Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China - page 10. (Read 5774 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
September 27, 2017, 11:59:11 PM
The price is starting to be good at $3,800 and basically this means that we are able to overcome the Chinese drama's and FUDs of Jamie Dimon.

Bitcoin did overcome but I won't consider that it is successfully defeated China. There's no competition with China or something like that.

It's just their gov't tries to regulate bitcoin.

The issue with jp morgan is probably over but the chinese fiasco i think isn't over just yet. There are still exchanges running and people trading there and the government hasn't cracked down on everything yet but bitcoin has shown resiliency so whatever happens in china likely won't have that big effect of btc anymore

Not that really over, I don't know if this person Jordan Belfort the wolf of wall st is a dog of JP Morgan Chase Ceo Jamie Dimon.

As he's supporting the statement of Dimon about bitcoin being a fraud.

And for the Chinese issues about ban of exchange it's just going to happen for awhile as there are news around there it will be off after the communist congress election there.
China might remove the ban when thwy realised how much they missed in they can earn in investing in ICO and on some exchanges. I believe they juat want the btc to dips to got the opportunity to buy, as well as those guys who will buy btc too when they succeeded on making FUD again

It's been said that they will remove the ban possible after the Communist Congress Election and that's in the mid of October.

They are businessmen and the reason that they want to buy at dip is there.

Let's just stay tune for more news as October is one of the most crucial month of  this year, why? Look on what happened with the bans and it was the time we'll see the effect of the upcoming hard fork on November.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
September 27, 2017, 07:30:59 PM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.

It appears that you are correct. Bitcoin seems to have shrugged off all negative news out of China. Of course we still don't know the whole story about China's stance on Bitcoin yet so the price could be further affected, but it looks good so far.

Additionally, even if China were to ban Bitcoin and Bitcoin exchanges, citizens of China will still find ways to trade Bitcoins on foreign exchanges and will also secretly mine Bitcoins as well. There's really no way to stop Bitcoin in China.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
September 27, 2017, 06:53:55 PM
The price is starting to be good at $3,800 and basically this means that we are able to overcome the Chinese drama's and FUDs of Jamie Dimon.

Bitcoin did overcome but I won't consider that it is successfully defeated China. There's no competition with China or something like that.

The issue with jp morgan is probably over but the chinese fiasco i think isn't over just yet. There are still exchanges running and people trading there and the government hasn't cracked down on everything yet but bitcoin has shown resiliency so whatever happens in china likely won't have that big effect of btc anymore

Not that really over, I don't know if this person Jordan Belfort the wolf of wall st is a dog of JP Morgan Chase Ceo Jamie Dimon.

And for the Chinese issues about ban of exchange it's just going to happen for awhile as there are news around there it will be off after the communist congress election there.
China might remove the ban when thwy realised how much they missed in they can earn in investing in ICO and on some exchanges. I believe they juat want the btc to dips to got the opportunity to buy, as well as those guys who will buy btc too when they succeeded on making FUD again
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
September 27, 2017, 06:51:20 PM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
That's something to be proud of. Because of what happened, almost all crypto market are down including Bitcoin. From 4800$ it dropped to 3300 which is aajor downfall. And currently, seeing Bitcoin slowly recovering from what happened also proves that it will still manage to climb its way up without China. Hoping that it will continue rising for the next years to come.
September 27, 2017, 06:45:25 PM

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 01:21:00 PM
The price of BTC seems to be doing just fine. If someone calls this a bubble they ain't seen nothing yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 11:29:47 AM
Although China may have a considerable number of bitcoin users, holder and traders that should not mean they should put other global users  into ransome,  there are positive indication that bitcoin had defeated China, people has the belief that without the Chinese bitcoin we can push up the price with more countries adopting bitcoin especially other Asian countries will try to counter Chinese policy on bitcoin.
Yes china is defeated by bitcoin and china has many investors but he did wrong to his own peoples. And Chinese people will suffer this badly and as it doesn’t matter china is with us or not many other nation has joined forum and the rate of progress will increase sooner.
With or without china, we will continue our journey with bitcoin and for sure we will have some real progress in the next months because the popularity of bitcoin is getting wider and more people are now getting in touch with bitcoin and they are preferring bitcoin rather than stock market because of the fast growth in bitcoin that can give them great profits.

Yes with or without china we'll continue our journey with bitcoin, the bitcoin price is recovering and yet to reach new all time high but it will be slow compared to if china is supporting bitcoin. China was a big country it will be a big help if they support bitcoin. What they have done will become a warning to other countries that banning bitcoin would not do anything good.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 26, 2017, 08:08:36 AM
Although China may have a considerable number of bitcoin users, holder and traders that should not mean they should put other global users  into ransome,  there are positive indication that bitcoin had defeated China, people has the belief that without the Chinese bitcoin we can push up the price with more countries adopting bitcoin especially other Asian countries will try to counter Chinese policy on bitcoin.
Yes china is defeated by bitcoin and china has many investors but he did wrong to his own peoples. And Chinese people will suffer this badly and as it doesn’t matter china is with us or not many other nation has joined forum and the rate of progress will increase sooner.
With or without china, we will continue our journey with bitcoin and for sure we will have some real progress in the next months because the popularity of bitcoin is getting wider and more people are now getting in touch with bitcoin and they are preferring bitcoin rather than stock market because of the fast growth in bitcoin that can give them great profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 26, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

I also agree with you, bitcoin will never disappear. although some mention that bitcoin is a fraud, but in fact bitcoin is now more and more demand and its value has gone up again after china market closed bitcoin.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 07:55:08 AM
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 26, 2017, 07:26:27 AM
Well, even if bitcoin is banned in china, there are a lot of other countries that will take china marketshare. There are a lot of people that want to buy and believe in bitcoin.

its best when they are around though. soon they'd be back right when the regulation laws are furnished. it won't take long and much sure, BTC will rise up again with its new ATH  again. keep your coins for now and let it grow. the chinese law is the solution to the mass adoption soon more countries will use the law.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 26, 2017, 07:06:26 AM
Well, even if bitcoin is banned in china, there are a lot of other countries that will take china marketshare. There are a lot of people that want to buy and believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2017, 07:01:54 AM

Even they banned bitcoin or altcoins in china we still have those country who support bitcoin and they don't want to lose there profit as you can see russia and other country are trying to make an recover for bitcoin the big pumped happens right now is very important to see how bitcoin powerful is.

Indeed I agree in this. China is not the only one country in the world, I mean come on there are bigger and powerful nations out there who will invest big money in the bitcoin or altcoin projects. It's just the news that will keep all the hypes of china news and letting us feel like we are in danger of loosing our money. But no, that's not the case by any means and other countries will out all the efforts in it to grow bitcoin as they know they have to make it part of their countries.

Activity: 553
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 06:04:01 AM
This proves that bitcoin users other than china more dominant, when there is information china banned bitcoin a week ago and the price drop, I had thought the price will drop below $ 1000, but my guess wrong and now the price is stable and close as before there is issue china banned bitcoin .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2017, 05:57:19 AM

September 26, 2017, 03:29:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2017, 03:01:19 AM
Bitcoin was never ruled by any specific country and it now came in seen that china had no ultimate power to direct bitcoin toward a lower position.
It is only disappointing for crypto traders of china that their government has snatched trading activity power from them.
I hope we can manage cryptocurrency market alone in future
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
September 26, 2017, 01:56:16 AM
Not yet the price is struggling to get a higher price resistance which it had when china was a part of it there is still lot of selling going on it is hard for other traders to stop that to occur when china was a part of this chain it was really hard for anyone to dump the price this is surely temporary as months come people will start replacing them but for now it's just not working.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 01:20:23 AM
It already doing that as bitcoin already start moving upward and in this run, it will touch its new high before closing of this year. No one can start bitcoin from rising, it was just one week downfall of BTC because of 2-3 bad news comes in very short period of time and market already absorb that and now in rising mode.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
September 26, 2017, 01:06:45 AM
Definitely, because no one can defeat bitcoin, it will only be defeated if no one would not be interested in bitcoin anymore and regard for the latter I think it is rare not to use such cryptocurrency that is decentralized, has the advantage to increase in its value, and not prone to inflation and many advantages it has. No one can defeat it because it become popular worldwide and many are willing to invest, make it an asset for future use, then if only one would ban it, it is not reason that it will be down totally. I am positive always that it will pump up even it decreases its value and I think it is because of its volatility because it is the nature of bitcoin.

Yeah we all surpass this great chaos and now we are intp widely demand that will make bitcoin a nice investments for the future of our finances. As we took part of the system of bitcoin now, we are going be the most reliable proof of bitcoin's growth. So we better stay strong and don't worry about the future even though bitcoin is volatile but still we are going to benefit from it's pumping moments.
Right from time, I have always known that Bitcoin is the best investment one can make in the world. No matter what happens or.how much the price falls, you shouldn’t panick or get worried about it. Just take it as the perfect time.to buy in. Simple! And for China? Get LOST!
Pages:
Jump to: