Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 22. (Read 26353 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
After a much needed win yesterday we go again for Estonia premier league

Today tip
Tammeka vs Flora---Over 2.5 goals
copper member
After a bad start to the week we will try to improve meanwhile we wait for the World Cup games.

Today tip
Kalju vs Tulevik---Over 4 goals
copper member
Start of a new week after failing this one, World cup is near so we will improve greatly once it starts, for now

Today tip
Tromso vs Rosenborg---Rosenborg +0.25 Asian Handicap
copper member
After a win yesterday let's hope in another win today too from Brazil Serie A and let's limit our damage to the max extent for this week.

Today tip
Bahia vs Botafogo--- Under 2.75 goals
copper member
After a needed win yesterday , today we move on to Brazil Serie A.

Today tip
Atletico Pr vs Sao Paulo--- Under 3 goals
copper member
After a loss yesterday looks like not a good week so far, it looks like right after a profitable week, we enter in a new non profitable week, anyway this is a good thing considering the lack of games during these days.It means in August when good leagues start we will have a lot of profitable weeks

Today tip
Kapa vs Honka Akatemia---Honka +0.5 Asian Handicap
copper member
Unfortunately was a lost yesterday and today judging from the games on flashscore doesn't look very good but after seeing some statistics hopefully is a win today.

Today tip
Halsteren vs Kvv quick20--- Both teams to score yes.
copper member
After a push yesterday we are in the middle of nowhere today as very few games to follow so feel free to not follow this tip as I don't know this league in depth.

Today tip
Narva vs Parnu---Under 4.5 goals - risky bet.
copper member
After a win yesterday we move on into today games while only 54 games to choose from flashcore the app I do mu researches

Today tip
Gefle vs Helsinborg---Over 2 goals
copper member
After a push yesterday and ending the week in considerable profit with 5 wins and 1 loss we move on into today game

Today tip
Cork City vs Derry city---Cork to win
copper member
Last tip of the week after already ending this week in profit.

Today tip
Flamengo vs Corinthians ---- Corinthians +1 Asian Handicap
copper member
This was a good week with 5 wins and 1 lost until now , it is ending already in profit but that does not mean I will not be vigilant in tomorrow tip, I will try to make it a win also in order to really boost the stats of this week. Thanks anyone who follows and appreciate my work in tipping.
copper member
After a win yesterday we try to keep this week like it has been and try to not lose today

Today tip
Ind. Valle vs LCD Quito---LCD asian handicap +0
copper member
After a win yesterday we kove on to today tip , not many games to choose from ( waiting for world cup)

Today tip
Honka Akatemia vs Bk46---Honka Akatemia +0.5 asian handicap
copper member
After a very unfortunate loss after Njs got a red card we lost the bet in the 94 minute, total bad luck. Let's try to improve today

Today tip
Flamenfo vs Bahia---Flamengo to win
copper member
After another win yesterday today we go on with asian handicap again in lower divisions because of lack of games today

Today tip
Vikiingit vs NJS---NJS asian handicap +2.5
copper member
After starting the week with a win yesterday moving on to today tip.

Today tip
Breat vs Dnipr Mogilev---Dnipr Mogilev +2.5 asian handicap
copper member
Starting a fresh week now and we start with a play off game of English league 2

Today tip
Coventry vs Exeter----Over 1.5 goals
copper member
It ended in lost this week unfortunately and although Waregem had scored at least one goal in their last 20 games it couldn't just today at the final of the play off. Anyway continuing with my tipping.
copper member
Let's hope it will be another win today with odd 1.7 so we can close the week in little profit again but it is a difficult game for today.

Today tip
Genk vs Waregem---Both teams to score YES
Pages:
Jump to: