Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder. - page 2. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 04:30:55 AM

Of course, although bitcoin is a bit up the leaf from some other coins. But bitcoin is what puts the crypto currency into the world today.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 04:24:39 AM
for me well no one really knew that Bitcoin will be such a big success back then, most of us didn't even know it existed during the time that it did. No sense of regretting the years we missed, the important thing is,Its the only way for us to be rich. Just patiently wait for the price increase and we will reach our dreams come true.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
if Bitcoin is termed as the success ladder it is in the right direction as it has helped people get to the top. business have been invented through the technological innovation in the blockchain framework. it can't be said in this dimension in another sphere or elsewhere in the financial system.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
June 02, 2018, 03:58:22 AM
there are many people who can get rich briefly because they can take advantage of investing in bitcoin. the presence of digital currency is able to provide opportunities for many people to be able to change the economy for the better.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 02, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
I have still believe in bitcoin value will increase again looked 2017 last year. Actually now time to want bitcoin holder.their always want to lower price. already real time created the market, Actually lot of people already happy to keep buying bitcoin and take it holding.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:42:26 AM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

We all still have hope in bitcoin to increase again. And we all hope with bitcoin to propel us toward success. We do not have to give up and we should continue to work hard for the future in the future. Everyone would be successful if he tried harder.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 03:39:06 AM
right. because investing in bitcoin does not take a long time we will get big profits. my advice do not use money for daily needs for investment capital .and do not forget to always pay attention to price charts. do not let agan miss the price without paying attention.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
yes many people regret not buying a lot of bitcoin and storing it ..
but I think if we have a lot of money now we can still keep it for the future later .. if we do not want to regret for the second time.
Activity: 43
June 02, 2018, 03:20:16 AM
Bitcoin has created a new way to make money in my life. Of course, I think bitcoin is the success ladder of my growth.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 02:50:43 AM
it is true that bitcoin is categorized as a successful ladder because many people perceive the results and benefits of having bitcoin so bitcoin is an excellent source of income and it will be history that until now bitcoin has occupied a high price and no currency can outperform it in many ways to get it like in bitcointalk bounty and this is very successful because many have it so no doubt its existence.
Activity: 74
June 02, 2018, 02:26:58 AM
we believe that bitcoin is one of the most profitable investments of the easy way to make a lot of profit, so we can get rich more easily.  I think everyone will have the same thoughts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 02:22:45 AM
It is true that as a ladder bitcoin is doing well and many people get success in their lives through bitcoin and crypto for me bitcoin is key to success.
Activity: 82
June 02, 2018, 02:18:39 AM
the past can not be repeated again so I do not want to expect anything that may not happen but if it can be repeated I want to buy hundreds of thousands of bitcoins for me to save
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 02:15:07 AM
Absolutely yes, bitcoin is a success ladder. Bitcoin gives us the brightest opportunity that every one of us ambitions. As long as you have the determination and passion, success will always chase you. Be positive enough and work harder as hard as you can, work hard now and rest later. Keep on grinding if not, your laziness today is your hardship tomorrow.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 02:09:24 AM

I consider myself lucky now, that I know bitcoin  but not only bitcoin also the community who are busy helping each other to make each other successful. I've learned about it, was only  usd 200 I bough it, sold it  and did not bother to learn about it.  Regret of course.  When it reach it heights in  last quarter of 2017 I started to learn about bitcoin again. Did some research and meet good people.   So, i am also hoping to be successful just like them.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 02:02:47 AM
I will buy as much bitcoin as possible if I am having money or a lot of money. I will choose bitcoin for future investment.
copper member
Activity: 301
June 01, 2018, 11:34:38 PM
Haha. .  I think everyone will have the same thoughts. But it's just a dream and will not happen.
for now I prefer to work hard to get bitcoin and I don't want to think about the past. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow and we're not too late to buy bitcoin now .
Activity: 29
June 01, 2018, 11:34:30 PM
Yes, indeed a bitcoin ladder of success, many of those who have become billionaires with bitcoin, presence of the bitcoin also improve one's economy for the better.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
If only i could turn back the time I would to be able to take chance on bitcoin in the immediate stage, I was a way too late to start in this beautiful flatform surely there are a lot of regrets.
Activity: 42
June 01, 2018, 11:24:48 PM
many of us are now pondering why not buy bitcoin time first bitcoin first appeared and still cheap. But for me it is gone now there is still a chance for us to the fore for us can change the better fate.
Pages:
Jump to: