Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to be international currency - page 2. (Read 94961 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 06, 2018, 04:38:39 PM
I think that is when I work but honestly, people are much more scared of cryptocurrency and that's the main reason they do not accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. Only bigger Industries or bigger shops which afford to take rest have used this opportunity to accept altcoins and Bitcoin in their shops. If you want Bitcoin to be International currency then all the people of the world should accept Bitcoin as a payment or at least most of them should from each country.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 03:42:03 PM
Technically bitcoin is already an international currency since you can use it anywhere in the world. But I think if bitcoin did become the world's currency where we use it without exchanging it, it will become less liked. Because think about this, if that happened, bitcoin's price will be worthless. And we can not say bitcoin is volatile anymore since it does not pesses a price, thus removing its ability to create profits from fluctuations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
Bitcoin can easily become the international currency, everything we need is to make some governments accept bitcoin completly and the new age of economy will begin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
Bitcoin, it is more correct to call one of the world currencies, on a par with dollars and euros. Since many keep their money in it. And he can be transferred to any money, and without any checks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
At present bitcoin is not an international currency. But with the development of today, bitcoin more and more people are using and care about it, to help bitcoin stronger and stronger. Because of that, I think the future bitcoin will become the international currency.
Activity: 1050
April 06, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
If bitcoin to be international currency, what do you think?
You can use it every where and anywhere, without exchange it.
And how to use transaction with it, if bitcoin just crypto currency?
How many people like with this thread?

I think it will be somehow unfair , how about for the people that until now they didnt know anything about Bitcoin? That this currency is too broad for them to acquire, how about for those countries who cannot see this platform serves as they way to exchange transactions, medium of payments, and buying goods, they will be totally isolate with this society, thing about others also.
actually if the government legalize bitcoin, then i am sure there must be socialization, thus will accelerate knowledge btc for the community. but if the government has not legalized it, i guess few people know about btc, like in my country
Activity: 27
April 06, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
I don't think bitcoin can be the international currency because to be the international currency every people must know that currency and not all people know about bitcoin.
it's very unlikely to be that because btc is not recognized by everyone in the world, then btc also has a large nominal so it will be difficult to do macro transactions, bitcoin as well can only be accessed by internet alone so in conclusion bitcoin will never be the currency in the world
Activity: 156
April 06, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypt o currency which is capable of operating world wide business deals. Due to its anonymity only the buyer and seller knows about the deal.  Bitcoins popularity is widening day by day it is getting accessible to the public for their daily requirements .By using the bitcoin we can shop things from anywhere anything to their own requirements. Very shortly bitcoin become an international currency to meet the day to day requirement of the global community.

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 10:40:50 AM
I don't think bitcoin can be the international currency because to be the international currency every people must know that currency and not all people know about bitcoin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
It will not happen for sure till bitcoin is not accepted by big country, when bitcoin will become legal currency somewhere i think it's can be possible.
Activity: 264
April 06, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

I think it will be somehow unfair , how about for the people that until now they didnt know anything about Bitcoin? That this currency is too broad for them to acquire, how about for those countries who cannot see this platform serves as they way to exchange transactions, medium of payments, and buying goods, they will be totally isolate with this society, thing about others also.
Activity: 353
April 06, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
Bitcoin can be international currency but it will not happen as of now because the cryptocurrencies are still getting doubts from the people because they think that the cryptocurrencies are useless because they are volatile and they are dumping. In the future, once the people realizes the power of the blockchain technology then it will become the way for the cryptocurrencies just like bitcoin to become international currency and become fully legalized crypto.
Activity: 89
April 06, 2018, 08:47:32 AM
International? for me bitcoin is world wide currency not international currency.
what do you mean, is not it the same world currencies and international currencies?
I think bitcoin is still far from it, much to be fixed like speed of doing transaction
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
RealtyReturns
April 06, 2018, 08:36:45 AM
International? for me bitcoin is world wide currency not international currency.
Activity: 560
April 06, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
Bitcoin now is allknown all over the world and I think its also a international cryptocurrency because a lot of international ico or any kind of business accepts bitcoin for payments so definitely it will be happen all over the world that all people use bitcoin as a one currency.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

Bitcoins does have the potential to replace all the cryptocurrency of other countries because the price today is attracting different people but since the market is volatile then it will take more time for government's before implementing to be the nation currency in the future.
Bitcoin is in fact not created to replace other currencies, and i think that other altcoins are also providing good support to bitcoin. In modern time i think that the use of crypto currencies will continue increasing and it does not mean that only bitcoin will survive, i think that so many other altcoins are expected to survives and will also become too much popular, for example Etherium is also expected to survive for a long long time.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
April 06, 2018, 01:04:10 AM
Bitcoin users continue to increase, and this is a good opportunity for the world to immediately legalize bitcoin as a currency. The economy should be decentralized including the financial system.

Yeah, Bitcoin users continue to increase. Now , in the world most of the countries people are using Bitcoin. It is the good opportunity for the world to legalize bitcoin as a currency. If Bitcoin legal all over the world , this news a great news all the Bitcoin lover and users. Bitcoin will soon be the international currency.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 06, 2018, 03:35:09 AM
Bitcoin can be an international currency but it still has a long way to go before that can be a possibility. They have to work out the issue of high transaction fees when transaction volumes increase and also there is the matter of slow transaction times when transaction volumes increase, for bitcoin to become an international currency transactions have to be instant in any given circumstances.
Activity: 420
April 06, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
I think, now bitcoin has become the international currency because we can transact using bitcoin across the country but not all countries have received bitcoin, there are some countries that still prohibit bitcoin as payment, so we wait and see how the development of bitcoin
Activity: 392
April 06, 2018, 02:39:24 AM
bitcoin is an international currency ,it does not have any border limitation and can be transacted easily all over the world ,since the evolution of crypto currency is pretty new it could take some time for all the business to accept bitcoin as a currency, dont be deterred by the current situation,it would change with time.  before the world war 1 and 2 no one predicted US dollar to be accepted as a global currency,only time will tell as you cannot predict the future.
Pages:
Jump to: