Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Revolvers: The Ultimate Multiplayer Gambling Experience! 0% House Rake - page 3. (Read 2953 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
hello, i would like to get a bonus username: vendetahome

i would like to receive a bonus

joddoj

Do you give bonuses to all people? i would like ot get that too im Nimbulan in game

Stop spamming for your signature, there is another thread for the free btc on the games and round section.

At least read first page before claiming..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
I really like your thinking. It's very unique and different. Keep it up ! Always think out of the box and never ever give up.
Thanks for the free 0.005btc offer bonus you giving out. I really hope the best for you. Smiley

Thank you JasonXG!

We are here to bring something new to the table.
We appreciate people noticing it!

Cheers,
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
wow , amaizing apps   ... its looks unique on the gambling section ,  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I really like your thinking. It's very unique and different. Keep it up ! Always think out of the box and never ever give up.
Thanks for the free 0.005btc offer bonus you giving out. I really hope the best for you. Smiley
Activity: 658
Do you give bonuses to all people? i would like ot get that too im Nimbulan in game
Activity: 179
i would like to receive a bonus

joddoj
Activity: 658
hello, i would like to get a bonus username: vendetahome
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
Well this is something to be excited about. Im getting to know the game right now as i post the message . lol

Wonderful Multiplayer + Gambling you made.

thanks

Multiplayer, Skills Based, No House Rake !

The 3 things that describe us best!

Enjoy the game, we appreciate your activity.

Cheers.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It seems this game is a lot of fun. I played a few games and it was really entertaining. Definitely one of the best bitcoin multiplayer gambling games I've played so far. I was lucky and won 0.003 btc, so I will come back again Smiley

Nice site design but I think it will be great if you add some sound effects.

p.s. It's really nice that you don't have rake for the PvP

Good luck!
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
Just wanna leave a feedback here and my experience at the site.

First of all it caught my attention with its unique game that I really enjoyed much. I started from the bonus admin gave which is 0.005 BTC and I've managed to make it up to 0.106 BTC Cheesy I also met the wagering requirement of 0.5 BTC. I've just tried withdrawing my profit and I successfully received it - https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/8019b99370d8e1194b2c9291d5cb5806955b9df70774db59d922510ac89ffb8d

I made a profit without depositing any money from my pocket and most importantly, I had very much fun! Will surely comeback again.

A few suggestions, you should add https to your website so people will be confident about their funds on your website, honestly at first I was skeptical on your site due to that. You should consider adding it:)

Anyways thanks for the bonus, profit and the enjoyment I had experience on bitcoinrevolvers. One of the best gambling site I've played so far. Best of luck to your website.

Wow, you are so lucky to complete the wager requirement. Anyway if i may ask, how many bets you made to wager 0.5btc? I have difficulties in finding other players, so I only play against the house but too bad I did not realize that playing against the house does not contribute toward wager.

@Site owner : Adding auto bet feature on the single game against the house would be great.

Hi Bitinity,

Addicted was not the only user to reach the wager requirement yesterday. We had 2 more with similar winnings.
The key for all of them was being active in the multiplayer.

The automated betting could prove a bit tricky, as the winning players rely a lot on skill and that is hard to automate Smiley.
Different scenarios call for different moves, in order to maximize your chances of long run success.

We are about to introduce a new promo program and eliminate the wager requirement for withdrawals.
Best to stay active, to take full advantage of it!
We would love to have you again.

Cheers,
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
Thank you for your feedback, guys. We are already working on some improvements, so anything you notice and share is very helpful and it will make the game even better.

See you soon.
Activity: 28
I played a little bit against other players and it's not scary, at the end you improve your results, but it takes a whole lot of playing. Good thing is that the game is very addictive, so don't notice hours passing by  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

First of all it caught my attention with its unique game that I really enjoyed much. I started from the bonus admin gave which is 0.005 BTC and I've managed to make it up to 0.106 BTC Cheesy I also met the wagering requirement of 0.5 BTC. I've just tried withdrawing my profit and I successfully received it - https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/8019b99370d8e1194b2c9291d5cb5806955b9df70774db59d922510ac89ffb8d

I made a profit without depositing any money from my pocket and most importantly, I had very much fun! Will surely comeback again.

A few suggestions, you should add https to your website so people will be confident about their funds on your website, honestly at first I was skeptical on your site due to that. You should consider adding it:)

Anyways thanks for the bonus, profit and the enjoyment I had experience on bitcoinrevolvers. One of the best gambling site I've played so far. Best of luck to your website.

Wow, you are so lucky to complete the wager requirement. Anyway if i may ask, how many bets you made to wager 0.5btc? I have difficulties in finding other players, so I only play against the house but too bad I did not realize that playing against the house does not contribute toward wager.

@Site owner : Adding auto bet feature on the single game against the house would be great.
Activity: 546

www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
The game has nice design, and its interesting to play. I like it. Good luck, guys!

Thanks emp,

We appreciate your games and feedback.

See you soon.
Activity: 28
The game has nice design, and its interesting to play. I like it. Good luck, guys!
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
I tried the game a little bit. I don't know how I was able to play without depositing, and then I started winning some coins, and I don't understand how.
They weren't probably real, but I think that part in the interface it not clear enough. Also I got no sound in the game, it does not exist? Finally shouldn't the bullets disappear from the gun when we got shot? These little things did not made the interface very intuitive, but it could turnout to be a nice game, specially because of the house edge, and multiplayer option.

Hello patt0,

Currently we do provide the new users with a small bonus - that is how you were able to play.
The coins are 100% real.

The game has no sound.

The bullets are not meant to disappear as what you see are actually cartridges Smiley They stay in the revolver.
Тhis way it is also easier for you to make the same bet again, instead of loading the gun again.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!  
Activity: 172
hi I did not get my bonus yet . user name :-hawk1987
www.BitcoinRevolvers.com
First glance on your site, and the design looks pretty appealing. PvP games are always fun, and the FAQ makes the game sound very interesting. I tried going to the "How to Play" section of the site, and I couldn't get the "Next" buttons to work on Firefox 44.0.2. Not sure why, but it would be nice if it could be fixed somehow.

You spelt "Coming Soon" wrong on your transactions tab

You should consider adding a faucet option. I did get 100 satoshis on opening the game, but there is no faucet feature if I wanted to play more. Could be abused though.

For the profile page, single bets don't count to the total wagered, but they do count to the total profit. Might want to make the 2 the same.

Looks like the game is not finished yet and i think this just a game for nothing.. but the game works fine but some feature are not finish yet..
This game is easy to play and i think the game is easy to win.. i will wait for this game until it fixed..

Thank you for the feedback. We will fix the bugs you reported soon enough.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I tried the game a little bit. I don't know how I was able to play without depositing, and then I started winning some coins, and I don't understand how.
They weren't probably real, but I think that part in the interface it not clear enough. Also I got no sound in the game, it does not exist? Finally shouldn't the bullets disappear from the gun when we got shot? These little things did not made the interface very intuitive, but it could turnout to be a nice game, specially because of the house edge, and multiplayer option.
Pages:
Jump to: