Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin sites leaked :( - Big bitcoin members emails database - page 3. (Read 8159 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
more bad news, him databases is true Sad i contact him by email and brought the 3 database by 10btc, in one btc wallet private to no one know.

the admin of bitcoin.de talk there no possible hahahaha, bitcoin.de site is very secure, really i dont cant open any account since de 2fa is active on them site, but one user use the same password in email, i open the email and i see the blockchain wallet the same password, for my surprise booommmmmmm 33.78 btc in him wallet, that the btc is in my wallet now Smiley.

i spent 10 btc in them all database, so i am in a good profit now Smiley yes i am crazy, but i need to test it, now i am enjoying my weekend.

Now i buy him exploit for all faucet sites, i am testing with, if tomorrow i get fell good, i will share with yours the code Cheesy

PS: the freebitco.in dont have 450k users, have 672157 users emails Smiley is too much text to read Smiley. Lets work.
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Just use a password manager like Keepass ...

That doesn't prevent people from leaking websites with your password...it only helps remembering all the passwords.

No, that makes you use the password that the password manager creates for you. This way you never use the same password for all the sites.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

That doesn't prevent people from leaking websites with your password...it only helps remembering all the passwords.
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
It's one of the basic rule for all the newcomers out there, "CHANGE THE PASSWORD REGULARLY"

& never use the same password on different sites!

It doesnt get more simpler than that, but still some people keep on making the same mistake.
Keeping the passwords for a long time is also a bad choice.
Hope we dont get more bad press from things like this again
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
LOL They cant hack mine i don't keep the password no way close to the wallet on these type of sites Cheesy
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
uhh most of these sites are sites where people have no bitcoin anyways, why would anyone want to hack them? for .0000000001?
Sounds like a bad plan for a scams who want to get some profits.
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
As of now it seems that this is just scam in the case of bitcoin.de. This is not the first attempt of this kind. The person trying to make money out of this wasn't able to provide any proof that this data is indeed what he claims it is.

Best regards
Oliver

This is good to know, it would be good to hear from the other sites, though I suspect this is a hoax/scam.  As others have noted freebitco.in has a lot of users, but I'm not sure what the value of the passwords would be since they are tied to btc addresses not anything useful.
Well, you can change receiving address but then user would get email about that. Only way it could work is if rhat mail went to spam folder. Also problem is that users have same passwords for many sites, so somebody could hack much more things then just freebitco.in account.
The bitcoin stored on sites like freebitco.in are likely little to none and it would likely not even be worth it to attempt to steal funds from these accounts. There may be a very small number of accounts that have something "writing home about" but the overall take would be very little.
I've just remembered that there could be some advertising accounts on the site which have solid amount of money. But I also doubt that its database is worth 3 BTC.
3 BTC is only ~$1,500 with BTC trading at $500/BTC. I don't think that advertisers would likely have massive amounts of BTC on that site (or on any site). Another important note is that the site is likely not able to generate even market rates for ads as it likely generates very low quality traffic and much of the traffic is likely from repeat visitors.

I agree with you that there is almost nothing worth hacking on freebitco.in account but I was just trying to find at least some reason why would those accounts be valuable Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
uhh most of these sites are sites where people have no bitcoin anyways, why would anyone want to hack them? for .0000000001?

steal from the rich not the poor
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As of now it seems that this is just scam in the case of bitcoin.de. This is not the first attempt of this kind. The person trying to make money out of this wasn't able to provide any proof that this data is indeed what he claims it is.

Best regards
Oliver

This is good to know, it would be good to hear from the other sites, though I suspect this is a hoax/scam.  As others have noted freebitco.in has a lot of users, but I'm not sure what the value of the passwords would be since they are tied to btc addresses not anything useful.
Well, you can change receiving address but then user would get email about that. Only way it could work is if rhat mail went to spam folder. Also problem is that users have same passwords for many sites, so somebody could hack much more things then just freebitco.in account.
The bitcoin stored on sites like freebitco.in are likely little to none and it would likely not even be worth it to attempt to steal funds from these accounts. There may be a very small number of accounts that have something "writing home about" but the overall take would be very little.
I've just remembered that there could be some advertising accounts on the site which have solid amount of money. But I also doubt that its database is worth 3 BTC.
3 BTC is only ~$1,500 with BTC trading at $500/BTC. I don't think that advertisers would likely have massive amounts of BTC on that site (or on any site). Another important note is that the site is likely not able to generate even market rates for ads as it likely generates very low quality traffic and much of the traffic is likely from repeat visitors.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
It's one of the basic rule for all the newcomers out there, "CHANGE THE PASSWORD REGULARLY"

& never use the same password on different sites!
Activity: 406
It will happen, best way to protect yourself don't put all your BTC in one place and change your password regularly. No other way to do it. Be smart about it.
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
That's an interesting update. Cool Cool
Someone can confirm that the info of qoinpro.com is real?
This is very bad news if true Sad

Well, I don't know, but databases which are exposed for free are real so there is no reason not to believe them. It is quite possible that somebody already bought one database. You will be sure if you change your password and don't use that particular password on any other account.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust

Best regards
Oliver

thx for that update.
Activity: 518
Thats really bad news.

Dont you think the passwords can be cracked
Yes, a lot of MD5 hashes are found.  The idea of MD5 is like a formula, it's easy calculate the output, but hard to calculate the input from the output. But.. people have created entire bi-directional databases of MD5 hashes, pairs of (password, hash) so its' easy to look up. These are known as rainbow tables and some are larger than 15 billion entries. If you have a totally unique and long password, you may be safe from it, but it's better to assume you are not.

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Thats really bad news.

Dont you think the passwords can be cracked
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Someone can confirm that the info of qoinpro.com is real?
This is very bad news if true Sad

Best regards
Oliver

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
we should remember password Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: