Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN SUPREMO FREE PREMIUMS --- 7 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS IN PROFIT - page 27. (Read 26353 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 2
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Unfortunately the week will end in a loss after three weeks in profit, but we will limit the damage to the maximum tomorrow if we hit a win with a good odd which is what we will try to do.

goodluck , i m loses 100 mbtc , huh .
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I am already a member of Nitrogensports. Losing is part of the game, that is why the golden rule is to play only what you can afford to lose, and in the long run if you followed all of my tips , you should be in profit. Anyway let's try to limit the damage with the last tip of the week today.

Today tip.
Chelsea vs West Ham--- Chelsea Asian Handicap -1
copper member
Unfortunately the week will end in a loss after three weeks in profit, but we will limit the damage to the maximum tomorrow if we hit a win with a good odd which is what we will try to do.
copper member
What a disappointment from Psg yesterday. We try to recover with the last two tips.

Today tip
Everton vs Liverpool---Over 2 goals
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
They don't have that line on nitrogensports are you guys using this? If not you guys may try it here : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/2467155

They also have free poker every monday and friday 9pm(EST Time) and the last man standing will get 10+mbtc.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Only active here, not in social media. After a good win yesterday for tonight we play in France.

Today tip
St.Etienne vs Psg--- Over 2.5 goals at 1.50

We don't have over 2.5 we only have over 3 and 3.5 . Is that still a play?

I would not risk Over 3.5 , Over 3 only as the maximum bet. Why don't you have it, where do you play, many reputable sports books have Over 2.5 like betandwin etc, even the bitcoin bookies should have it.

I agree. The over 3 bet will be too much and isn't worth it. As you have said, there are other bookies out there that provide over 2.5 and I just grabbed mine from an unpopular BTC booky.  Grin I'm quite positive to this one so I put 3 units for this bet. I know that anything can happen but I like the chances here. Hopefully, I'll be rewarded with the risk that I took.
copper member
Only active here, not in social media. After a good win yesterday for tonight we play in France.

Today tip

I would not risk Over 3.5 , Over 3 only as the maximum bet. Why don't you have it, where do you play, many reputable sports books have Over 2.5 like betandwin etc, even the bitcoin bookies should have it.

Today tip

copper member

Today tip
and do you do only 1 pick per day? If not, please tell me your telegram then share me your other picks there.. Thank you....  Grin
I lose rarely as you have seen it Grin. After a push yesterday tonight is the night for Salzburg to lose.

Today tip
Lazio vs Salzburg---Lazio to win 1.80  main tip included in statistics

Safer tip
Lazio -0.25 Ah 1.59

is that not that the same? coz if lazio win the lazio -0.25 win. Right? The only one that change is the odds.

The lower odd is because if lazio draws , the win tip is a full loss, if lazio draws with -0.25 it is a half lose that is why the odd is lower.

Oh okay, i understand now. Anyways Congrats nice win again for us  Grin
copper member
I lose rarely as you have seen it Grin. After a push yesterday tonight is the night for Salzburg to lose.

Today tip

Safer tip
Lazio -0.25 Ah 1.59

is that not that the same? coz if lazio win the lazio -0.25 win. Right? The only one that change is the odds.

The lower odd is because if lazio draws , the win tip is a full loss, if lazio draws with -0.25 it is a half lose that is why the odd is lower.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Well the main bet was a push, and what a push, Barcelona stealing and being supported by the referee all the time, Pellegrini had a penalty not given same as with Dzeko, so to Rome was not given 2 penalties. I am not saying this because I am Italian, I am not a Rome supporter but I don't think Barcelona needs to be supported by the referee. This bet should have been a win. Sorry for those who risked the bet with ah +2.5 , next time will stick only to the main bet.

Actually, I'm amazed on how these referees are so biased towards Barcelona and to top it off, it is so obvious to see it even if you are not watching it inside the stadium. Well, this is part of the game and is embedded in their gaming "system" since the ancient times.  Roll Eyes

Today tip

Safer tip
Lazio -0.25 Ah 1.59

Alright, onto the next game. Let's bag this one and earn some good money.

Today tip

Safer tip
Lazio -0.25 Ah 1.59

copper member

Today tip
Lazio vs Salzburg---Lazio to win 1.80  main tip included in statistics

Safer tip
Lazio -0.25 Ah 1.59
I'm really loving your picks  Grin do you know how many lost you got per week? Or do you even lose? Lmao
copper member
Well the main bet was a push, and what a push, Barcelona stealing and being supported by the referee all the time, Pellegrini had a penalty not given same as with Dzeko, so to Rome was not given 2 penalties. I am not saying this because I am Italian, I am not a Rome supporter but I don't think Barcelona needs to be supported by the referee. This bet should have been a win. Sorry for those who risked the bet with ah +2.5 , next time will stick only to the main bet.
Activity: 2
Merit: 2
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Afer a bad start this week , let's try to recover starting from today. I think the odd for Sevilla is wrong at 5.75 so playing an ah for them

Today tip
Sevilla vs Bayern---Sevilla Asian Handicap +1.5

esketit , ur the best free tips on bttc , goodluck with other match .
copper member
Thank you for your support. After a really good win yesterday today I am playing a low odd game in asian handicap as I have no other tip in mind

Today tip
Barcelona vs Roma ---Roma + 3 Asian handicap 1.35

You can also try Ah + 2.5 for 1.55 odd.
copper member
Afer a bad start this week , let's try to recover starting from today. I think the odd for Sevilla is wrong at 5.75 so playing an ah for them

Today tip
Sevilla vs Bayern---Sevilla Asian Handicap +1.5
Pages:
Jump to: