Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to HODL or not ? - page 2. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 02, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
This is good situation for buying and holding cuz price is relatively low considering how much it was in December last year. If these two price are to compare then its ok to say that this is perfect time to buy.
Looking on some older charts see this is good time to buy similar path was back in 2014 and 2015 price drop then recovered in 2017 this could be good sign for buy, but not need to be.
It's our first goal we want to make a profit and we do not want to lose our money so this is good to hold if you see your money is lost because we know bitcoin price will go up in pefect time and many investors waiting for price increase from bitcoin so for me it is better to holding up so we can get a big profit someday.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
July 02, 2018, 07:23:12 AM
This is good situation for buying and holding cuz price is relatively low considering how much it was in December last year. If these two price are to compare then its ok to say that this is perfect time to buy.
Looking on some older charts see this is good time to buy similar path was back in 2014 and 2015 price drop then recovered in 2017 this could be good sign for buy, but not need to be.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 02, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
You sell and what's your next plan?

If I'm on that situation, I'll endure all the losses and will start holding waiting for the time until the market goes healthy again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
July 02, 2018, 04:50:46 AM
Isn't make sense if we keep on holding without even spending some of it.  Bitcoin isn't a bank actually,  it is another form of currency which we could used for some purchases. It only happens that isn't yet accepted as a method of payment that's why people are converting it into fiat money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?
If I were in your shoes I would hold until the price goes up. Or i would sell with lesser loss.  If you sell at this very moment you lose almost half the price.  But every decision depends on you. This depend on how your are as an investor.
Activity: 52
July 02, 2018, 03:31:05 AM
I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?

Lol. Bitcoin Gold? That's another bitcoin fork so I assume that it will get the same treatment just like other fork coins, they will just die a simply death. So did buy the hype so that's the price you have to pay. That's the problem with a lot of newbies with zero knowledge in crypto investing, don't buy the hype and it do did, learn how to exit on time so that you will not lost your hard earn money.

Again, this market is not for everyone to get rich as fast as you can, because you will be really got burned easily and lost a lot. So its either you get out of Bitcoin Gold and take the lost or keep holding and hope that one day it will be pump again.
Well, I'm 21 as of now. I'll learn gradually and have started to learn with my mistakes cause it's the best way to get learned and not repeat again I believe. Yeah I had zero knowledge to commit those mistakes but I was helpless cause I learnt to invest by my own keen of interest, But now I'm surrounded by good community like you so I can hope to progress soon Smiley
Activity: 52
July 02, 2018, 03:20:55 AM
hodl to earn money not to lose money. because our goal when we are starting to invest in bitcoin is to receive a profit not to lose a profit right ?

Yeah, made a huge mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
July 01, 2018, 06:15:07 PM
I love bitcoins and that is the main reason of why i am still on here, otherwise i would just have sold all my coins a long time ago, i really like to hold bitcoins now
And what exactly makes you love them? Is it the speculative side (the profit potential), or do you add value its promise (being decentralized, no middle man, financial freedom)?

Most hodlers confidently hodl through peaks because they see converting to fiat as a step back, and I am somewhat on that side as well. I can always enjoy the higher levels with greater adoption by spending instead of selling.

Gold has never been a convenient means of payment, and that while it's constantly being praised as currency. Bitcoin as digital gold makes gold finally easy to spend. It's the use case gold never really had, but Bitcoin does. Smiley
Activity: 68
July 01, 2018, 05:52:05 PM
if you have been holing btc since december, then the best option would be to keep holding it. otherwise i would say that swing trading or day trading is much better and profitable than holding. it's like the same with holding the stocks during the market crash, better sell it when you see signals which can indicate bear market and buy it again with the lower price. holding is pointless
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 01, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
I love bitcoins and that is the main reason of why i am still on here, otherwise i would just have sold all my coins a long time ago, i really like to hold bitcoins now
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 01, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

Lol. Bitcoin Gold? That's another bitcoin fork so I assume that it will get the same treatment just like other fork coins, they will just die a simply death. So did buy the hype so that's the price you have to pay. That's the problem with a lot of newbies with zero knowledge in crypto investing, don't buy the hype and it do did, learn how to exit on time so that you will not lost your hard earn money.

Again, this market is not for everyone to get rich as fast as you can, because you will be really got burned easily and lost a lot. So its either you get out of Bitcoin Gold and take the lost or keep holding and hope that one day it will be pump again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
July 01, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
If you do not like to hold bitcoins then why the hell you are in here? because it makes no sense after all. Just stick to this new technology and adapt yourself to it, its  gonna be the future
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
July 01, 2018, 03:54:49 PM
sure HODL. current price of bitcoin is not for sell, Its time to buy Bitcoin and fill my bags with bitcoin(although its not possible) Sad . I am not selling now any bitcoin , I am Holding tightly my bitcoin for this moment. I would sell them when bitcoin would be minimum $15k 
If a person is holding bitcoin for a long time then he should continue holding it for some more time, because price is trading too much low and if a person will like to sell he can only get a big lost, but if he will continue holding his bitcoin i think that it will not only recover his lost but will also make a good profit for him. You just need to hold your bitcoin.

In current scenario holding is the best option you can do with bitcoin as price is not too high and if you sell now you will be making less profits and whether to sell or not will depend on what price you bought your bitcoins in the past but make sure that you sell your bitcoins when price goes high an you are making good profits from as people who didn't sell their bitcoins when price was $20k are regretting till date.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 01, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
sure HODL. current price of bitcoin is not for sell, Its time to buy Bitcoin and fill my bags with bitcoin(although its not possible) Sad . I am not selling now any bitcoin , I am Holding tightly my bitcoin for this moment. I would sell them when bitcoin would be minimum $15k 
If a person is holding bitcoin for a long time then he should continue holding it for some more time, because price is trading too much low and if a person will like to sell he can only get a big lost, but if he will continue holding his bitcoin i think that it will not only recover his lost but will also make a good profit for him. You just need to hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

Do not rush. And do not panic. Market prices fluctuate. You have to wait for the market price to go up to sell it. Or you can make an investment. And the rest you do to trade.
copper member
Activity: 496
June 30, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

You buy when the price is high, but why do you sell at a low price. Relax, this is not over and crypto can still increase, then holding will be the right choice to save your money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
June 30, 2018, 02:04:43 PM
Hodling is the best thing you can do at a moment as price is not too high and if you sell now then you will be getting less profits so try to buy as much as you can as price is low right now and in future it will bounce back which can give you best profits on your investments and if you sell now then you will surely regret in future when you will see much higher price of bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

As of now you need to hold your coins because the market price is still dumping or you can invest a huge amount of coins today because most of the traders are panicking and selling their coins which makes the market prices to dump.
copper member
Activity: 455
June 30, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

You must have your own predictions as well as trust in crypto coins. Do not be too hasty in making decisions, rest assured crypto will survive in the long run, and holding is the best way to make a profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
June 30, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
Bitcoin holding is a bad strategy for those who have experience in margin trading. They can earn at any bitcoin price. But you need to have experience, knowledge and flair. If you don't have it, you better not risk it. Keep your coins and expect a rise in price. This will happen necessarily but in order to keep your coins you must have a guaranteed income in Fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: