires will accept bitcoin as legal currency and fiat become useless after this.

May be we will see many countries will give bitcoin legal status in future but we cannot expect that each and every person will start using bitcoin, illiterate and poor people will prefer to use fiat currency for sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i do not think that it is possible in the near future, because in present time bitcoin will be hardly use about 1 percent of the population of the world, the rest of the world have no idea about bitcoin then how can they reject fiat for an unknown currency, i think it will take more that 50 years of time may be generation when the new generation will be using bitcoin instead of fiat bitcoin but i can say tha every after 50 years of time the importance and use of fiat currency cannot be ignore..
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
I don't think bitcoin can replace fiat  money. Reason is that there are certain things the technology must met in terms of worldwide access / usage before bitcooin replace fiat.  One condition would be,  the internet be able to cover all the world area including rural and remote areas. Government approval on bitcoin as one acknowledged currency.
Activity: 854
I think no, but in future everything is possible, maybe someday many countires will accept bitcoin as legal currency and fiat become useless after this.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

Well, I believe for the current bitcoin will not replace the money, and I quite agree if you say that it was because bitcoin is not famous enough. it may take a very long time until bitcoin would be accepted in the community and is used as a substitute for money, but I was always waiting for it

not just this time, but forever bitcoin will never replace fiat. even though it is already well known will never replace fiat.
because not everyone uses the Internet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

well of course bitcoin still has a really long time to go before it will be able to replace all the fiat of the world, though i think it is going to be more popular
legendary
Activity: 1218

Well, I believe for the current bitcoin will not replace the money, and I quite agree if you say that it was because bitcoin is not famous enough. it may take a very long time until bitcoin would be accepted in the community and is used as a substitute for money, but I was always waiting for it
Activity: 868

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Be a NEMber- nem.io
no, by its current state it cannot replace fiat unless someone invents another killer currency like bitcoin
Activity: 840
In my life bitcoin have replaced the function of money for me in many things. now 20% to 40% of my financial transactions using bitcoin. ranging from paying electricity, water, phone vouchers, electronic items and daily needs. for me bitcoin has replaced real money. bitcoin is the future for me. We ll gonna see this at everywhere in near future.

For usage it's fine. But for profit making it's not fine. Also bitcoin doesn't have the ability to reached all places in the world so it can't replaced fiat even we count for decades or centuries.

If it's good for you then it's fine. Just don't cross the border.

That's true its difficult to expect that everyone will use bitcoin in future as people who will be not aware about bitcoin will continue to go with paper money as its easy and convenient to use.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
In my life bitcoin have replaced the function of money for me in many things. now 20% to 40% of my financial transactions using bitcoin. ranging from paying electricity, water, phone vouchers, electronic items and daily needs. for me bitcoin has replaced real money. bitcoin is the future for me. We ll gonna see this at everywhere in near future.

For usage it's fine. But for profit making it's not fine. Also bitcoin doesn't have the ability to reached all places in the world so it can't replaced fiat even we count for decades or centuries.

If it's good for you then it's fine. Just don't cross the border.
Pages:
Jump to: