Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz - page 7. (Read 203880 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 25, 2014, 06:12:19 PM
I think http://www.badbitcoin.org/ is very interesting project and might help Bitcoin and Bitcoin Community especially new comers.

http://www.badbitcoin.org/

I don't think bitcoin-trader.biz was on the list, last time I checked.   The best scams don't reveal themselves as scams until it is too late.

Agreed.
Should we add Esoteric Investments ?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 25, 2014, 04:47:53 PM
I think http://www.badbitcoin.org/ is very interesting project and might help Bitcoin and Bitcoin Community especially new comers.

I don't think bitcoin-trader.biz was on the list, last time I checked.   The best scams don't reveal themselves as scams until it is too late.
October 25, 2014, 11:49:05 AM

Activity: 188
Merit: 102
October 25, 2014, 03:42:14 AM

If you invest in HYIPs or Ponzis, your life is basically meaningless garbage.

Wow, good to know you've got everything figured out.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 25, 2014, 12:39:02 AM
“Ponzi scheme operators often claim to have a tie to a new and emerging technology as a lure to potential victims,” said Lori J. Schock, Director of the SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy.  “Investors should understand that regardless of the type of investment, a promise of high returns with little or no risk is a classic warning sign of fraud.”

https://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583#.VEsnjPnF-h_

“Fraudsters are not beyond the reach of the SEC just because they use Bitcoin or another virtual currency to mislead investors and violate the federal securities laws,” said Andrew M. Calamari, Director of the SEC’s New York Regional Office.

nothing about that phrase is accurately portraying Esoteric. please stop spamming this thread with your manipulative tactics to try defaming them.

they are not promising high returns, and aren't stating there is no risk.

anybody with half a brain can see what you are doing. and it won't stop people from investing, no matter how hard you try.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
October 25, 2014, 12:34:52 AM
“Ponzi scheme operators often claim to have a tie to a new and emerging technology as a lure to potential victims,” said Lori J. Schock, Director of the SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy.  “Investors should understand that regardless of the type of investment, a promise of high returns with little or no risk is a classic warning sign of fraud.”

https://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583#.VEsnjPnF-h_

“Fraudsters are not beyond the reach of the SEC just because they use Bitcoin or another virtual currency to mislead investors and violate the federal securities laws,” said Andrew M. Calamari, Director of the SEC’s New York Regional Office.
Activity: 223
Merit: 116
October 24, 2014, 11:50:21 PM

thank you and have a nice day Smiley

How about I just remind everybody what an evil, dickless dipshit you are for the rest of your career here instead?  Smiley

how about stop being a goober instead? and do something good instead of propagating your negative bs

Guys you must be canadians. You wanna be scammers but you're too stupid. Go watch cartoons or something. The smell of your fraud is so strong it stinks.
October 24, 2014, 07:57:29 PM

How about I just remind everybody what an evil, dickless dipshit you are for the rest of your career here instead?  Smiley

how about stop being a goober instead? and do something good instead of propagating your negative bs
October 24, 2014, 07:46:07 PM

That guaranteed 5% return (which adds up to 60% for a year by the way)

Regardless, 60% is still way too high to be a legitimate return. You missed the part where I described to you in detail how Bernie Madoff went to prison offering 12% a year. You are still offering 48% more than Bernie Madoff.

OK, here's a solution, invest see what the results are, option 2, don't invest. option 3, report the company to the appropriate authorities and make fools of yourselves. option 4 gtfo and stfu.

legendary
October 24, 2014, 07:43:39 PM

Regardless, 60% is still way too high to be a legitimate return. You missed the part where I described to you in detail how Bernie Madoff went to prison offering 12% a year. You are still offering 48% more than Bernie Madoff.

Activity: 42
October 24, 2014, 07:26:48 PM

My math adds it up to 79.58%. If you have $100,

After 1 month: $105
After 2 months: $110.25
After 8 months: $147.74
After 11 months: $171.03
After 12 months: $179.58

If this were regular currency you were asking for, you'd no doubt be in jail by now.

Now please answer the question: how do you live with yourself knowing that the world is a worse off place specifically because you exist in it?

It isn't compounding we'd pay(on your 100) 5 dollars a month to you. Till we decide to end the investment on a month to month basis or you decide to withdraw it on a month to month bass with a minimum of 6 months was what we were aiming for. As I said though this investment involves talking and ironing out particulars not a one size fits all. Investments like Madoffs that promise some use of a stock investing strategies are often scams when promising more then 10% a year as the market moving average is around 10% a year. Stare at crypto on any given day even a slow sunday and you will see a lot more motion then 10% that is the difference between trading crypto currencies and trading stocks. and why we will be able to afford small significant payouts over time from successful trades every few days to weeks, since we are not making a small 5% on these trades.

and sorry you feel that way about my existence, but what we said a few weeks ago about being the change needed to crypto business is true. We're being as communicative as we can and truthful. Not that I think saying that will change your opinions of us however.

Esoteric Investments thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829885.20
October 24, 2014, 05:57:42 PM
Srsly guys, you're idiots, or ........? Can you go fapping to your brand new esoteric thread and stop gaychatting here?

LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
October 24, 2014, 05:57:35 PM

My math adds it up to 79.58%. If you have $100,

After 1 month: $105
After 2 months: $110.25
After 8 months: $147.74
After 11 months: $171.03
After 12 months: $179.58

If this were regular currency you were asking for, you'd no doubt be in jail by now.

Now please answer the question: how do you live with yourself knowing that the world is a worse off place specifically because you exist in it?
Activity: 304
October 24, 2014, 05:53:50 PM
Srsly guys, you're idiots, or Canadians? Can you go fapping to your brand new esoteric thread and stop gaychatting here?

Thank you sunny,
 blahblahblahblah...

Thanks!

Thanks, Digicoinz I will participate in this thread.
October 24, 2014, 05:17:11 PM
You guys should really take that bet since we are at the very least doing that. If you guys don't, could I? Probably wont need the money but winning your bitcoin would be a nice consolation from having to deal with your FUD.

Hey Douchebag,

How do you explain the fact that you guarantee 80% annual returns on investment?

where did you read gaurantee?

Oh, so you don't guarantee 5% monthly returns? WTF are you "selling" then?

That guaranteed 5% return (which adds up to 60% for a year by the way) is for a USD investment into the company not our trading pool deal. Also it is to enter talks with us not an apply and you get it we have to meet you and like you in person and have you sign a paper contract for this investment.

5% return for an angel investment or venture capital investment really isn't that uncommon. As usually they cost more like equity in the company. Which is also available for the right offer. Again in person meetings would be required.
legendary
October 24, 2014, 05:15:43 PM

Hope your gonna get in on the bet would like to win your bitcoins too.

Im sure you would like to win my bitcoins. But you have no chance because you already outed yourself as a scammer. Anybody intelligent enough to put the pieces together can see this.

You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.

So please just take a hike pal.
October 24, 2014, 05:11:03 PM
You guys should really take that bet since we are at the very least doing that. If you guys don't, could I? Probably wont need the money but winning your bitcoin would be a nice consolation from having to deal with your FUD.

Hey Douchebag,

How do you explain the fact that you guarantee 80% annual returns on investment?

Hope your gonna get in on the bet would like to win your bitcoins too.

Here's how. WE DON'T GUARANTEE 80% ANNUAL RETURNS!!!! you just assume we do cause you think we're a ponzi scheme. We take in money trade it in coins that are doing well to make a large percent on it, and then take a cut off the top for our work and pay out the rest over time. 2% daily at first if we can to give out the majority of the profits quickly and then less than 1% to give out payouts while we may still be waiting for the next big market mover. The profits that get paid out over time slowly deplete when they are deplete payouts stop and results are 0% until a profitable trade is made to resume payouts.

When we were trading the problem we had was we didn't have enough to make it worthwhile and if we go out to get jobs we don't have the time to trade successfully. This was a problem many people faced and no doubt added to the attractiveness of Bitcoin trader. Seeing as how well BT did for inspiring investors, before it left all the clients out in the dark that is, we adopted a similar model. Making the pool made trading the job for us allowing for you all to go out and work while getting the benefit of good returns from the crypto markets.

As I said though we do not guarantee any sort of results. Trading and research is our job, but that doesn't make us impervious to a bad trade. So as with any investment do not invest what you can't afford to lose.

I would like to get off this bitcoin trader thread so please go to this one that I think digicoinz created. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/esoteric-investments-llc-up-to-1-earnings-829885
As we're developing still a lot I'd like one thread to take care of everyone, hear everything, and make announcements on. Similar to how coins developers do it.
legendary
October 24, 2014, 05:09:00 PM

PM Phanton trader, or get on Eso's website, their chat room is live and the owner's are there to answer any pressing questions!

See you there!

I'm not visiting that website. Its obviously run by thieves and scoundrels like yourself. On that note, how do you live with yourself? How do you carry on knowing that the world is a worse off place because you exist in it?
October 24, 2014, 05:07:20 PM
Do not even bother to see scumbaq's thread or website. Just totally ignore them.
Hope all other people will do the same.
October 24, 2014, 05:01:48 PM

Hey Douchebag,

where did you read gaurantee?

Oh, so you don't guarantee 5% monthly returns? WTF are you "selling" then?

PM Phanton trader, or get on Eso's website, their chat room is live and the owner's are there to answer any pressing questions!

See you there!
Pages:
Jump to: