Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 18. (Read 26352 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
We need the win in both the tips in order to end profitable after the delusion of yesterday night.

Today tip
Stevenage vs Morecambe---Stevenage to win odd 1.83 at 1Xbet , all others near 1.8, all odds taken from flashscore app.
copper member
I am truly sad to see Feyenoord go off the Europa League in such an early stage against a low quality team. This puts us in a very difficult situation, we need at least 2 wins with odd over 1.8 in order to make this week profitable or 3 wins with odd 1.5. I will risk it with the 1.8 style.

Today tip
Girona vs Valladolid--- Girona to win 1.82 odd at 1Xbet, every other place 1.77

Edit: Unfortunately a loss although if you see the stats in flashscore, it is clear only bad luck tonight, 11 goal attempts to 1 shows which team was making the game. It seems our consecutive weeks in profit have come to an end unless we win 2 last tips with odd 1.9 or more.
copper member
After a win yesterday, at least in my bet in Cloudbet it was a win for the regular time the +0.5 handicap for Real. For today I have never played such bet but let's see how it goes, it makes the odd about 1.8 or a bit more

Today tip
Feyenoord vs Trencin---Feyenoord to win and over 2.5 goals
copper member
Well the game surely started in the worst way possible with a goal from Atletico since minute one. On the other hand this will make Real only attack now, so I think the game will end 2-1. I have also a side bet which can be placed only on Sportbet and I have a correct score 2-1,3-1 or 4-1 with an odd 5.20. Let's see how events fold up.

Edit: Nearly missed the 5.20 odd but good thing that the tip was won. I think only for 90 minutes the bets are available, and only in world cup they counted for the total including extra time but not sure about this.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
After a disappointing loss yesterday today extremely few games to choose from so I am going for the Uefa Super Cup

Today tip
Real vs Atletico---Real +0.5 Asian Handicap same as draw no bet but here you win money if draw therefore the low odd of 1.42
That is indeed a very disappointing game and a very agonizing one if you're watching it live.  Undecided Well, this is somehow expected as we have a very good run of wins in the last few days.

Betting on this Real vs Atletico game and I picked your draw no bet tip. I have a great feeling that this will be a win and hoping for the best outcome. Best of luck everyone!  Grin
copper member
After a disappointing loss yesterday today extremely few games to choose from so I am going for the Uefa Super Cup

Today tip
Real vs Atletico---Real +0.5 Asian Handicap same as draw no bet but here you win money if draw therefore the low odd of 1.42
copper member
After a win yesterday risking again with an odd of 1.95 tonight, although it is difficult, I hope we win this too and start the week with 2 first tips which equal to 4 wins of odd 1.45-1.5 if won.

Today tip
Yeovil vs Aston Villa---Both teams to score
copper member
And boom a 1.9 odd won and a great start to the 8th consecutive week of profit hopefully. I am going to play if I see fit odds of over 1.75 from now on for this week in order to end this profitable with only 4 wins. Let's see how it goes.
copper member
I wanna start aggresively with a 1.9 odd for the first bet of the week. I wanna be in power and hopefully to make a profitable week with only 4 wins because of odds higher than 1.8

Today tip
Cologne vs Union Berlin---Both teams to score.
copper member
Not because it is me but I think keeping you guys for 7 consecutive weeks in profit sets a new record for tipping in the forum. Sure many other tipsters have kept you in profit for more than one month (keep in mind I just need this next week to keep you 2  months consecutively) but they have done so not in a consecutive way, there has been weeks in loss but overall the month has been profitable, totally different from here. Anyway I am ready set to break the absolute record, being to be 8 consecutive weeks in profit without a losing week in between. Wish me luck and follow me Smiley
copper member
After another win yesterday today we are moving on to the last tip of the week, if a win , we end the 7th consecutive week in profit. I choose a game from Denmark Superliga and I choose Midtylland no matter that we lost the last tips when we have choose this team. I think today they will win as FC kopenhagen vs Brondby will play against each other and this is a perfect opportunity for them to be in top if they win. Against Horsen they have win from 2013 and up all the games in the Super Liga so I am being based on statistics here.

Today tip
FC Midtyjlland vs Horsens--- Midtyjlland to win.
copper member
After a great win yesterday let's continue with Belgium Jupiler again, this time a low odd but Zulte Waregem comes out of 2 draws, plays at home against the weakest team of the league so it should be a win.

Today tip
Zulte Waregem vs Eupen---Waregem to win
copper member
A bad result yesterday makes us be not in a so comfortable situation for this week, yet I have decided to go with higher odds in a chance to get these three or 2 of the three last tips right in order to end the week in profit.

Today tip
Belgium Jupiler
Club Brugge vs Kortrijk---- Club Brugge -1 Asian Handicap odd 1.75
copper member
I am shocked at Celtic not winning yesterday even though AEK played for more than 30 minutes with 10 players but that is gambling

Today tip
Tns vs Midtyjlland---Both teams to score 2.10 odd

Trying to win this bet which is equal to 2 1.5 odds bet.
copper member
After another win yesterday we continue with today tip still in Champions league.

Today tip
Celtic vs Aek---Celtic to win
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
After a win yesterday let's try to build up this week with another victory tonight hopefully.

Today tip
Benfica vs Fenerbahce---Benfica to win
Great win yesterday. They performed really well and the odds that was given to that match was well worth it. Hoping for another one for today and really hoping for the same outcome as we also have almost the same odds as yesterday. 
copper member
After a win yesterday let's try to build up this week with another victory tonight hopefully.

Today tip
Benfica vs Fenerbahce---Benfica to win
copper member
For the start of the new week I start with an odd of 1.4 as I want to start the week in a winning fashion but the tip is lost I will increase the odds in upcoming bets

Today tip
Bran vs Start---Bran to win
copper member
Well well well, after another win today and because of the odds over 1.8 we ended the week in profit, little profit of 4% but still we managed to end the 6th consecutive week in profit. I hope you are ready for 7th week cause I am and can't wait to break another record of ours. Feeling extremely confident that even the upcoming week will finish in the profit zone for us.
copper member
We go to try to win this last tip in order to make the week profitable again thanks to high odds in the winning tips so far.

Today tip
Odense vs FC Kopenhagen---FC Kopenhagen to win.
Pages:
Jump to: