Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder. - page 11. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 08:22:43 AM
Yes, if I knew that bitcoin is helpful to us and it's raising now I wish that I bought many bitcoins in the past. I wish I can turn back time because bitcoin is helpful to us to be a successful right now.
yes but do not be too eager to succeed by buying bitcoin in the past and selling in the future, it could hamper the movement of your economy, we better buy and play bitcoin sesui state of the market so that we can gain profit in that way possible we can go to success
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 08:14:57 AM
There were a whole lots of times in bitcoin history when it has crashed severally and to a very low price and it always eventually rose again...So in essence knowing all these pasts can actually help us take better decisions about bitcoin investments and not feel that it is too late to dive into it...Sure the earliest adopters are those with the most gains but for it to be a success ladder to climb on you have to grab every given opportunity and utilise the volatility(rise and fall) bitcoin poses to your advantage.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
It is not too late and there is no need to return to the past to make the right decision.In the coming years our decision will make a big smile on your face.We have bought bitcoin in the past and we have it on hold in our hardware wallet waiting for the right time to change a bit of our life. I think this price fluctuation in the market is the only ladder to judge the bitcoin investors growth and currency value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 07:54:56 AM
Sad to say I just knew bitcoin just earlier.Thats why I am amazed that it exist and what can bitcoin do.If only I knew its existence in the beginning I might be one of those successful individuals here due to bitcoin.
Activity: 106
May 30, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
I agree with this ... bitcoin is a ladder of success where on the way to the top there are many parts that must pass first people do not know and are not interested in bitcoin but after they see the ladder of bitcoin success they become interested and start to walk the ladder
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
May 30, 2018, 07:47:07 AM
I think that if bitcoin follows the course that it has it is not too late to buy and have the same profit in the future as we would have obtained at this time if we had bought in the beginning.Bitcoin is an online job that you can earn daily with a share of your wages.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
May 30, 2018, 07:13:55 AM
We couldn't back the past years in our life. Better to move with learning from the past. You should make yourself focus toward your crypto life in order to get back what you've lost. Still there is a time considering that we are still in crypto life progress.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
May 30, 2018, 07:04:20 AM
There is nothing to regret because it is just the beginning and we have a lots of opportunities in front of us. We just need to understand them grab them and make them the ladder of our success.
Bitcoin can be a ladder because it can be source to build something which can make you success. Grabbing the opportunity that has right now can help you achieve the goal that you set in life. Money is used for us to move in the society and contribute to the economy. High earning is great when you are planning something big that which can help other people.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 06:44:40 AM
maybe bitcoin is a stepping stone for me because if i had a numbers of bitcoin in my cyrptocurrencies wallet,i am gladly change my life.I will have my dream house,invest in business such as internet cafe,go for a vacation and save much money for my future.I can say bitcoin is also a hope factor that makes me more determinated in studying its nature and maturity in the maketplace.Considering these factors may affect our daily lives someday.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 06:34:17 AM
bitcoin is a hope for many, including me. I also feel that bitcoin helps the economy to be better. although time can not be repeated we start at least today even though it's never too late to start. many reviews that have been successful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 06:26:10 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

Well,  the success stories has being somewhat affected for the new entrants at the moment due to the dips in the market and flooding in of ICOs. But on the long run,  all things being equal and with perseverance, there are windows of opportunities that will be opened to climb the ladder of success with bitcoin!
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 30, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
bitcoin is a way for us to get out of poverty because it's easy here to get rich in life and bitcoin we can achieve life success
Activity: 115
May 30, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
If I'm private because it's still a newbie so there's no story that needs to be shared but here I want to share my schoolmates and my sister's class success thanks to playing bitcoin. so I am motivated from it.

absolutely yes,  bitcoin really helps some people to earned big amount to support their family needs most especially in studies of their childrens in college.
Activity: 38
May 30, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
If I'm private because it's still a newbie so there's no story that needs to be shared but here I want to share my schoolmates and my sister's class success thanks to playing bitcoin. so I am motivated from it.
Activity: 378
May 30, 2018, 02:36:57 AM
I believe we all have such regret that we didn't buy bitcoin at the initial stage because we were unsure about the future. I regret the same for ETH as well. However, it's never too late to start goo things in life. Bitcoin price is currently standing at a very low level so here's the opportunity for you. Today the price seems high but one year down the line, you will regret for the same reason if you don't buy now.

My only regret is that I ignored bitcoin the first time I was beong introduced to it. I Thought it was one of those oyramid thing in networming or a scam. So maybe If I join right away I am also one of those who has big earnings already as of today. I didn't buy also because I ignored bitcoin before. An opportunity which I rejected but at least now I am in here already.
As what the saying goes "opportunity knocks only once so grab it". For me, bitcoin will be our stepping stone to be a successful one.
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 01:45:38 AM
There is nothing to regret because it is just the beginning and we have a lots of opportunities in front of us. We just need to understand them grab them and make them the ladder of our success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
May 29, 2018, 06:59:57 PM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

actualy all of this things have a  great reason why we could not early investing in digital currency,therefore why would you invest now? everything is not to late to invest an join into the world of  cryptocurrency investment,dont regret the past why would you not join early,the important is now that you invest,maybe this is your time to shine and that your buying capital will become to double when you earn in crypto technology and those  people  become successful and go in sky diving because of bitcoin,maybe in your own bitcoin will bring you to the moon.
Activity: 175
May 29, 2018, 06:35:53 PM
They are lucky because they join and invest bitcoin when cryptocurrency is not yet pupular or know by many,they earn a lot of profit.I am also a late comers or new here and i wish also that i can go back when bitcoin started and buy a good amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
Inarguably, Bitcoin has become the successful leader and is expected to take a more commanding position in the coming years. It can be said that Bitcoin has led with a fair bit of margin. 
Just because the initial investors made millions very quickly with their investments back in the day doesn't mean that it's going to be the same for us now. So investors should be patient and not be quick to sell when they are not getting profits to their expectations.
Activity: 252
May 29, 2018, 06:13:32 PM
Inarguably, Bitcoin has become the successful leader and is expected to take a more commanding position in the coming years. It can be said that Bitcoin has led with a fair bit of margin. 
Pages:
Jump to: