Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 31. (Read 26353 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
After a half loss yesterday today the final bet of the week. Anyway whatever happens to this bet we have already finished the 3rd week profitable in a consecutive way.

Bet is in below link

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/417548bMGp2RThMekJ4dThCRFVkbmhpYnovQT09/r/1003539/
copper member
After winning 5 consecutive bets we already ended the week in profit, making this a third consecutive profitable week. The only problem can be our profit can fall down drastically to a very low amount if we lose this 2 remaining bets, so I will try hard for a win today or tomorrow.

BURNLEY VS MANCHESTER CITY--- OVER 2.25 GOALS
copper member
After 4 consecutive wins we try to win this bet and if it is a win this week ends profitable no matter the results of the remaining 2 games of the weekend.

KOLN VS DORTMUND---- OVER 2 GOALS
copper member
After 3 wins in a row moving on to 4th bet, which if it is a win it will boost our chances to make third consecutive profitable week.

WILLEM II VS RODA---- OVER 2 GOALS
copper member
After another great win yesterday night, tonight again in Premier league, chances are already looking good to end third consecutive week in profit.

EVERTON VS LEICESTER ---- OVER 1.5 GOALS
copper member
After starting the week with a great victory yesterday let's try another game today to consolidate with another win.

SWANSEA VS ARSENAL--- Away team to win to nil---NO
copper member
After ending a super week in great profit, making 2 weeks in a row profitable today we start another week. Unfortunately not many games to choose from today so let's hope in a win.

SMOUHA VS WADI DEGLA--- Home team to win to nil---NO
copper member
After a great win yesterday and already ending second consecutive week in profit , here is the last bet of the week which does not affect our week but if its a win can add to our balance. Hope you enjoy my winning tips.

CHELSEA VS NEWCASTLE---- OVER 2 GOALS

I am now adding weekly profit when it will be a profitable week to the title of the thread. So far 2 weeks in profit.
copper member
After a great win yesterday today still with England FA cup, meanwhile we are on a very profitable week so far, and if this is a win it automatically ends the week in profit no matter the result of tomorrow. That would be 2 consecutive weeks of profit.

WIGAN VS WESTHAM--- OVER 1.5 GOALS
copper member
After a push yesterday today we go back to England Cup.

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY VS READING---- OVER 1.5 GOALS
copper member
After another win yesterday ,I wanna go and play hockey this time trying to improve at that sport while there are no real good games to choose from the soccer games of today.

GERMANY DEL
Scwenninger vs Augsburger Panther---- OVER 4 GOALS
copper member
After a win yesterday, today we have a London Derby in EPL Cup in England. I am going to play this game, over goals seems the best attracting me more and the one with highest probability of coming true in the long run, i.e 7 out 10 times usually is a win.

ARSENAL VS CHELSEA--- OVER 2 GOALS
copper member
Liverpool make us all lose our bets yesterday as I highly doubt someone won money on Swansea. Next tip for today:

Bristol City vs Man.City---- OVER 2.25 goals
copper member
After a push yesterday and finishing the week in profit, let's try to start another week in profit too.

SWANSEA VS LIVERPOOL---- OVER 2.25 GOALS
copper member
After another win yesterday this week was a good one ,profitable so far but not to a great extent. Let's try to win this last bet too.

Southampton vs Tottenham---- OVER 2 GOALS
copper member
After a win yesterday today let's hope in no surprises from Premier league (although this is impossible, surprises define this league)

ARSENAL VS CRYSTAL PALACE ---- ARSENAL TO WIN
copper member
Today tip as I am out of town

Utrecht vs AZ Alkmar-----AZ Asian Handicap +1 goals.

I think it should be a win as it is a strong team the AZ
copper member
A really bad loss today, and this week so far has been mixed , I have three other upcoming opportunities to make it profitable and I will do everything in my power to make it that way. Good thing is that there is beautiful soccer on weekend and maybe I post 2 tips daily if I see it fit.
copper member
After a 90 minute loss after 4 wins , today I am going for Hockey in Germany because lacking of good soccer games today.

HOCKEY DEL
KOLNER VS SCHEIZNIGER---- OVER 4 GOALS
copper member
After another win yesterday let's go and play another FA cup tonight. Odd is not big at 1.4 but worth playing. I think Chelsea needs to score at this game at any cost since they have had some latest dry spells.

CHELSEA VS NORWICH---- CHELSEA -1 ASIAN HANDICAP
Pages:
Jump to: