Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Revolvers: The Ultimate Multiplayer Gambling Experience! 0% House Rake - page 4. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
is it still possible to get a bonus? my username in game is fravia

also i must admit that the design looks pretty decent, and your game seems to have a really great idea, i will definitely try it out on my free time

Hi Fravia,

It is still possible.

Please make sure to be on the site – so we can give you the bonus.

Cheers,
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
is it still possible to get a bonus? my username in game is fravia

also i must admit that the design looks pretty decent, and your game seems to have a really great idea, i will definitely try it out on my free time
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
First glance on your site, and the design looks pretty appealing. PvP games are always fun, and the FAQ makes the game sound very interesting. I tried going to the "How to Play" section of the site, and I couldn't get the "Next" buttons to work on Firefox 44.0.2. Not sure why, but it would be nice if it could be fixed somehow.

You spelt "Coming Soon" wrong on your transactions tab

You should consider adding a faucet option. I did get 100 satoshis on opening the game, but there is no faucet feature if I wanted to play more. Could be abused though.

For the profile page, single bets don't count to the total wagered, but they do count to the total profit. Might want to make the 2 the same.

Looks like the game is not finished yet and i think this just a game for nothing.. but the game works fine but some feature are not finish yet..
This game is easy to play and i think the game is easy to win.. i will wait for this game until it fixed..
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
First glance on your site, and the design looks pretty appealing. PvP games are always fun, and the FAQ makes the game sound very interesting. I tried going to the "How to Play" section of the site, and I couldn't get the "Next" buttons to work on Firefox 44.0.2. Not sure why, but it would be nice if it could be fixed somehow.

You spelt "Coming Soon" wrong on your transactions tab

You should consider adding a faucet option. I did get 100 satoshis on opening the game, but there is no faucet feature if I wanted to play more. Could be abused though.

For the profile page, single bets don't count to the total wagered, but they do count to the total profit. Might want to make the 2 the same.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
The design looks pretty nice actually. I also like the fact that there's no rake for multiplayer games. Good job!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
If you want dice with strategy - this is your game!

I like the skills based element!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Sir i like your game is just like a roulette but the difference its a revolver and you need to choose if where you put 5 bullet and only 5 is the total limit that you can select. then the vacant is your lucky and the bullet is your lose..
I like this game but the problem i don't understand why the wagered is very high...

Because basically the free btc is just for testing purpose, not for profit purpose. But yeah the wagering requirement is ridiculous high, even only game against other players are counted towards wager. So it will very very hard to complete the rollover.

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Love the name btw, Bitcoin Revolvers Cheesy site graphics looks good so far, haven't tried it yet but going to see if I can still get in that promo and see how it goes. GL Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
Sir i like your game is just like a roulette but the difference its a revolver and you need to choose if where you put 5 bullet and only 5 is the total limit that you can select. then the vacant is your lucky and the bullet is your lose..
I like this game but the problem i don't understand why the wagered is very high...
legendary
You can take advantage of our Current Promo:

To get a 0.005 BTC Bonus - Drop your username here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinrevolverscomthe-ultimate-multiplayer-gambling-experience-1402750

I cant find any requirements of this bonus regarding on the withdrawal, just a bit afraid that most of people will only withdraw the bonus without playing if there is no wager requirement.

Hello,

We have certain requirements in place - there is a Turnover Requirement and a Deposit Requirement.

Thank you for your feedback!

Enjoy the game Smiley

Ok thanks for the fast answer, but could you please inform us more details about the turnover requirement and a deposit requirement on the thread?
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinrevolverscomthe-ultimate-multiplayer-gambling-experience-1402750

I cant find any requirements of this bonus regarding on the withdrawal, just a bit afraid that most of people will only withdraw the bonus without playing if there is no wager requirement.

Hello,

We have certain requirements in place - there is a Turnover Requirement and a Deposit Requirement.

Thank you for your feedback!

Enjoy the game Smiley
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A radical betting game that combines the dynamic of multiplayer turn-based contests with the elegance of bitcoin dice gambling.  

What makes Bitcoin Revolvers special? 

Multiplayer Bitcoin Gambling.

o   Up to 5 players slugging it out in a free for all – 0% House Rake.
                                o   Even odds for all players – master the Bitcoin Revolvers special moves to gain an advantage.
                                o   Employ a social strategy and challenge opponents, form alliances or just have a plain shootout.

You can play against the house… but you don’t have to.
                                                                                                                                                After all the house never plays fair.

Rely on your Luck Wits.

o   Luck is a cruel mistress but a good strategy can insure – it’s always on your side in the long run.
                                             o   Use any of our 3 special moves at just the right time and you will turn the tide in your favor.

What do we offer?

The lowest House Edge/Rake:

o   0% for Multiplayer.
                                            o   1% for Single player.
                                            o   A rich pool of statistics to improve your game and find the best game tactics for any situation.
                                            o   Instant Play and Verifiably Fair bets.
                                            o A generous affiliate program – up to 50% of the House Edge.

Dice will always be against you… the revolver has no allegiance.

No registration required.

MOBILE VERSION COMMING SOON!

i hope support mobile now Smiley
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com

www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
Pages:
Jump to: