Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 17. (Read 26352 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
After finishing the week in profit let's start another one hopefully in profit too.

Today tip
Crusaders vs Colareine---Over 2.5 goals
copper member
The week already ended in profit, but let's try to make the profit even bigger with today tip

Today tip
Schalke vs Hertha---Schalke to win at 1.7
copper member
Awesome victory. The week is already in profit because we had 4 wins ,3 of them with odd of 1.8 as average and one with 1.55 , tomorrow last tip, which will increase our profit a lot if a win. Stay tuned. I am out of the nightmare I was in last week.
copper member
After a great win yesterday let's move to today tip with the same odd as yesterday

Today tip
Portsmouth vs Plymouth---Portsmouth to win
copper member
After a loss yesterday let's try to recover tonight with a good game and good odd

Today tip
Twente vs Roda---Twente win at 1.8
copper member
After a great win yesterday we continue with the Europa League tonight.

Today tip
Midtyjlland vs Malmo---Both teams to score at odd 1.83
copper member
After a disappointing draw yesterday I still continue with the Championd League and I am backing the under dog today with an asian handicap

Today tip
Salzburg vs Red Star---Red star asian handicap +1.5 goals at odd 1.57

Edit: Awesome victory.
copper member
Let's move on to the Champions tonight with a normal odd of 1.55

Today tip
Aek Athens vs MOL Vidi---Aek to win
copper member
I have had a weekend to reflect and this time I am trying bigger odds than normal, which mean better odds than 1.50-1.60 and see how this week will be. It was a disastrous last week but I don't intend to repeat it by all means.

Today tip
Roma vs Atalanta---- Both teams to score YES. odd 1.8

Edit: Already won within 25 minutes of gameplay. Great comeback tonight.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Monday is too far away for me to wait for another week, I will continue this one with an odd of 1.96 for tonight game

Today tip
Middlesborough vs WBA---Both teams to score at 1.96

Edit:I should really stop a few days after this catastrophic week.
It appears that we've hit quite a snag here. I'll have to stop this week also to recuperate (mentally) from the loss that we just had and to look forward to the upcoming week. This is, by all means, a normal obstacle for any gambler in the realm of reality. Every now and then, we'll have this same scenario and the most important thing here is to control ourselves and don't chase the losses that we incur.  Wink
copper member
Monday is too far away for me to wait for another week, I will continue this one with an odd of 1.96 for tonight game

Today tip
Middlesborough vs WBA---Both teams to score at 1.96

Edit:I should really stop a few days after this catastrophic week.
copper member
I totally fucked up this week in the true literall meaning of the word. I am taking a few days off up to Monday. Monday we start another week. I hope I will have your forgiveness as I am still the same guy who kept you 7 straight weeks in profit I just need a few resting days.
copper member
Let's start the recovery as for this week pretty much we cannot do anything in this situation.

Today tip
Atalanta vs Fc Kopenhagen----Atalanta to win.
copper member
It appears we are in the middle of a bad run, and today is not looking good either.

Today tip
Mamelodi Sundown vs Highland----Mamelodi to win odd 1.75

Edit:This week was catastrophic so far with 3 losses. The red card today since 50 minutes totally ruined our bet. Looking to recover this week as we only this we can do.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
It appears that 2 bets in one is not my thing so going back to my classics where I excell on.

Today tip
Benfica vs PAOK---Benfica to win.
Though you only won 1 out of 2 bets yesterday, I'm still thankful to your tip because I only followed one of them (Liverpool to win).  Cool Your 7 consecutive weeks in profit is feat that can't be attained by just anyone here in this forum. Good luck in building up again your run and hopefully, you'll be able to surpass that 7 weeks win. Aim higher and work harder. Cheesy
copper member
It appears that 2 bets in one is not my thing so going back to my classics where I excell on.

Today tip
Benfica vs PAOK---Benfica to win.
copper member
Let's start the week with an odd of over 2 or minimum 2 in many places. Time to climb a mountain, as that is what is needed to beat our own record of 7 consecutive weeks in profit.

Today tip
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool--- Liverpool to win and Over 2.5 goals
copper member
Unfortunately we couldn't make to 8 consecutive weeks in profit so we have to restart. The reason why I am mostly sad is because Midtylljand were leading up to 94 minute when they were equalized. Now talking about bad luck, if this isn't bad luck I don't know what is.
copper member
Too many games to choose from today, I will stick with the Denmark Superliga though and go with the team which has given us many joys and many sorrows overtime.

Today tip
Odense vs Midtylljand---Midtyjlland to win 2.05 odd
copper member
Great win today, we need another one of this calibre, odd over 1.8 tomorrow in order to end this week profitable also, its make it or break it tomorrow so stay tuned. Congrats anyone who follows my bets.
Pages:
Jump to: