Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin successfully defeated China - page 11. (Read 5774 times)

Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
September 26, 2017, 12:39:53 AM

Yeah that's the very nature of bitcoin to pump itself back and start working as it does always. Even we discovered this power of bitcoin at the time of hard fork and now this second well settled proof for the new investors of bitcoin that it can grow normally even if it is taken down by some means.

I'm also excited to see what happens when the regulated exchangers goes online in china. This will be the most historic event to see in my life because who knows the price could rise more than 2-3K once they start investing. This we can tell for sure because we saw similar downward movement for bitcoin price. In the same way it will start rising too. Hope to see 6K plus price at the start of 2018 year. Better start putting all the money into it.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 11:39:54 PM
yes we should be thankful with this great news. Hopefully other countries are wiser if they want to ban bitcoin in their country. Because the losses to be received are also large for the people themselves and never affect the price of bitcoin so far in the market. So it will be useless without any meaningful constraints for bitcoiner in the search for profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
September 25, 2017, 10:52:41 PM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
It is really good that bitcoin has defeated china even china is one of the biggest countries who uses bitcoin, bitcoin still proves that they do not need china and can survives without them. But if there are still countries who continues to ban bitcoin maybe bitcoin drops its price.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
September 25, 2017, 05:30:27 PM
Bitcoin is much bigger than one country. One country alone cannot dictate the direction of Bitcoin, at this point it is global.

Even if all the major countries banned it, people that really want to buy will always find a way, and some countries will always keep it unbanned because it will be on their interest to do so, they would become crypto friendly niches and they would reap the profits of that while the rest get nothing, which is why it will never happen, at some point you are missing out if you ban it, which is why i also think China will retract from his position and unban it eventually.

Since Chinese already know how to make lots of money in the crypto world, even if the Chinese bans it, they will always find a way to trade/invest into it, whether using vpn, having a non-Chinese in China to buy bitcoins for them.

I really hope that they will retract their positions though, it was sudden that those who have millions worth of investment in there suddenly panics  sold off crashing the market. Its not the world that will suffer, its those Chinese investors who really love bitcoin because they are earning huge amount is the real loser here.

They would need to be using OTC. If the leaked papers from the chinese government are reals, they are going to ban Tor and VPN's. So I guess Tor is out of the picture now, most main VPNs will be banned, so they will need to find fresh VPNs that aren't banned which shouldn't be hard.

But meeting in real life and making the deal will most likely be the way to go for them. You can't never stop people from doing that. Also in the future we will have send-and-receive satellites and then it will be over for all these government scammers.
I think holding bitcoin for long time without any country problem will make the price of the bitcoin very high so if you want to invest in bitcoin and you are in china it is very easy to search the process to invest in bitcoin and make the trusted site to contact you. It is not good to make only one country be responsible for the down price of the bitcoin as a lot of other countries are using bitcoin and they want to make good income through bitcoin.
Activity: 280
September 23, 2017, 11:52:15 AM
or it might be china's move that bitcoin wento 4000$?
who knows what those chinese men thinking, they are business minded to begin with but from what i am seeing now with btc, im happy for it Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
September 23, 2017, 10:43:08 AM
Bitcoin has pumped back to $4000 and up, without no chinese markets involved, proving that we can survive government bans. I am very confident now in a strong recovery to an ATH. Once we reach ATH in a post-Chinese ban environment, we are going to prove to the world that bans on Bitcoin are useless, so they will either join us or keep getting exposed.

I predict chinese exchanges will eventually be back under regulated licenses, pumping the price even further. Get in now or cry later.
Well after the circumstances that bitcoin cryptocurrency had faced, along with the banning of bitcoin exchange within the country of China, still bitcoin can recover and regain its great dump. It just proves that bitcoin is really a fast growing cryptocurrency and capable of regaining its price ratw whenever it came into a dump situation. This only implies that China is not a great lost for bitcoin to loose its consumer because of the dump. In fact, it only proves that bitcoin users are really too big in count that it raises the demand to make bitcoin price rate pump into the initial price.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
September 23, 2017, 10:16:10 AM

A fact that will shut people's mouths indeed.  People have been boasting that stupid FUDs can take down bitcoin, well I can say one thing to ya,"To your face" dawgs. Wait until China gets back into bitcoin after the regulatory measures are taken, bitcoin will shut your damn mouth because listen up,  Russia has invited mining firms in a place Leningrad, so that they can also contribute a lot in crytpo mining.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 09:49:17 AM
Of course Bitcoin successfully defeated China, it's a decentralized network of computers! Look what happened when they tried to stop torrents.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 21, 2017, 05:23:04 PM
This is battle of titans, I hope btc will win
It is not a matter of hope, if China withdrew form the crypto market then that will be a very hard blow for bitcoin but that will not be enough to kill it and then after some time bitcoin is going to recover and we will reach normality after a few months, so if China eventually bans bitcoin we will get over it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 21, 2017, 02:54:34 AM
I think this problem doesn't bother Chinese rich men. They're doing what they want to do in underground. They can not live without BTC also.

I think China has smartly banned the ICO and they knew the market will fall which happened and from their the big institution or government would have started buying btc and thus they would have made huge profits by now. This will help them for their economy.  This might be a tactical move from the government itself.

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 21, 2017, 02:48:27 AM

bitcoin value did not come from governments but from the enthusiast who keep promote the freedom bitcoin come to provide for us. Chinese government cannot outrightly ban bitcoin as this system is decentralized and bitcoin did not need governments to realize it potential. I will advise China regulatory authority to stop creating enmity with bitcoin as in future this will affect they government as bitcoin will be use to negotiate international financial policy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 02:19:46 AM

Bitcoin is not fighting against China though so why would it defeat it, the price fall down happened because of some people that really affects with the news of banning and this Jamie Dimon guy, banning of Bitcoin in China will surely slightly affect the price but if they just ban the mining of cryptocurrencies there then I think that's the time that the price of bitcoin will drastically go down.

Many Chinese people still hodl their bitcoins because they are good at numbers and they know to themselves that banning exchanges to their country is nothing as they can still find a way in accessing it as long as there is an internet and VPN or any other way to breach this ban.

Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
September 20, 2017, 11:44:41 PM
Well bitcoin survive chinese banning but it doesn't mean that it will conquer and survive the government banning.
It's good that bitcoin is back again and I am hoping that after the chinese exchange are regulated again, it will go to moon again.
Activity: 742
September 20, 2017, 10:02:57 PM

All is Chinese, they deliberately give bad news to Bitcoin; and made Bitcoin dump sharply. What they get is cheap Bitcoin. We can not deny the huge Chinese market so it will affect Bitcoin quite big. However, China can not fight the world. And now that Bitcoin has increased back to $ 4000.
I received the news yesterday China has a big conference on the future Bitcoin Cash. It seems that they will use it instead of Bitcoin in their own country for easy management.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
September 20, 2017, 07:56:48 PM
The fact that Bitcoin remain its high value regardless of banning bitcoin in China is a good thing. This only shows that bitcoin is not dependent on them, there might be small changes but it does not really affected its value. Instead of dumping, we can still expect that its value would rise really high. We can say that bitcoin really bit China once it reaches $5000 and this is very clear would happen. There would be many regulation and adaptation to do in this bitcoin phenomenon.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 20, 2017, 07:33:22 PM
Bitcoin won this game and you can see that even the china banned bitcoin you can still see that the price of bitcoin is not dump very hard and it is just a small changes in the price and it seems that it is planning to go up again and that is what we are waiting for because if you bought bitcoins at the dumping session of bitcoin then you have cheap bitcoins and waiting for the price to go up.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
September 20, 2017, 07:12:39 PM
Whether we like it or not.. all world news in the line of cryptocurrencies has a ripple effect on the price and to make the digital more decentralized and robust from fluctuations caused by individual countries we need more countries to make their mark by showing some support to  avoid this china monopoly people speculate about
Activity: 209
September 20, 2017, 07:07:37 PM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 20, 2017, 07:06:56 PM

Bitcoin is slowly getting over its China dependency and I do not think the Chinese government is very happy about it, they thought they could control bitcoin and when they thought things were getting out of hand they thought they could destroy bitcoin and now they are realizing that their control over bitcoin was nothing but an illusion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
September 20, 2017, 04:10:23 PM

China never banned bitcoin in all. All of this was done merely to regulate bitcoin. Waging a war between bitcoin vs china is absolutely wrong. Considering the growing safety concerns related with cryptocurrencies you will see a lot or currencies coming up with new regulations which will somehow try to centralize bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: