Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder. - page 8. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
It is true that bitcoin is a ladder of success for those who believe in it. Bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currencies known to the world community, bitcoin can give us success if we know about bitcoin and believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 109
May 31, 2018, 05:47:21 AM
Bitcoin success ladder has grown huge in the past few years, I got involved with bitcoin when it was around $200+ and I have profited allot from my investment ever since, I was crazy about getting in to cloud mining when I first started knowing about this virtual currency bitcoin, I have lose and gains on climbing this ladder.
[/quote

as a matter of fact bitcoin today has already rise up comparing in previos year and now we look how high the bitcoin rising like a ladder step up ang growing  every year..And now im so much grateful that im already here and being part of this ladder growing up forward to our better succes in the future through bitcoin and this is one way to achieve our goals in lyf what ever it is........

Activity: 105
May 31, 2018, 05:28:36 AM
Actually i am proud of it! if I knew that bitcoin is helpful to us and it's raising now I wish that I bought many bitcoins in the past. I wish I can turn back time because bitcoin is helpful to us to be a successful right now.On other hand bitcoin is the best digital & faster currency to all users. Smiley  Smiley Smiley
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:13:27 AM
yes bitcoin can make someone become successful, we should be very thankful to god because we are involved in this bitcoin, because someone when he knows bitcoin then he will be a lucky person, than we work out there whose job is not clear and his salary even just enough to eat. there are many people who think we are cheated by bitcoin
bitcoin technology is indeed remarkable, our living should be able to utilize well to earn profits and get rich. the chances of getting rich are very open in bitcoin world, we can start with an investment which will start investing when the price goes down. and you can also trade to take advantage of price movements in the market.

I agree with you mate, just keep on believe on bitcoin by Investing It because bitcoin has already prove Itself that can make Its value to Increase as much as It can. And will make us earb a huge profits without knowing when It gonna be, that's why Its advisable to do long-term Investment by It.
Activity: 169
May 31, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
I do not need to go back in time to know the benefits of Bitcoin, I will continue to pursue the success of my current life with Bitcoin for now. Do not think about my friend's past, let's pursue all our dreams to succeed in our lives with Bitcoin, now!
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 04:56:13 AM
Yes we can consider it as the ladder of success and it is proved several times.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 09:58:26 PM
yes bitcoin can make someone become successful, we should be very thankful to god because we are involved in this bitcoin, because someone when he knows bitcoin then he will be a lucky person, than we work out there whose job is not clear and his salary even just enough to eat. there are many people who think we are cheated by bitcoin
bitcoin technology is indeed remarkable, our living should be able to utilize well to earn profits and get rich. the chances of getting rich are very open in bitcoin world, we can start with an investment which will start investing when the price goes down. and you can also trade to take advantage of price movements in the market.
Activity: 10
May 30, 2018, 09:24:59 PM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

Yes,i believe bitcoin the success ladder because through it many people succeed in thier lives.It is a way for us to get out from poverty because it is easy here to earn income even in unemployed person,with bitcoin we will become successful and with patience and hardwork we can achieve what we have been dreaming of.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 09:15:56 PM
If indeed we know that Bitcoin will grow as rapidly as it is now, then let alone you, me and everyone who knows about Bitcoin will race to buy lots of Bitcoin. Who does not want to be rich without having to bother? Everyone wants to be rich without having to work day and night. Yes, that is, no one knows about the future. No one knows how someone's future will be. Me, you and everyone. The future is God's secret. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 09:10:03 PM
Many facts that prove the truth about the above statement. A way to reach the success of Bitcoin has been able to prosper the economy of its investors even though bitcoin price is not as stable but this one coin has uniqueness.
capital for investment by way of mining simplifies the business of bitcoiners to get coins
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 09:08:23 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 08:48:34 PM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

..yeah,,bitcoin gives us the opportunity to become successful...it gives us the probability to earn twice as much as what we expected..I really admire those people who got involve in investing bitcoin for the very first time when bitcoin starts..probably,,they are really rich now...If i am given the chance to have a time travel,,i will go back to the past when bitcoin is starting and probably invest a lot of my money to buy on it..but i think it is never too late to invest in bitcoin,,we still have the chance to do what others have done and decide whether or not to invest in bitcoin..
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 08:39:09 PM
I think bitcoin is a way for us to get out of poverty, because it's easy here to earn extra income for the better in life and with bitcoin we can achieve life's success. In addition bitcoin as a new job for the unemployed.

Yes, bitcoin indeed is the ladder of success. Although some people may thought of not joining bitcoin earlier, but it is never too late to do investments in bitcoin. With patience and hardwork, we can achieve what we have been dreaming of.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 08:31:31 PM
Yes, because many countries are hoping to succeed in bitcoin and until now they are not losing hope at the time the bitcoin succeeds I am sure that you will be successful and wealthy some people who are not successful yet, so all depends on your prediction and luck
Activity: 59
May 30, 2018, 08:18:42 PM
Bitcoin the success ladder keeps the ladder getting taller.If I knew  about bitcoin when it was new, I guess I'm rich now.  I myself was too late to buy bitcoin because I just bought bitcoin last year when the price was high and i regret it, some people are also surprised at the price of the bitcoin itself. and a lot of people regret not making a purchase at the right time.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
Yes, The ladder of bitcoin is not just a simple unidirectional route, That's why investing in bitcoin is always never late and investing now and keeping it, I hope by the end of 2018 Bitcoin will reach $ 25,000.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
I think bitcoin is a way for us to get out of poverty, because it's easy here to earn extra income for the better in life and with bitcoin we can achieve life's success. In addition bitcoin as a new job for the unemployed.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 30, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
Undoubtedly, early investors have earned a lot! But also I heard a lot of stories about people who bought at a price less than a dollar, and then sold for 5, 25, 40 dollars, after which the price rose sharply! I'm talking about the fact that it was very difficult to keep all your bitcoins when you've already earned!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

The ladder of bitcoin doesn't just a simple single direction route. It has it delays and hindrances like self worry and fear from the news. But then the success is also in the hands of the person that will climb it. As long as you are strong enough and brave enough, you can climb the height you are aiming for. So don't give up; you will get there in your own time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
May 30, 2018, 06:12:41 PM
That is why investment in bitcoin is always been never late and invest now and hold it for another 5 to 10 years and we can be also a success like to thus pioneering bitcoin billionaires.
Pages:
Jump to: