Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China - page 9. (Read 5774 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2017, 08:49:44 PM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
That's true, Chinese Government failed to kill bitcoin or at least try to take a large part of controlling it, what a control freak. If it is really true that they will release their own token or coin, i just hope that it will fail and will not get any support from bitcoin / cryptocurrency enthusiasts with that event Chinese Government will come back to bitcoin.
Chinese people are smart and they will not use the token or coin that their government will produce because as you can see that bitcoin has a lot of great features and if the token or coin of the government own crypto will not have a better features or at least the same feature of bitcoin then it will not receive or get long lasting supporters.

It's because there are something government manipulation if they will used the coins own by there government and its unprofitable for them since I think the price of the coin might became stable and only move slowly since we all know that government would not let it defeat there own physical currency. So that's why I think chinese people will still push to use bitcoins since the profit and flexibility of it is so wide.

If they launch their token people must use it. On that country government is very strong and if it's say something, their citizens must accomplish. If they want their people using their own token, people will use it. Those who continues using Bitcoin without permission can be severely punished. Anyway, good to know we don't need China to keep Bitcoin expensive and rising.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
September 28, 2017, 07:23:56 PM
Yes, now the price has been more than 4k, with or without china we still able to increase the bitcoin's price, so this proved that one country cant defeat bitcoin, there are so still many level of support coming from other countries
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 07:17:17 PM
I bet there are still a great many Chinese holding crypto-currency, ban or not. It might be harder for them to use it at China, but there are plenty of other places in the world where it can be used, and many non-Chinese exchanges.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 08:19:24 AM
We all feared these much days that bitcoin would lose its value if china does not support it.But bitcoin has proved that it can survive and also succeed without china's support.Bitcoin's price is now $$4,178.Its because there is a huge buy wall all over the world especially,japan and south korea.The loss is only to chinese investors and not to bitcoin.China's actions are in a way good for the progress of bitcoin,but in a long run.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 28, 2017, 07:32:07 AM
Chinese people are smart and they will not use the token or coin that their government will produce because as you can see that bitcoin has a lot of great features and if the token or coin of the government own crypto will not have a better features or at least the same feature of bitcoin then it will not receive or get long lasting supporters.

It highly depends. If you look at the large portion of the average joes, they highly value anything coming from their government, because their government is the only entity to be trusted when it comes to issuing a new currency. I often see how certain news channels 'describe' Bitcoin, but then explicitly points out that Bitcoin isn't issued by the central bank like is the case with fiat, and that exactly there lies the danger. Roll Eyes You can bet your money on it that a whole lot of these average joes take this very seriously - for them the government is the central point of everything. It's a damn shame that people don't have the balls and self respect to step out of this system.
Activity: 548
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 06:51:23 AM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
That's true, Chinese Government failed to kill bitcoin or at least try to take a large part of controlling it, what a control freak. If it is really true that they will release their own token or coin, i just hope that it will fail and will not get any support from bitcoin / cryptocurrency enthusiasts with that event Chinese Government will come back to bitcoin.

It's because there are something government manipulation if they will used the coins own by there government and its unprofitable for them since I think the price of the coin might became stable and only move slowly since we all know that government would not let it defeat there own physical currency. So that's why I think chinese people will still push to use bitcoins since the profit and flexibility of it is so wide.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 28, 2017, 06:36:40 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 05:36:49 AM
I think the issue released or happened strengthen the community and industry more. This clearly shows the survival power of bitcoin. Bitcoin cant die, bitcoin will never die. Let's just hope that it will continue to grow in a long run , because as far as I see it , it is going so well and promising. Keeping my funds , and will still keep it no matter what scenarios may comes in.
Exactly right, Here I myself seeing the bitcoin since 4 to -5 years and also seeing that how the rate going changes much.
Here when I was in the starting then price was about 200$/btc and people were taking that if the price will reach to $500/btc then we should make sure ourself that it is a type of fake pumping and we should use that opportunity and sell directly. But in actually what happened we are seeing already, Here day by day price increasing and day by day negative and positive things we are seeing about bitcoin but still even in these circumstances we see that bitcoin growing with better power and potential like a legand.
Here i am. Sure that not much impact we will. See, if China will ban The bitcoin, but still i am sure nothing will happen against the bitcoin users descion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
September 28, 2017, 05:34:31 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 04:35:58 AM
I think the issue released or happened strengthen the community and industry more. This clearly shows the survival power of bitcoin. Bitcoin cant die, bitcoin will never die. Let's just hope that it will continue to grow in a long run , because as far as I see it , it is going so well and promising. Keeping my funds , and will still keep it no matter what scenarios may comes in.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 04:24:35 AM
I guess you mean it won't be defeated by China? It hasn't quite "defeated China". That will only happen if the government there completely reverses its policies towards bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 28, 2017, 03:54:31 AM
for sure,china will remove their banned in bitcoin after seeing that bitcoin will not be affected even they banned it into their market and they wil market it again so btc will rise more to the moon.Btc is too strong enough i think and no one can easily wipe it out in crypto market.Well,congrats that we know bitcoin,it is really a big help to those who not work like me.

Well, I really do hope that. It has been proven that bitcoin can stand alone without China. This only indicates how bitcoin is powerful that no country can break its strong foundation. Even though its value drastically drops because of China,but now it pumped back. And for sure, bitcoin's price will keep on kicking now that Japanese government embraces bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be successfull and stronger even without China. It will stands as long support continues from the user itself and the community. Yes bitcoin will being recovering price will sky to the moon.
Bitcoin looks stronger, but I don't think this could have been this strong if bitcoin was not supported by China. Once again after the price dumping it has started to pump up higher. In future the situation might change when more countries start using bitcoin same as the Japan government.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
September 28, 2017, 03:43:02 AM
China is still a big threat and big help in bitcoins,it can be called the death and birth or support of bitcoins,china has the most numbers of bitcoin users and exchange,besides exchanges are only regulated and not shut down from what i have read
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 03:34:07 AM
for sure,china will remove their banned in bitcoin after seeing that bitcoin will not be affected even they banned it into their market and they wil market it again so btc will rise more to the moon.Btc is too strong enough i think and no one can easily wipe it out in crypto market.Well,congrats that we know bitcoin,it is really a big help to those who not work like me.

Well, I really do hope that. It has been proven that bitcoin can stand alone without China. This only indicates how bitcoin is powerful that no country can break its strong foundation. Even though its value drastically drops because of China,but now it pumped back. And for sure, bitcoin's price will keep on kicking now that Japanese government embraces bitcoin.
Bitcoin will be successfull and stronger even without China. It will stands as long support continues from the user itself and the community. Yes bitcoin will being recovering price will sky to the moon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
September 28, 2017, 03:19:08 AM
No China never banned Bitcoin, they banned people from trading cryptocurrencies with their own fiat currency mate, it was never about what Bitcoin is

And what it can be, they just didn't want their Yuan to get dumped, did you even know countries like US were buying Bitcoin with dollar and then

Converted the Bitcoins into Yuan to dump billions of dollars of it all at once to inflate China's economy. now they'll know who is behind every single

Exchange taking place after they issue license for them.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 28, 2017, 02:16:14 AM

China now proven to becomes useless partner for all bitcoin enthusiast. With their failed actions, they've just teach us to not to be afraid of them and we can now moving forward with or without their support bitcoin and altcoin will live. I've just heard that there is an another attempt to ban their bitcoin exchanges for real again but i believed they will have the same fail results too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 01:49:06 AM

Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
September 28, 2017, 01:37:58 AM

Yes, but this is only one country banned and if half the world, then there are two options, or everything will be fine and the price of it will be sky-high, or an underground option. And only China, who wanted the latter already was stingy and waiting for the price is twice as high.
Activity: 714
September 28, 2017, 01:34:16 AM

No one can stop bitcoin. I just heard that China once again will ban bitcoin exchanges for real after of their failed attempts but i strongly believed this another try will going to fail too. Moving forward lets forget the Chinese lets focus on how we can be on board when bitcoin will reach $5,000 at the end of this year and $10,000 for the next year. We must not waste our time thinking of our Chinese fellows.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
September 28, 2017, 01:26:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: