Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin sites leaked :( - Big bitcoin members emails database - page 5. (Read 8159 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Yup, the moment we read about MD5, it's already guaranteed that you need to change your password ASAP. MD5 can be bruteforced very easily.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Oh my god. Why the fuck would you use md5 LOL
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
Yes, them use md5, the auroracoin forum use the traditional forum salt that is more hard to decrypt.

but with a good pay decoder with trillion hashes decode it no can be hard.

examples (hashes get from freecoinworld):
30fca77cebf16fe3c5b5b4db4371dee4  -  cinta3segi
842df9fecdc99ad5aea6deb7ab117ae0 - me4ta12345
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I've just checked other 3 files they are offering for free and all paswords are hashed in databases. No need to worry at all if your password is long enough.
Which hashing algorithm is used? MD5?
Yes, MD5 is used.
Activity: 518
I've just checked other 3 files they are offering for free and all paswords are hashed in databases. No need to worry at all if your password is long enough.
Which hashing algorithm is used? MD5?
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
It's one of the basic rule for all the newcomers out there, "CHANGE THE PASSWORD REGULARLY"

Not really. Changing passwords regularly could lead to several problems. I wouldn't advice using the same passwords for different sites though.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
http://pastebin.com/KaWsDgdq

Bitcoin.de are on him pack. That sucks.

Are we need to always make new password? Smiley

LoLz... why the hell people will pay for freebitco.in and QoinPro.com ID/Pass ? Except Bitcoin.de any other DB are not valuable in the list. Moreover, if Bitcoin.de keeps he pass in encrypted form, that wont be of much value either. As I can see the hot wallets are safe for all the sites.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
we too sell the exploit that you can hack and dump any site of faucet you want Cheesy all of them price 1 btc for the exploit
Sounds like some bullshit lol.

Also that e-mail address is associated with a phishing attempt: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5972181

Sounds like a low life scammer with no real skills. Might be the owner of that MakeBTC site also (some ponzi scam?)
I think you guys are overreacting. Do you guys think that real hackers would publish their files in .rar format with password? Only way this could work is if password is long enough because rar files are easily cracked.
Activity: 587
password managers can really help

This.

I use KeePass for all my passwords, randomly generated passwords that is unique to each individual site.

This way if one account gets compromised, all your other accounts are safe too.
Activity: 252
Skoupi the Great
Any official word from bitcoin.de yet?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looking for the next big thing
password managers can really help
dfgfdgfdg
Any proof that he has got it? Because I don't believe that he has got access to 4 servers.

I dont know.
But i think it's sure, i download the 3 other sites and is real.
i don't have enough btc to buy the others to see Sad
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Any proof that he has got it? Because I don't believe that he has got access to 4 servers.
dfgfdgfdg
Oh him update the paste with the bitcoin.de and freebitco.in files, but it's coded by password for only who make the payment.

Someone is good here with zip password crack? Cheesy
Activity: 642
Evolution is the only way to survive
sorry for hear that , i have account on bitcoin.de . so what're the compromised bitcoin websites doing now,hope they didn't store passwd in plaintext Grin.
dfgfdgfdg
3 Crap sites?
freecoinworld, i download there and have 2500 members emails with md5 password and btc address Smiley
freecoinworld.com site is off and showing a page explaining them are hacked.

Auroracoin them add some minutes ago on same pastebin. i extract the emails and 1500+ members, i test 10 emails and no one is same freecoinworld.com.

Fuck man i member on past from makebtc.org, and for my surprise my email are on it Smiley

I think sure them have the bitcoin.de members details, nothing in this world is impossible to hack.

Activity: 381

The only one that seems big is the freebitco.in, Never use the same password on any site, and never make it anything meaningful.
Activity: 518

Yes, because in most cases today passwords are not hashed in the database. Companies do not take security seriously - that's why hacking pays off.
Pages:
Jump to: