Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Trading Strategy. - page 2. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 30, 2018, 07:36:58 PM
Tip: Do not convert all your money into Bitcoin. Instead divide it into 3 or 4. Ride an altcoin using the 1st part, wait if alts will go down. Then ride again with the 2nd part of investment... and so on. Always buy every dip.
It's really an interesting tip for traders. We should always split our money into different crypto, with that we can avoid the risk of losing all our investments, because the worst case we can lose money with one or two investments in some coins not for all the crypto, so it will be really better if we divided the investment into 3 or more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
I've posted this on someones post before, but I will post it again here for everyone to see. I can't tell you not to be not to be emotional when prices are fluctuating fast, because we've all had some kind of emotion when prices are volatile. This can potentially be an expensive process you will learn. The market, in most cases, will eat new fish alive. Let's just call it how it is. If you're new, and actively trading, you're going to get rekt sooner or later, over and over again, it's just a part of the process. You know not to put your life savings in, and go all-in on a trade, but, you do it anyways. AND you will learn from it, for the better or worst. Worst being high probability. Money itself is very sensitive to people. But try to understand, prices move up and down. If you're new in this space, and came in during the media attention hype, get ready for an emotional roller coaster. If you stick around, and actively engage in your investments consistently, for a healthy duration of time (about a yr) you'll have a better understanding of the market and how it works. You get to watch the new fish get rekt.
One of my trading strategies is geared towards swing trading.
You should somewhat engage in your investments, and you should have a disciplined strategy You have skin in the game, why would you neglect your investments? At least have an entry/exit or accumulate plan. This strategy can go 100 different ways, but I'll try to keep it simple. Like I've said before, this is geared towards position trading. This is one of my strategies to protect myself from harsh retracements. For this strategy, my plan is to preserve USD so I can pay myself, and take profits, hedge into other stable assets and so on. Take a look at the simple charts of Gold/USD and Bitcoin/USD on the 4 hour chart, Bitcoin's price volatility is obviously greater than Gold. When Bitcoin rallies over 20 - 30%, it would be a good, probable decision to hedge into Gold or any other stable investments with your BTCUSD, based on historical price patterns. Nobody knows where Bitcoin's price is going to be in the future, nothing is certain in crypto, but based on historical data, in a broad picture, BTC has gone parabolic, been through 6 bubbles, had nearly a 50% correction from 20k to 10k and gaining mainstream attention rapidly. We could speculate the "what ifs, how's and why's all day long, but at the end of the day, if your skin is in the game, you need to engage and protect your investments. You'll make mistakes, the market is designed to be unpredictable. Crypto is still new, insane and volatile. Bitcoin is up over 30% since New Year's, why not throw a little into Gold? I'm bullish on both XAU (Gold), and BTC, but BTC's retracements are more harsh compared to XAU. This is just a strategy I'm personally using. I'm not all-in, and out on this strategy. Do not blindly take my advice, and go all in. Consult with other people who are experienced in the the markets, verify, research, and come to your own consensus. Good luck to your investments and journey
You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply during the recent period, since reaching the $ 19800 mark, the bitocin price has continuously dropped and has reached the time of $ 5600 level. I believe that the market is bearish in the long term, so to be able to trade successfully at this point is very difficult, you could lose a lot of money if bitcoin prices fell sharply. Therefore, I think that at this time we should only trade short-term by day and most safe trading bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
June 30, 2018, 06:12:06 PM
In general, I think that one strategy in trading is not enough in order to  guarantee  an acceptable gain. Plus, IMO the best thing is how to deal with every new event with a smart decision and not hasty( such as, this drop during this period ). I disagree with a category of people who think that trading is an easy way to earn a lot of money.
On the other hand, I guess that the best strategy in this  difficult period is holding the majority of your budget in Bitcoin, or you must take advantage of this opportunity through buying and investing a large proportion of money in that currency.   
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
June 30, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
I'm sure that mathematical analysis is one of the most important items in the bitcoin trade. I prefer a strategy for which you only need to do a mathematical calculation. I perform a mathematical averaging of the cost, which is taken for the designated time interval. Bitcoin quotation is subject to constant change, accordingly the figure becomes larger or smaller. This fact allows us to determine the overall trend of the bitcoin exchange rate and get revenue.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
June 30, 2018, 12:42:48 PM
The best you can do is buy when the price of the coins or investments in the market is in the chipper price and sell it when the value of it,
is changing into the highest value that can makes you really profitable.
Buying every dip has always been the best move to make in every market, most especially when you are seeing huge sign of accumulation. Still, for the cryptocurrency market and with the huge volatility, I believe the best is to always time the market with the activities you see with bitcoin movement, which most of the time should be the best way to play the market to one's advantage, although that comes with some experience of how the market responds anyway.

For those who do not prefer making their life more complicated then must choose the strategy of holding. Yes, for a long term holder, all the prices are good dip to buy again and again. It may sound like no strategy but it must be a very good working strategy as per my experience.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:18:16 AM
Now there is no better strategy than holding, pennies are always down, the best way is to hold them for long periods of time you will get a profit, if you hurry to sell them now you will lose.
Activity: 60
June 29, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
For me, the best strategy is to buy at low prices and sell it high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:21:25 AM
The best you can do is buy when the price of the coins or investments in the market is in the chipper price and sell it when the value of it,
and now for me is an opportunity for us to invest, because the price of bitcoin and other altcoin under very deep, we can buy it now and we can hold it until the price will rise again, it will surely greatly benefit us, although there There is a lot of news that bitcoin will not be able to raise prices again, but i never trust them.
Activity: 200
June 25, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
This is simple buy and sell rule and you have to make something extraordinary with this rule. This is so amazing and easy implementable. You don’t need to learn so much technical aspects of trading. It can easily be understood by a layman even. So whenever prices are low make some buying and whenever prices are higher, you have to hit the mark and earn some extra money.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 06:23:18 AM
This is a good expository. There is wisdom in your style. Trading is indeed a profitable business and when followed carefully and systematically can make the difference.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 23, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
Tip: Do not convert all your money into Bitcoin. Instead divide it into 3 or 4. Ride an altcoin using the 1st part, wait if alts will go down. Then ride again with the 2nd part of investment... and so on. Always buy every dip.
Your opinion is quite good, but I think all the investment in BTC, because BTC is the most stable and secure coin, now prices are falling, but they will increase again in the next few months.
Activity: 378
June 23, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
Activity: 183
June 06, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
maybe trading is not necessarily carried away emotion, then we also have to follow current market trend.

I also have long been trading Bitcoin but still stuck, because Bitcoin can not be predicted and that is the basic law of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
May 07, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
It was interesting to read, thanks. In my opinion, it is impossible to trade without having a solid foundation. It is necessary to know much about the currency and the trading strategy to be on the safe side
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 06, 2018, 10:24:02 AM
My strategy is getting a possible dip target then hold it and set my target profit. 10% above profit would be fine and not letting my losses occur. I am always stay calm and remember panic can lead a problem.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 09:19:28 AM
trading strategy is the heart of everyone, the victims of the trade are the beginners, especially for bitcoin investments are very sensitive to down and up, beginners often experience losses due to panic with a decrease in btc prices that often occur with the sudden
Activity: 170
Merit: 39
May 06, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
If you are not a whale you have no strategy but holding, no matter whatever you do, you lose against whales so I never trade a lot, just buying today and selling another day. If I do it hourly I lose.

I agree. Nothing wrong with holding. I encourage individuals to hold their positions if they can withstand harsh corrections.
Activity: 448
April 21, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
If you are not a whale you have no strategy but holding, no matter whatever you do, you lose against whales so I never trade a lot, just buying today and selling another day. If I do it hourly I lose.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
April 21, 2018, 03:33:32 PM
The only trading strategy which has worked for bitcoin at this time is HODL. You can't try to time the market (which is true in all traditional markets as well) You're going to lose if you try this, as not even the 'professionals' can do this. You're going to have to follow a long term strat in both markets if you want to get the best chance at making money (off of past performance)

Anyone telling you otherwise is either getting lucky with their short term traders, or straightup lying.
Holding is the safest way for you to have bitcoin, you must at least put some amount of your earnings here by saving bitcoin for the security of our future, some are doing day trading, day trading is their regular job and some really benefiting on it, as they are doing great on it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
April 21, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
The only trading strategy which has worked for bitcoin at this time is HODL. You can't try to time the market (which is true in all traditional markets as well) You're going to lose if you try this, as not even the 'professionals' can do this. You're going to have to follow a long term strat in both markets if you want to get the best chance at making money (off of past performance)

Anyone telling you otherwise is either getting lucky with their short term traders, or straightup lying.
Pages:
Jump to: