Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Trading Strategy. - page 5. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
The best strategy is to simply buy bitcoin and holder without looking and nothing for several years
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
Yes, it sucks to have wealth on paper, and then reality happens and you're unable to claim any of it.  I always tell people to be realistic, focus on their investments, pay attention to their trades, and don't be stupid with your money.  If you don't take profit, you'll go broke.  No one went broke taking profits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 07, 2018, 01:42:26 PM
a very interesting description to be listened to, lately many people are trading because tempted prices, they are trading mostly without a solid foundation.
those who are new to cryptocurrency are easily emotional while trading, as is the case with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 170
Merit: 39
January 07, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
I've posted this on someones post before, but I will post it again here for everyone to see. I can't tell you not to be not to be emotional when prices are fluctuating fast, because we've all had some kind of emotion when prices are volatile. This can potentially be an expensive process you will learn. The market, in most cases, will eat new fish alive. Let's just call it how it is. If you're new, and actively trading, you're going to get rekt sooner or later, over and over again, it's just a part of the process. You know not to put your life savings in, and go all-in on a trade, but, you do it anyways. AND you will learn from it, for the better or worst. Worst being high probability. Money itself is very sensitive to people. But try to understand, prices move up and down. If you're new in this space, and came in during the media attention hype, get ready for an emotional roller coaster. If you stick around, and actively engage in your investments consistently, for a healthy duration of time (about a yr) you'll have a better understanding of the market and how it works. You get to watch the new fish get rekt.
One of my trading strategies is geared towards swing trading.
You should somewhat engage in your investments, and you should have a disciplined strategy You have skin in the game, why would you neglect your investments? At least have an entry/exit or accumulate plan. This strategy can go 100 different ways, but I'll try to keep it simple. Like I've said before, this is geared towards position trading. This is one of my strategies to protect myself from harsh retracements. For this strategy, my plan is to preserve USD so I can pay myself, and take profits, hedge into other stable assets and so on. Take a look at the simple charts of Gold/USD and Bitcoin/USD on the 4 hour chart, Bitcoin's price volatility is obviously greater than Gold. When Bitcoin rallies over 20 - 30%, it would be a good, probable decision to hedge into Gold or any other stable investments with your BTCUSD, based on historical price patterns. Nobody knows where Bitcoin's price is going to be in the future, nothing is certain in crypto, but based on historical data, in a broad picture, BTC has gone parabolic, been through 6 bubbles, had nearly a 50% correction from 20k to 10k and gaining mainstream attention rapidly. We could speculate the "what ifs, how's and why's all day long, but at the end of the day, if your skin is in the game, you need to engage and protect your investments. You'll make mistakes, the market is designed to be unpredictable. Crypto is still new, insane and volatile. Bitcoin is up over 30% since New Year's, why not throw a little into Gold? I'm bullish on both XAU (Gold), and BTC, but BTC's retracements are more harsh compared to XAU. This is just a strategy I'm personally using. I'm not all-in, and out on this strategy. Do not blindly take my advice, and go all in. Consult with other people who are experienced in the the markets, verify, research, and come to your own consensus. Good luck to your investments and journey
Pages:
Jump to: