Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 28. (Read 26353 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
After finishing a very good week with 1 lost game and 6 wins , starting another one today , hopefully with good results too.

Today tip
Getafe vs Real Betis---Over 2 goals
copper member
I don't remember in full but should have been 5 consecutive games, I doubt I would have lost more than that. Anyway we already closed another week in profit no matter the tip of today and that makes it three consecutive weeks in profit. Looking forward to have a good week next week too and to equalize my personal record so far of 4 consecutive weeks in profit.

Today tip
Chelsea vs Tottenham--- Both teams to score.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
After a good win yesterday we are doing great for the week, a victory today and we will be on 3 consecutive weeks in profit.

Today tip
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool---Liverpool to win

Nice win! Cheers! Even tho its a close one. Still a nice win  Grin

It is indeed a very close one. An early goal made by Palace made me uneasy at my seat while watching the game. Well, as you may have guessed, I also place a bet because I follow BitcoinSupremo's picks.  Grin

Just out of curiosity, this question is for Supremo. What is the longest losing streak that you got since you started this thread? Do you remember anything about it? Care to share?
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
After a good win yesterday we are doing great for the week, a victory today and we will be on 3 consecutive weeks in profit.

Today tip

Nice win! Cheers! Even tho its a close one. Still a nice win  Grin
copper member

Today tip
copper member
After a good win yesterday today we try to consolidate more our position for the week.

Today tip
Wacker Isnabruck vs Liefering---Over 2 goals
copper member
After another good win yesterday let's try to keep up the good work today too. Due to lack of games playing low division tip , this low division has been accused several times of match fixing so only bet what you can afford to lose if you are going to follow my tip.

Today tip
Austria Wien Am vs Neuslied---Austria Am to win
copper member
After a win yesterday let's try to keep up the good work with today game.

Today tip
Lucko vs Dinamo Zagreb 2---Dinamo Zagreb 2  +0.5 Asian Handicap
copper member
After a bad start to the week let's try to turn things for the better during the week.

Today tip
East Leigh vs Dover---Over 2 goals
copper member
After another win and ending the week in profit starting a new one.

Today tip
Albania vs Norway---Over 1.5 goals
copper member
Today is my birthday so let's win this tip and end another week in profit.

Today tip.
Nueva Chikago vs CDJU Gualeguaychu---- CDJU Gualeguaychu +1 Asian Handicap
copper member
After a win yesterday let's try another one today in order to end the week in profit.

Today tip
Stadlau vs Austria Wien Am---Austria Wien to win
copper member
 After a loss yesterday we are still in a good position but this week is missing good games to choose from

Today tip
Amsteten vs Wiener Neustad---Amsteten wins
copper member
After another win yesterday not many games today and I am playing not one of my favorite bets, playing Under while I love Over but today is a forced bet.

Today tip
Reggiana vs Casertana---Under 2.5 goals
copper member
After a win yesterday today still on England League One due to not many games to choose from

Today tip
Walsal vs Wigan---Over 2 goals
copper member
After a push yesterday we still play England League One because of not many choices.

Today tip
Northampton vs Shrewsbury---Over 1.5 goals
copper member
After finish the best week so far, 7 out of 7 wins we start a new one.

Today tip
Doncaster vs Bradford---Over 2 goals
copper member
Week already ended in great profit, 6 wins out of 6. First here I am never a fan of AC Milan I am a fan of Juventus in our national Serie A but I think they should win today after the "figuraccia"(bad figure) they did against Arsenal on Thursday.

Today tip
AC Milan vs Chievo Verona--- AC Milan to win
copper member
After the win of yesterday we already ended this week in profit, so playing last tips

Today tip
Liverpool vs Watford---Liverpool -1.5 Asian Handicap
copper member
After another win yesterday if we win this tip we already end the week in profit.

Today tip
Excelsior vs Den Hag--- Over 2 goals
Pages:
Jump to: