Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin to HODL or not ? - page 3. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
Does Bitcoin's HODL or Not? But you ask about Bitcoin Gold. I will therefore respond to Bitcoin Gold.
Hard Fork Bitcoin gave Bitcoin Gold a new cryptocurrency with Equihash algorithm. The price situation is the same for all cryptocurrencies. Prices are based on the Bitcoin price.
If you wait for a further rise, do not worry, the rise will certainly come. At this price Bitcoin Gold $ 24 I would not sell. What value will Bitcoin Gold have, so price is given to him by people, be patient and your time will come.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 07:15:03 AM
I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?

My friend bought bitcoin at $17k and he still hold it. He believe bitcoin is long term investment and he not panic with market condition right now. I think you should hold it too and waiting maybe in next 2 years

Not only he there are many people who bought the bitcoin at very high will hold them because the cannot sell for low price. If they have more money now it is the right time to buy inorder to average the bitcoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 30, 2018, 06:16:19 AM
Holding bitcoin is good because they have possibility that your money will back. Your invested money was very little the better you gonna do is to buy more bitcoin because this is your chance to get more bitcoin with lower pricea and you will ba able to get more money on that.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 05:22:43 AM
I had bought some bitcoins in late December when price was around $10K. I had put all of it to trade on some altcoins to get good returns. Now, I'm all in on Bitcoin Gold, I bought it at $110 which is down to around $26. Shall I wait for another bubble to build up or sell what I'm remaining with ?
I think you need to have a plan B as you can sell your bitcoin gold to ETH and buy other altcoins that has potential to grow in a short period then sell that alts once you get profits. Then if you want to buyback some btc gold then sell your alts.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
June 30, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
As you see, bitcoin gold will definitely have a hard time to recover. If you will sell it right away, you'll have a huge loss. You shall hodl it further, buy some more altcoins while they are on dump mode and let us wait for the bull run to sell them.
Activity: 74
June 30, 2018, 02:47:03 AM
After I read what you are experiencing, my suggestion should you hold it for now, do not take steps that will make you regret, then you buy Coin for $ 110, and now the price drops to $ 26, you will lose, anyone knows what will happen tomorrow, you should hold what you have now.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 02:42:04 AM
If you do not know how to trade on the exchange, then it's better simply HODL
I've been keeping bitcoin since 2016 and I'm not even worried. I will not be affected by price fluctuations, because I bought it 10 times cheaper.
And yes, I sleep peacefully. Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

My friend bought bitcoin at $17k and he still hold it. He believe bitcoin is long term investment and he not panic with market condition right now. I think you should hold it too and waiting maybe in next 2 years
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 30, 2018, 02:37:57 AM
if only I ask you to hold it first because the market is not good now at the bottom of the price now we just wait for it long term
Activity: 468
June 30, 2018, 02:22:23 AM
you better wait, patience and wait until the price rises again, this only happens temporarily, later the market will also improve. do not sell now, we know the price is still very cheap, you will be very loss if sell now. better be a little patient to wait for the normal price back.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 01:56:29 AM
If you cannot stomach 70% drops, this may not be the asset for you. While Bitcoin Gold is likely to increase in value as the market gets reflated, it's not bitcoin, as someone else mentioned. Picking any of the forks, besides maybe BCH, will bring more long-term risk, in my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 01:51:06 AM
Need more patience in that case. Hold you coin, market price are starting to recover. And i think after a month all crypyo currency price will be okey soon.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
June 30, 2018, 01:50:01 AM
Before selling it if you really need it for your needs it is very unfortunate if you sell it at current prices and it is far from the capital you buy. With the current price is very drop and painful, certainly you do not get the benefits and you will lose. If you want the benefits you should be patient to wait for the stable bitcoin price, and I know it is very difficult because the bitcoin price is declining and makes us all very sad.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:48:04 AM
Bitcoin price is strong down and Many people loss big at that time, on december many people jumping on crypto/bitcoin because of the all time high. I'm actually one of them but I will keep holding the amount I bought back then because I know it will rise again this coming months and I will get back my initial money. Dont sell at this time. Just hold and hold. Trading BTC is so risk😊
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 01:35:51 AM
You can read different opinion from others and draw your conclusion from it, so you will have different perspective on your decision making and understand more about Bitcoin.
Activity: 35
June 30, 2018, 01:16:30 AM
Bitcoin hold can be a good profit in the future. If Bitcoin's price increases in the future, but there are many risks in it. As Bitcoin's price can go down very much. What do you do then? If you buy other Altcoin, then it will also increase Bitcoin It can be damaged again. So you can hold Bitcoin considering it all.Thank you very much.
Activity: 490
June 30, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
In my opinion it is better to wait for the next bubble so that the value we buy first not too far difference from the beginning we buy the bitcoin so we get a profit from the price, because for me if we invest in bitcoin it is very good if we patiently wait for the bubble to rise .
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 12:00:22 AM
I think hold is the best way to earn more profit hold is the key to success wait until back to its price then go party. HOLD no matter how.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 29, 2018, 08:20:37 PM
According to current situation the price of bitcoin is very low. So this is the time to hold not to sell, because the price will increase in future. All are hope the market will recover soon. So just hold the bitcoin and save it for future. Once the price will increase you can sell and gain more profit.

strongly agree with the proposal and opinion like this, because with this situation if it has better to hold or can also to buy and will also sell back at the right time
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
June 29, 2018, 08:17:24 PM
There is one simple question that'll get you the good answer , because the right answer is always holding .
If you are in desperate need of your money and you'll be in a very bad situation if you don't sell those coins then there is nothing to think about , sell them and get over it . But if you have the luxury to keep them and have an alternative source to cover your expenses then selling your coins will just be a 1000% loosing situation ..
Short answer : Hold if you can , sell and get over it if you need the money.
Pages:
Jump to: