Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 41. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 06:17:13 AM
Bitcoin price is at the bearish position currently and the best time to buy bitcoin is now. You should not sell now as after this correction bitcoin will head back to $5000. The good strategy of this market is that you buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. never trade with emotions and fear of losing especially if you buy at the lowest price as price must rise again. Never buy at the bullish momentum market and never sell at the bearish market.

You are correct! I actually bought some yesterday though a friend of mine who is a good trader told me that bitcoin might still go down a little bit more I am confident that it won't go below $3,400. I am waiting for October to come because I can see that bitcoin will hit $5,000 and go on until December.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 06:15:57 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
Best is to cash out now and buy more when the market is at its lowest peak price. Though there is a risk here. You need to predict the market properly.
Or you can buy during dip, wait for recovery and sell when it recovers.

Some how Right.But my suggestion for the current price is,to buy a bitcoin as much as you can.Because the current price of bitcoin is very low.It's around 1000$ fluctuated.So if you brought now means.It's the best time.Soon the price of bitcoin will reach the old value of 4600$.If so means,you will get 1000$ profit.You can trust bitcoin.Many became rich with this bitcoin .

Better to find much cheapest price at the moment since there's a huge possibilities that bitcoins will go down since there are some issues happening today. But be watchful for the happenings since we might experience the price boost whenever the october month will past on it and people will possibly buy some whenever there are little green indicator will show on that month.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
September 23, 2017, 04:30:04 AM
I want to buy more BTC, I believe it will grow but... what would you do if price goes down under $2900?
Activity: 197
September 23, 2017, 03:39:28 AM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
Best is to cash out now and buy more when the market is at its lowest peak price. Though there is a risk here. You need to predict the market properly.

Some how Right.But my suggestion for the current price is,to buy a bitcoin as much as you can.Because the current price of bitcoin is very low.It's around 1000$ fluctuated.So if you brought now means.It's the best time.Soon the price of bitcoin will reach the old value of 4600$.If so means,you will get 1000$ profit.You can trust bitcoin.Many became rich with this bitcoin .
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 23, 2017, 02:38:22 AM
Bitcoin price is at the bearish position currently and the best time to buy bitcoin is now. You should not sell now as after this correction bitcoin will head back to $5000. The good strategy of this market is that you buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. never trade with emotions and fear of losing especially if you buy at the lowest price as price must rise again. Never buy at the bullish momentum market and never sell at the bearish market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 23, 2017, 02:22:17 AM
I think this is a good chance to buy bitcoin, next future it will be 2x demand from now.so personally I agree to buy bitcoin.

Right, but you sell the bitcoin you will sell for the 50% and buy bitcoin for 50% it will use full to your purchase and you need for your use full thing vouch for it. Bitcoin price is changing day by day you will easy to sell it for right time you will gain from it. You buy bitcoin it use full but which time bitcoin price is going to town. We are not able to guess it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 02:10:52 AM
I think this is a good chance to buy bitcoin, next future it will be 2x demand from now.so personally I agree to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 01:36:44 AM
I think when bitcoin now declines in price you better buy it and sell it when prices start to rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
September 23, 2017, 01:29:15 AM

With the current situation of the crypto market it is time to buy at lower cost it is an advantage because we will be able to acquire at lower cost then we will hold it for some time. It is not good to sell because  it would be a loss for others.

Selling your bitcoins right now will just make the price more low, so holding it right now is the best idea and wait for the next PUMP before you convert it, but if it can't be help and you really need to convert some, then feel free to do so since we have our own choices in life. It is just an opinion to hold if you want to contribute some for the bitcoin's price to rise up again in no time.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 04:22:28 PM

With the current situation of the crypto market it is time to buy at lower cost it is an advantage because we will be able to acquire at lower cost then we will hold it for some time. It is not good to sell because  it would be a loss for others.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
September 22, 2017, 04:09:36 PM
If you need money you sell it. other you don't sell your btc cause now btc price is down so don't sell now is correct time for buy. I suggest now you buy btc and forget it that you have btc for two year then you see protfolio.
yes everyone has their own choice and need, to me i will like to hold my bitcoin but still if i will feel the need to use bitcoin for shopping or feel the need for any other investment, the i will surely use my bitcoin, because i am earning money for making my life more secure and comfortable therefore my first preyority will be to use it if i feel the need, otherwise it is good to hold bitcoin for long time.
Activity: 126
September 22, 2017, 03:46:13 PM

When it's falling the answer is obvious hold on to your bitcoin. When it is in dip buy some for more hodlings. And when the time the price increases again and you think that is the peak price this month or year and you have profits at that price. Sell it at your own risks. Learned to look or search for videos regarding this and they're are tons available that may help you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
September 22, 2017, 03:06:54 PM
Cashing out bitcoin at this critical time will all depends on the time you bought your bitcoin or earn it. If you buy yours when its value was above $4,000 and you want to cash out at this time when the current value of bitcoin is below $3,500, I think is disastrous for such a decision.
For a rational investor it is the right time to buy more and hold pending its value appreciate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 02:51:06 PM
I think it is not best to time to sell bitcoin in view of bitcoin value low at this point. The time has come to purchase more bitcoin for holding.my assessment now the ideal time to purchase bitcoins
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 02:03:46 PM
I see that Bitcoin May go Retest 2800-3000 $ In Next Days Till 30 September
After Retest It will Go Up Again 4000$
Then 5000-600$
And 10000$ In few monthes
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 22, 2017, 01:29:15 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
September 22, 2017, 01:11:30 PM
If you don't need any cash so you can hold your BTC. Yes, this is the best time to buy BTC. Because BTC price going to down. But, obviously, it will pump soon. So it's time to buy BTC and hold BTC. The decision is yours.
Activity: 336
September 22, 2017, 12:56:37 PM
Weekends again and again one more opportunity to buy some bitcoin due to the reason that it's price is going down for some time
Activity: 672
September 22, 2017, 12:52:47 PM
If you need money you sell it. other you don't sell your btc cause now btc price is down so don't sell now is correct time for buy. I suggest now you buy btc and forget it that you have btc for two year then you see protfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2017, 12:35:36 PM
Buy now that it is sub $4k. anything under $3500 should be hoovered up. Come december january, the price will be comfortably over $5000.

I agree, buying bitcoins now would be smartest thing that someone could do, if this person has enough time and patience to wait month or two for price to rise. don't make mistake and don't wait for price to fall lower, because it probably won't/ and even if you buy now and price will fall down even more, just keep them till their price will rise. Don't panic and sell them too early.
Pages:
Jump to: