Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 34. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Bitcoin its just another currencie as wallet provider, besides those bitcoin has no power to take down the current fiat system, bitcoin can come as an optiong and just.
True bitcoin does not have access to manage money and it is impossible to replace the money. Because like bitcoin crypto can not be used directly so that it can not replace the money that can be used directly.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just a matter of time. The fact that there are a lot of debit cards for BTCs is a very important step.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Bitcoin its just another currencie as wallet provider, besides those bitcoin has no power to take down the current fiat system, bitcoin can come as an optiong and just.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin replacing money is not possible, because now its very young compared to most other physical currencies that's been used worldwide. This might cause bitcoin to be the leader of digital currency but not with other currencies.

Yeah and if it has to replace any major currency then it will need a strong and valid reason to do that but I don't think that bitcoin is that powerful at a moment that it can replace any major currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Nah, bitcoin won't replace fiat. Bitcoin is too volatile, at any time the price could drop or rise from the current price of 649.30 USD.
Activity: 14
That will happen but not only bitcoin.Real money will be changed also by other payment procerors but bitcoin will maybe have domination in replacing money in our near future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Bitcoin replacing money is not possible, because now its very young compared to most other physical currencies that's been used worldwide. This might cause bitcoin to be the leader of digital currency but not with other currencies.
Activity: 28
I don' think that will ever happen in future as fiat is too huge and powerful at a moment in compare to bitcoin.

And it also holds huge market cap and maximum number of satisfied customers who will prefer to use it in future too.

Agree. Fiat are actively used now for centuries and no way it can be just replaced with a digital currency which is also lacks of opportunity to be used of.

Also with the current stability of fiat, it will bound to live on for centuries to come.
I agree as well bitcoin is a digital currency and also a its volatile its quiet difficult or i would say i will be impossible for it to replace fiat currency.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I don' think that will ever happen in future as fiat is too huge and powerful at a moment in compare to bitcoin.

And it also holds huge market cap and maximum number of satisfied customers who will prefer to use it in future too.

Agree. Fiat are actively used now for centuries and no way it can be just replaced with a digital currency which is also lacks of opportunity to be used of.

Also with the current stability of fiat, it will bound to live on for centuries to come.
Activity: 910
No that's not going to happen ever.despite btc popularity in digital world ,it has not yet affected country gdp and also ppl taking btc in wrong manner and trading illegal things with the help of it.

I agree even if bitcoin is so popular it is hindered by its feature to be recognized by government as replacement for currency.  they may even implement a strict regualtion on this even banning them just the other country do.  This maybe a secondary currency next to money but will never replace money.

I don't think that Government would be able to ban bitcoin as its an virtual currency and even they don't have control over it so I don't see it happening in future.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
No that's not going to happen ever.despite btc popularity in digital world ,it has not yet affected country gdp and also ppl taking btc in wrong manner and trading illegal things with the help of it.

I agree even if bitcoin is so popular it is hindered by its feature to be recognized by government as replacement for currency.  they may even implement a strict regualtion on this even banning them just the other country do.  This maybe a secondary currency next to money but will never replace money.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Activity: 952

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's certainly a possibility, a lot would have to evolve to get to that place and it will take considerable time/resources. But it is a possibility, only time will tell.
nope I think despite the tens of years though. bitcoin would not be able to win against fiat, I do not think that bitcoin will be the main eye. but as an option for currency

Yes bitcoin will always be used as an secondary currency and not an primary one as people will prefer to use bitcoin only for online transactions and for spending physically they will choose fiat.
though i think if usd is going to fail in the future then bitcoin will have a good chance to replace the bitcoin easily, in my opinion we will make money out of it
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
It's certainly a possibility, a lot would have to evolve to get to that place and it will take considerable time/resources. But it is a possibility, only time will tell.
nope I think despite the tens of years though. bitcoin would not be able to win against fiat, I do not think that bitcoin will be the main eye. but as an option for currency

Yes bitcoin will always be used as an secondary currency and not an primary one as people will prefer to use bitcoin only for online transactions and for spending physically they will choose fiat.

Agree as fiat money and bitcoin has different characteristics. Bitcoin was made truly for online transactions and no doubt it was the best method when dealing on any online transactions. Fiat on the other hand is truly the best method when dealing with physical transactions.

It's a major problem if bitcoin is the only way to deal with any financial transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

Yeah bitcoin is still the best alternative or secondary to send your money to other country or to use in online stores..
Right now i am lucky that im aware with bitcoin and know about it and now i use bitcoin as payment for captcha service in Senuke and GSA ranker as bitcoin payment.. some of there offer are accepting bitcoin as payment.. and i im happy that i can use it right now .. for ranking my pages..
Activity: 952

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I do not think that bitcoin is ever going to take over money and will be the number one currency that is not possible.
Bitcoin does not even exist that long and many countries would be against it so that is why it would not happen.

Yeah bitcoin will be more powerful and popular in future but that doesn't mean that it can take place of fiat money in future as government will never allow to happen it.
Activity: 406
I do not think that bitcoin is ever going to take over money and will be the number one currency that is not possible.
Bitcoin does not even exist that long and many countries would be against it so that is why it would not happen.
Pages:
Jump to: