Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - time to buy or sell? - page 42. (Read 18213 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 22, 2017, 12:16:29 PM
waiting for it to go back down to $3,500 then getting back in
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 12:06:55 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?

If you have the money to buy bitcoins then buy it we all know that bitcoin price eipl always come back to its original price. The hype of the china banning bitcoins are the ones who are affecting bitcoins on their price. But if you come to think about it the value will come back to its original price trust me. Mark my eords I've been there before I'm used to this falling and pumping situation. Trust the I wont let you down.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 11:57:09 AM
Current price seems always decline rather than increase, so I won't recommend to buy at this uncertain moment due to bad news from China which has banned most exchanges in there. It's time to sell, low trading volume and bloodbath everywhere, and there are several events that will affect bitcoin price to keep falling down. Better to wait until bitcoin drop to $3000 and then buy it as much as you can, if the things getting worse, bitcoin price may drop to $2500.
If this is true then the cryptocurrency market will probably lose a potential Bitcoin country. I hope this will not happen because I bought a lot of Bitcoin to trade and will make long term investments.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
September 22, 2017, 11:44:08 AM
Current price seems always decline rather than increase, so I won't recommend to buy at this uncertain moment due to bad news from China which has banned most exchanges in there. It's time to sell, low trading volume and bloodbath everywhere, and there are several events that will affect bitcoin price to keep falling down. Better to wait until bitcoin drop to $3000 and then buy it as much as you can, if the things getting worse, bitcoin price may drop to $2500.
Activity: 196
September 22, 2017, 11:42:18 AM
I think you should buy as much as you can Smiley). Bitcoin price is being affected by some famous people in cryptocurrency economy announcements, they're trying to dump the price then buy it back at lower price, totally the same with JPMorgan Chase did, so I think you should hold your Bitcoin and keep buying at this time. Don't worry, Bitcoin price will rise back to 4k$ soon
Activity: 679
September 22, 2017, 11:27:54 AM
If the bitcoins fall you two will do it

First you sell your Bitcoins -
And secondly wait for the lowest price and then Buy. By then the Bitcoins you raise will increase. And it will increase its value in case the Bitcoins price has risen. That's why you have nothing to choose because that's the only thing you'll do if the Bitcoins price has ever fallen
Activity: 84
September 22, 2017, 07:53:58 AM
Buy now that it is sub $4k. anything under $3500 should be hoovered up. Come december january, the price will be comfortably over $5000. 
Activity: 210
September 22, 2017, 07:51:49 AM
It's been a bumpy few weeks after the segwit induced euphoria. hopefully things will calm down soon as the market adjusts and comes to terms with the realities in china. The upward movement will start soon enough. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
September 21, 2017, 02:56:17 PM
I think its time to buy bitcoin because in future the prices of bitcoins are most likely to rise, if you buy, you might get alot of profit in  future, but at the same time if alot of people though the same and bought bitcoins, i dont think the price will rise that much. I think people should observer the price rise/fall a bit longer before making a decision
Activity: 84
September 21, 2017, 02:53:46 PM
Just wait 30 September  then buy to 10000 $ target
Just finish china ban game and then go to the moon
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
September 21, 2017, 10:25:36 AM
If you bought bitcoin on september 14 and hold it until today for sure you will earn profit. For example you bought 1 bitcoin at 3000 dollars and sell it at 4000 dollars you will earn 1000 dollars profit and thats good for shorterm. What if you hold it for fee months for sure you will earn a lot . It depends to yoi if you buy more bitcoin or sell your bitcoin . Because even what choices you choose it will effect to you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 10:25:06 AM
You can buy btc for a low price now because they say within the end of the month btc will reach 6k.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2017, 07:59:34 AM
sell or buy bitcoin? now is the right bitcoin buy time, and sell your bitcoin after the end of the year, then you will experience tremendous profits.
I also agree,Its good time to buy bitcoin. In the end of this year bitcoin may hit a good price.Also you can buy some altcoin beside of bitcoin.
i think it is too eaely to predict weather it is time   to buy or sell because from time to time price is changing it is really un stable but i think it is not rigth time to buy because the price is high maybe we  can keep on looking  for the right time to buy .i think this will be the good  time   to sale.but it is only depend on us.
the last few days the price of bitcoin quite stable in the range of $3800. You may see the current price looks high, but you have to know the price of bitcoin previously higher than the current price. so I would say this is not the right time to sell when the price of bitcoin stable. but buy is a good idea Smiley

Activity: 951
September 21, 2017, 07:46:50 AM
sell or buy bitcoin? now is the right bitcoin buy time, and sell your bitcoin after the end of the year, then you will experience tremendous profits.
I also agree,Its good time to buy bitcoin. In the end of this year bitcoin may hit a good price.Also you can buy some altcoin beside of bitcoin.
i think it is too eaely to predict weather it is time   to buy or sell because from time to time price is changing it is really un stable but i think it is not rigth time to buy because the price is high maybe we  can keep on looking  for the right time to buy .i think this will be the good  time   to sale.but it is only depend on us.
Activity: 252
September 21, 2017, 06:16:33 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 20, 2017, 11:15:51 PM
Activity: 504
September 20, 2017, 10:53:32 PM
With Bitcoin falling so much this week/month, do you think it's a great opportunity to buy in or time to cash out?
I alaways suggest people to buy bitcoin instead of selling.Though bitcoin fall down for china ban ico but bitcoin already covered that setuation.now almost 90% is nornal.So i think alaways buying bitcoin is better and it give profit of your investment.

yes of course true, it's just a chinese admin game that wants to buy bitcoin at cheap price or price when it drops, its real issue from china always give advantage if you see it clearly.
Activity: 504
September 20, 2017, 10:51:23 PM

this is a great time to buy bitcoin, because i heard there is info from microsoft that use bitcoin for their latest API
Activity: 840
September 20, 2017, 07:50:33 PM
if you  need money you sell bitcoin. you don't worry any time about bitcoin price every day it price increase. it price decrease but not it long time. you buy btc aand wait one year. after a year you see your protfolio. so I tell don't sell only buy btc and hold.
yes everyone has their own choice but i think that in the present time is the best time to buy bitcoin. because my own prediction about bitcoin is that very soon the price of bitcoin will start increasing, and we will see bitcoin once again trading above 4000$ and then it will continue increasing tell its price reach to 8000$ at the end of 2017 or in very beginning of 2018.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 20, 2017, 04:57:28 PM

It's never a good time to sell when the price is dropping. We've been through this situation before and a lot of people would agree that this would be a good opportunity to buy and get more btcs. I'm possitive of a price rebound pretty soon

Not a time to sell actually. In physical marketing (buying and selling ), you rather stock up when price is low to resell when the price go bullish. So, this is exactly how it works with trading and having bitcoin. Don't sell when the price is low is the game most times.
Pages:
Jump to: