Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Revolvers: The Ultimate Multiplayer Gambling Experience! 0% House Rake - page 2. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
We are happy to announce a new regular initiative!
We are launching a regular, daily 2 hour tournament.
It takes place, ever day at 17:00 – 19:00 UTC.

We will be handing over prices – every day (0.01 BTC), once a week (0.1 BTC) and once a month (0.5 BTC).

You can review the rules of engagement here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14781182
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

We would like to announce our new Promo - a 10 Hour Tournament.

Players get free 2mBTC upon tournament entry and can win up to 200mBTC from free faucets alone.

Drop your username here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-revolversthe-ultimate-multiplayer-gambling-experience-free-2mbtc-1423254

... and join the deadpool.
So when the 10 hours tournament will be held again? Just seen the promotion thread and wow the prize quiet a lot.

I may get join in next 10 hours tournament as you said another tournament will be held right? Also I am looking forward to see the mobile version released Smiley goodluck.
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com

We would like to announce our new Promo - a 10 Hour Tournament.

Players get free 2mBTC upon tournament entry and can win up to 200mBTC from free faucets alone.

Drop your username here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-revolversthe-ultimate-multiplayer-gambling-experience-free-2mbtc-1423254

... and join the deadpool.
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
Just wanna leave a feedback here and my experience at the site.

First of all it caught my attention with its unique game that I really enjoyed much. I started from the bonus admin gave which is 0.005 BTC and I've managed to make it up to 0.106 BTC Cheesy I also met the wagering requirement of 0.5 BTC. I've just tried withdrawing my profit and I successfully received it - https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/8019b99370d8e1194b2c9291d5cb5806955b9df70774db59d922510ac89ffb8d

I made a profit without depositing any money from my pocket and most importantly, I had very much fun! Will surely comeback again.

A few suggestions, you should add https to your website so people will be confident about their funds on your website, honestly at first I was skeptical on your site due to that. You should consider adding it:)

Anyways thanks for the bonus, profit and the enjoyment I had experience on bitcoinrevolvers. One of the best gambling site I've played so far. Best of luck to your website.

Hi adicted,

We now have the SSL certificate installed.

Thanks for the feedback. Smiley
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
Join the deadpool  Cheesy
You have to let us use this Smiley.

Because we feel good about this initiative…
We would like to announce a

---1 Hour Tournament ---
The first player to get to net profit of 0.1 BTC (within the next hour)
… gets a further 0.1 BTC Bonus !

BTC We will double your profit! BTC

Rules of engagement:
No username/spam dropping in the thread is required for participation.
Just join the game and enjoy the tournament.

Only games vs other players count towards the target.
Players who play against themselves or take part in ungentlemanly behavior (playing to lose) will be disqualified.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 29
To anyone out there,

I have made a few games and am waiting for other players.
I will be here for the next couple of hours.

Join the deadpool  Cheesy
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
Thank you very much! Great site, very nice and professional admin, wish you the best!

Thank you, kevincl01,

We appreciate it!

Activity: 75
Thank you very much! Great site, very nice and professional admin, wish you the best!
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
My username is judasp

My bitcoin address: 18NvkX25mjG9ARs5PHCyFyraNQFCSYeHcw

Thank you!

Your balance has been transferred to your wallet.

We'll be back online soon.

Keep up the good streak! Smiley

My username is judasp

My bitcoin address: 18NvkX25mjG9ARs5PHCyFyraNQFCSYeHcw

Thank you!
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
Hello admin,

I deposit 0.07 BTC i played some games and managed to get 0.15 BTC now i want to withdraw but i can't access to the site :/

Can you help to make the withdraw?

Thank you!

Hello,

We are currently undergoing maintenance.
We'll transfer your accumulated funds shortly.

What is your user User Name?

Thank you.

Hello admin,

I deposit 0.07 BTC i played some games and managed to get 0.15 BTC now i want to withdraw but i can't access to the site :/

Can you help to make the withdraw?

Thank you!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

First of all it caught my attention with its unique game that I really enjoyed much. I started from the bonus admin gave which is 0.005 BTC and I've managed to make it up to 0.106 BTC Cheesy I also met the wagering requirement of 0.5 BTC. I've just tried withdrawing my profit and I successfully received it - https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/8019b99370d8e1194b2c9291d5cb5806955b9df70774db59d922510ac89ffb8d

I made a profit without depositing any money from my pocket and most importantly, I had very much fun! Will surely comeback again.

A few suggestions, you should add https to your website so people will be confident about their funds on your website, honestly at first I was skeptical on your site due to that. You should consider adding it:)

Anyways thanks for the bonus, profit and the enjoyment I had experience on bitcoinrevolvers. One of the best gambling site I've played so far. Best of luck to your website.

Hi adicted,

At what time do you play?
The site is not exactly "crowded" all the time Smiley.

Maybe we can have a set time, for a shootout Smiley

Quite busy this week so its been a while since my last play with bitcoinrevolvers. I can't say or promise a certain time to play but I will surely comeback there. But I used to play around 12 PM (UTC) onwards
Activity: 48

Hi adicted,

At what time do you play?
The site is not exactly "crowded" all the time Smiley.

Maybe we can have a set time, for a shootout Smiley

www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
So you're making no profit from the Multiplayer game? That makes no sense. Why would you offer it then if you're not going to make any profit out of what will likely form a large proportion of the games that people using your website play?

Hello DiamondCardz,

Great question!

We are of course, trying to make profit out of the Multiplayer.
We just don’t rely on House Rake – we don’t believe in taxing our players.

In every game the players have access to Special Moves, which they can chose to use or not.
Moves like Skip Turn, Split the Pot, Retreat.

All of these moves, when utilized correctly increase a player’s chance of success exponentially.
Using some of them comes at a price – part of the potential winnings.

Hence each player forms his strategy, by deciding which moves to use and when, so to maximize chances of success at lowest cost.

That is how we generate revenue.  

Hmm, fair enough then, although I would be worried about this meaning that both players essentially are forced to keep using all their special moves else they will be at a disadvantage. Nice concept as long as it doesn't start forcing players into having to keep using a ton of special moves in order to keep up.

It's really about strategy.

The game needs to be seen and experienced, to be understood.

Sometimes the best move is - not to use a special move.
It is not about forcing anything Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
So you're making no profit from the Multiplayer game? That makes no sense. Why would you offer it then if you're not going to make any profit out of what will likely form a large proportion of the games that people using your website play?

Hello DiamondCardz,

Great question!

In every game the players have access to Special Moves, which they can chose to use or not.

All of these moves, when utilized correctly increase a player’s chance of success exponentially.

Hence each player forms his strategy, by deciding which moves to use and when, so to maximize chances of success at lowest cost.

Hmm, fair enough then, although I would be worried about this meaning that both players essentially are forced to keep using all their special moves else they will be at a disadvantage. Nice concept as long as it doesn't start forcing players into having to keep using a ton of special moves in order to keep up.
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com

Hello DiamondCardz,

Great question!

www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
hello, i would like to get a bonus username: vendetahome

i would like to receive a bonus

joddoj

Do you give bonuses to all people? i would like ot get that too im Nimbulan in game

Stop spamming for your signature, there is another thread for the free btc on the games and round section.

At least read first page before claiming..

Thank you, panjul07.

Actually that promotion is already complete.
Something new is in the works, that will be more focused on Multiplayer.

We are setting up a tournament for next week.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Pages:
Jump to: