Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to HODL or not ? - page 5. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
in my opinion i would love to hold bitcoin and buy more if the price is more lower than the current price, because if i sell it i will lose profit so keep holding maybe what happen last five years ago will happen again next five years.
Activity: 328
June 27, 2018, 09:22:24 AM
I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?

For me, I think it is better to wait for the time that it turns green before we sell our bitcoin. We all want to earn a high profit so we must wait for the right time and we don't need to be greedy in selling our bitcoin. Since the price is low now, I think it is the time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 09:21:28 AM
I think it depends on our beliefs and speculations. If we still believe and keep supporting this system therefore we don't need to feel doubt and keep holding our btc until it will recover again and gives much better movements in the near future. However, if we loosing our trust and scared to hold because of it's long period of downtrend so I think we must give up and do sell because it's been a nonsense of still holding if we are not believe to this system.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Personal Account
June 27, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?

now time for buy bitcoin not sell time.please know more  about bitcoin market. i advice you buy more bitcoin.and hold it .
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:18:02 AM
! LEDU Token Hodl Reward Program: Thou Shalt Hodl and Live Longer. The HODL program will reward LEDU token holders by allowing them to earn more tokens for free, just by hodling. It is our way of giving back to those who truly believe in our project.to participate visit their telegram gc
Activity: 25
June 27, 2018, 09:14:08 AM
Hold to die  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
I advise you to be patient and hold until the bearish market ends, or at least, you sell for the same price when you buy.

surviving and holding for a long time is better than you have to lose.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 27, 2018, 09:11:16 AM
For now price situation, is better to hold bitcoin until price become high, and if we try to monitor price situation today, the price of bitcoin is something goes down and down and the people expectations are not yet happens that the month of june bitcoin price would rapidly grows, and it was opposite things happens, because the price of bitcoin goes down rapidly on this month, so therefore this is a good time buy bitcoin and hold until price going back to the higher level.
Activity: 52
June 27, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
if you really have to ask this question then the answer is not you should sell your bitcoin and go away.

in case of bitcoin gold altcoin that you are bag holding i have to say it was a disappointing project. i was thinking it can  have good pumps but it failed. specially since the successful 51% attack against it, this coin tanked hard.
what to do now? it depends on how much you have. if it is a small amount then i think holding it is best because it may have a pump since it is super-dumped right now but it is still a shitcoin and you will be taking a huge risk anyways.
I've 20 BTG. I don't know if it's small amount in your perspective or not, but it's huge amount for me. Please help me to take a decision !
Activity: 261
June 27, 2018, 08:58:54 AM
I think you must hold and wait , until it will rise up again . So in the end you dont have any doubt . But its up to you . I only said my opinion .
Activity: 33
June 27, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
The current moment I think hold is the best way. Current market is very bad. If we are afraid to sell what we have, we will lose a lot of money. and i do not like this.
Activity: 65
June 27, 2018, 08:52:18 AM
My advice: It's better you wait till it builds up again because when you sell, it will be at your loss. And again if the price rises again and you've sold your coin, you will regret it. Trust me i'm talking from experience.
June 27, 2018, 08:48:29 AM
Topic is misleading bitcoingold isn't bitcoin.
When I am not sure I look at coinmarketcap.
https://i.imgur.com/oYdqMXf.png
Forget the numbers. Read what is this graph telling you. Should you hold and wait for pump which very likely won't happen or should you run away as fast as you can from bitcoingold is your own decision, I am sorry but you lost money.
Just waiting for the bitcoin to rise again, not much but a bit. As we can see BTG is its lowest in this point of time, so what I concluded from the suggestions that waiting for bitcoin to show some moves can definitely make BTG move a bit, I'll be out of it as soon as I cover 50% of my loss.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
June 27, 2018, 08:41:29 AM
Sell and buy altcoins Cheesy Oh wait, you can use your bitcoins to buy altcoins so don't sell them Smiley)
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
June 27, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

In my own opinion, it is better to wait than sell your bitcoin without earning profit. Patience is a virtue so we learn how to wait for the right time to sell our bitcoin because if we wait for the right time, it may gives us a very high profit.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
June 27, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
On today's bear Market you need to hodl whether you like it or not. because if you try to sell now your bitcoin it will be a huge loss for you. it's better late than never. what i mean is it is better for us to wait a little longer to gain back the momentum then if we think the market has recover then let's sell it quickly. who knows what might happen on the next few months after the recovery.
June 27, 2018, 08:34:10 AM
Sorry that you have lost money, but one thing about this game is that we all lose money but what we decide next and how we tackle the situation matters. Bitcoin gold is not bitcoin but an Altcoin and the chances of it pumping again is a 50 50. Forget what they say, no one knows when exactly the next pump will be so your in the position to take the best decision yourself. Either you sell and exit the market or sell and change your strategy or HODL and wait for pump. Who knows when it's coming. Your choice.
After all the devastated mood, you somehow managed to motivate. Thanks a ton! I had seen Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold moves up simultaneously, and had got predictions from many that made me to put all of it in. Somehow, I need to wait more coz I think it's better to HODL as the price is at it's lowest. I'm thinking to sell when I cover at least 50% of my loss, and it's gonna move up a bit for sure right after bitcoin show some moves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 08:08:57 AM
Sorry that you have lost money, but one thing about this game is that we all lose money but what we decide next and how we tackle the situation matters. Bitcoin gold is not bitcoin but an Altcoin and the chances of it pumping again is a 50 50. Forget what they say, no one knows when exactly the next pump will be so your in the position to take the best decision yourself. Either you sell and exit the market or sell and change your strategy or HODL and wait for pump. Who knows when it's coming. Your choice.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 27, 2018, 08:00:46 AM
You've bought in to a hype that means absolutely nothing, so it's your loss at the end of the day. Everyone and their mothers have warned other people about investing in Bitcoin Gold since it's just another scheme to make money for the devs and a select few. There are no real changes implemented on that altcoin and no real-world application can be found, so why invest into something that is only prominent because of a short-lived hysteria and hype? If I were you, I'd cut losses and charge everything to experience. It will take long before bitcoin and other alts to perform well again, seeing that we're only 6 months past the initial blow-off from the last ATH.
Activity: 44
June 27, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
The title you are putting in the thread is sort of clickbaiting. by the way the price you bought are too high and now it is cheaper. so you cant sell them now. you should have sell them way too earlier.  
Now hold it and see what happens
Pages:
Jump to: