Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder. - page 4. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 05:45:53 PM
No one can go to the past so we just need to move forward and take advantage of the opportunities which are yet to come. However, it is never too late to start good things in life. Bitcoin prices are currently standing at a very low level so here's an opportunity for you and I am sure that you will also be rich if you always believe in bitcoin, Smiley Smiley
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 05:42:32 PM
Maybe then the bitcoin has not been heard in my ear. So I do not know directly what is bitcoin. So there is no need for regret because success is ours if we try. No need to think about the past and continue to focus on the future in my opinion. If you keep thinking about the past I think that's a factor that will not make you successful.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 05:41:54 PM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

No, I will not go back in time because it is definitely not possible, and I also do not regret not buying bitcoin at the right time. I'm quite happy with my current state, though I'm not rich because of bitcoin but I can feel the benefits of bitcoin and I'm sure that bitcoin can still rise higher.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 01, 2018, 05:30:04 PM
Bitcoin is the ladder or bridge to success, many people invest and in any way to earn profit or income from bitcoin. because bitcoin can change people's lives better and become successful.
and if you want to make a big profit, you have to buy bitcoin when the price is down or cheap and you just wait for the right time to make a profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 05:29:11 PM
Indeed, it's an awesome thing to pick up something from it however I am more worried about the fulfillment and joy of commitment to something that may change the way we live today and along these lines I think that its more significant than the monetary profits. Such advancements occur single time in the whole century and we are lucky to see it in the early period of our life.
Activity: 133
June 01, 2018, 05:28:31 PM
Truly bitcoin has changed the lives of many people especially those early bird that was the first to invest their money into bitcoin, they are now Billionaires because the value of what they bought then as now accumulated to thousands in percentage hereby making strikingly reach. i which i was among the early birds too Grin
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
June 01, 2018, 05:23:08 PM
Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think
Maybe the ladder of success to early investors and some late investors too but not too all holders. With the current value of bitcoin i dont think it is still giving that much profit to its holders. When bitcoin hit $20k those who’ve invested at the price of $10k had already profited 100% much more to those who’ve invested when it was just costing few $ cents.
copper member
Activity: 166
June 01, 2018, 05:20:04 PM
I think Bitcoin may be the ladder to success for the masses. If you can take the right steps to invest it at the right time. If you invest in bitcoin at the right time, I am sure you will be successful. Many have succeeded in investing in it. So if someone patiently invest in it and engages with Bitcoin, then it will be a stairs to its success.
Activity: 223
June 01, 2018, 05:07:27 PM
I believe and believe that we all have such regrets that we can not buy at the beginning because we do not feel more confident and believe about the future and I personally deeply regret the same for ETH. But it will never be too late to get through things in life. Thanks
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 05:01:47 PM
But you cannot do that so it is useless to think on something like that you need to concentrate on what you can actually do, and even if you cannot buy bitcoin anymore for a few cents there are many coins out there that you can buy and if you select the right coin it can be entirely possible to get similar profits like the early investors got back in the day.
Activity: 56
June 01, 2018, 04:30:04 PM
I think personally, bitcoin is a ladder of success because it is a valuable and unrivaled digital currency, it can be concluded that bitcoin is indeed a promising new business place (online)
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
June 01, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

I'll tell you more my friends. I want to write a book about how I grew up on the Internet and how people and I earned with bitcoin. I'll name my book Internet LIFT
Activity: 14
June 01, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
I believe we all have such regrets that we did not buy bitcoin in the early stages because we are not sure about the future. I also regret the same for ETH. However, it is never too late to start goo things in life.
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 03:30:18 PM
Today's Bitcoin business is tough, they are not always the market for success. Now the investment in BTC is very high. BTC is no longer as prosperous as it was a few years ago.
Activity: 166
June 01, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
Bitcoin and Lamden are best for long term investments. I am glad I bought them this year only to earn returns on my investment. They both are the stairs to success and gains for investors.
Activity: 189
June 01, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
Bitcoin is the coin which early investors found totally remarkable. It is the top ranked coin in Crypto so it is obviously great. But other coins like PRG are becoming the source of ladder too, as they are consistently working towards their goal.
Activity: 134
June 01, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
You're sorry for being late to have bitcoin, why did not you buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it until now. I think you can buy it now for the future, because bitcoin will definitely continue to increase in the future.
Activity: 11
June 01, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

How Bitcoin Business is for the profitable beginner with money ... Which Suits For Housewife Successful and Successful Home Dwelling .... As a currency, bitcoin serves as an online payment tool
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
Well bitcoin has done well so far and will still do better. Its never too late to invest in bitcoin though it seem to be coin for the rich fellas now but you can invest in other altcoin like ethereum, NEO, EOS, that will certainly be great in years to come just like bitcoin.
Activity: 994
June 01, 2018, 09:40:41 AM
all would certainly expect great with bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin success in the future, now I will keep trying to gather bitcoin for future success.
Pages:
Jump to: