Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder. - page 15. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 07:41:29 AM
I'm investing in bitcoin and I hope it will be the next step for me to succeed, the future of bitcoin development is that I will have money
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
March 20, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
It is true that bitcoin can be consider as a ladder. The kind of ladder that has the ability to extend longer and longer until the person that continuous stepping to it will reach the top and the fullest. Maybe there are many regrets we felt but it's not to late for us to do participate and involve to bitcoin. There is always a chance and opportunity to everyone of us to earn and gain the benefits that bitcoin system gives to us. While there is life, there is a hope.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 20, 2018, 07:11:15 AM
You presumably wouldn't have purchased a large number of Bitcoins in the past since definitely nobody knew it would go this far, the vast majority were feeling that it would journey around a couple of several dollars and not by any stretch of the imagination complete a ton more than that. At that point it continued developing, and individuals continued saying it was the new standard, it had crested, and so forth. Regardless of whether a larger part of individuals thought about Bitcoin in the past there is an exceptionally huge possibility they would have disregarded it in light of the fact that there would be little intrigue or information about the future for it. That all changed when it began taking off.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
Absolutely true.Bitcoin is really a success ladder also a stepping stone where you can be able to earn from small amount into big time.If you will just work hard to earn more and invest more you can be able to get rich.Bitcoin really a big help to alot of people specially to those unemployed.Bitcoin gave them an income that can support their daily needs and to prepare for their future.

If I had already believed in bitcoin a few years ago, or if I have already made it on the other side of success. However, Bitcoin has also helped me a lot now, relying on it, I step by step to success.
For the reason this money have much bigger value than bitcoins. This is bitter truth but we have to accept the reality. Although bitcoins are doing amazing and they are getting fame day by day but that doesn’t mean they are conquering the world economical market. It will be happening later but right now, fiat money have goodwill than bitcoins. Hopeful for the best days when this fact become invertible.
Activity: 91
March 19, 2018, 06:31:55 AM
Bitcoin is and was a success ladder for people who got in early. Most of them who bought early, were smart and held are millionaires now, but bitcoin is a currency and we need it to function as such.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 06:13:14 AM
I know most of them are very late to know and invest in bitcoin even me also and everyone regret this same reason. But now I wish if I have a time machine that helps us to go in the past.

Yes bitcoin is a success ladder , it gives opportunity to those who have financial problem.Today its not that easy to join or invest bitcoin which can create regret. First I heard it, I don't believe it, I need proofs, then when I started to join bitcoin and receive income from it , it made me realized that it is true.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:09:15 AM
I know most of them are very late to know and invest in bitcoin even me also and everyone regret this same reason. But now I wish if I have a time machine that helps us to go in the past.
Activity: 100
March 17, 2018, 02:03:12 AM
Absolutely true.Bitcoin is really a success ladder also a stepping stone where you can be able to earn from small amount into big time.If you will just work hard to earn more and invest more you can be able to get rich.Bitcoin really a big help to alot of people specially to those unemployed.Bitcoin gave them an income that can support their daily needs and to prepare for their future.

If I had already believed in bitcoin a few years ago, or if I have already made it on the other side of success. However, Bitcoin has also helped me a lot now, relying on it, I step by step to success.
Activity: 56
March 17, 2018, 01:40:34 AM
We are used to the fact that money in our wallet is issued by the Central Bank and has a real value, because they are backed by gold and foreign exchange reserves, and the exchange rate depends on the state of the country's economy.
Activity: 16
March 14, 2018, 09:47:45 AM
Bitcoin is a coin that has spread throughout the whole of the country. And people have also learned how to do this, which has resulted in the demand for every person. With this, everyone saw the light of hope through which many problems have been overcome. Unemployed and so far, people have been using Bitcoin as a shield to survive. Bitcoin is said to be the king of all coins. So it is said that the bitcoin is going to rise above us.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 14, 2018, 04:19:19 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

tell me who in his right mind would say now he wouldn't have bought bitcoin 7 years back? I don't see how this makes sense to even a lead conversation about this...
Some conversations are so stupid and boring where illogical things are being considered and everyone is just talking vague about them. Like this one, as you have said, this is useless. A sensible person who have been involved in bitcoins for a time, how can he say such stupidity about not investing in bitcoins seven years ago? Who stupid would miss the chance if he got any?
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcoiner
March 12, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
I now imagine that the price of Bitcoin will be at this stage. It never seemed. They did not even imagine that many people like me have Bitcoin, when prices are low, we buy Bitcoin and when Bitcoin is rising, then sell it. Then we can get success.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 12, 2018, 01:02:29 PM
It's actually never a late time whenever it comes to investing whether it's Bitcoins or any other investment, You just have to buy and hope that it goes high because no one can really predict the future.
Activity: 322
March 12, 2018, 12:21:39 PM
Activity: 420
March 12, 2018, 12:00:07 PM
Bitcoin success ladder has grown huge in the past few years, I got involved with bitcoin when it was around $200+ and I have profited allot from my investment ever since, I was crazy about getting in to cloud mining when I first started knowing about this virtual currency bitcoin, I have lose and gains on climbing this ladder.

Bitcoin as a success ladder, when while Climbing such a ladder you Will never  know that on your way up, there
Are Times that you want to stop what you are doing ,because some discouragement occurs. I did never Try the Cloud mining before as they said. I just joined campaigns to earn. What I wanted to Try is to buy and sell,I would like to Try my luck in there. As what they said I need to join Abra  to buy such Bitcoin where they can transfer it. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 12, 2018, 11:17:04 AM
For those people who got the early start in bitcoins were really blessed.
The massive climb and success of bitcoins has been astounding. For the
ones who purchased and invested in bitcoins way back when they were
cheaper and lesser, they are truly the ones living with success, they got
rewarded for the support and strategy they have with bitcoins. It's an
inspiration that I myself remind myself everyday, hoping that I and all
bitcoin supporters out there who are continuously and vigorously working
very hard and unconditionally supporting bitcoins at all cost , would one day
get the privilege to experience a successful life.
Activity: 176
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 06:33:42 AM
Indeed bitcoin has changed the lives of many people. Earlier you could quickly become a bagat. But knowledge was needed. I found out too late. But still I started and started interested in crypto-currencies. I like it, this is the future. And we need to develop a crypto currency.
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 06:13:12 AM
it's true that bitcoin is a successful ladder,
i believe we all have such regret that we didn't buy bitcoin at the initial stage because we were unsure about...however, it's never too late to start good things in life,sometimes bitcoin price is currently standing at a very low level so here's the opportunity for you....we know that bitcoin is a big helpfull to come as our job,today the price seems high but one year down the line, you will regret for the same reason if you don't buy now. ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
Back then bitcoin wasn't really famous, and many people laymen in general had no clue about it's existence. At those days stock market was the king of the financial markets, but now it's value and popularity has skyrocketed. If btc was at least popular even if it was not valuable I would have invested into it.
I think it is the right decision even though there is no price we can start small. but I think the bitcoin will continue to grow as the technology develops in the future. because I think bitcoin is one technology in the digital world.
Activity: 365
March 12, 2018, 05:57:13 AM
To those who believed it and work harder by investing in bitcoin know that bitcoin is really a success ladder. Bitcoin investment have work wonder for many people including me. We can actually buy what we could not afford before and it made us thickly rich. More and more opportunity from bitcoin for those that want to invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: