Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Trading Strategy. - page 4. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39
March 28, 2018, 12:50:12 AM
This was one of many strategies, hedges, ideas I've posted on my facebook. I've mentioned ICO's an option to leverage your investments over a year ago and a few months back, along with other ideas.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 27, 2018, 06:23:30 AM
market is so volatile so you need different strategy everyday.
If you do it daily then you need to check trends everyday.
If you do it monthly or long term than check the status of prices and market for buying and selling.
In anycase you should have a target for selling and buying.
without targets you most probably loose your money as it is in real life
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
March 27, 2018, 06:19:53 AM
If you are not a professional trader, it will be better for you to buy at a low (in your estimate) price and then just hold coins, wait until its price will be acceptable for you to sell.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
March 27, 2018, 04:36:48 AM
The best strategy is to simply buy bitcoin and holder without looking and nothing for several years

Yeah thats true if you have a good amount of money and you realy want to earn from it and you realy billieve in your investments coins then you hold it without looking back a few years later look at your coins and you’l see that you already earn more money on that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 27, 2018, 04:16:34 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
I have never considered gold as an investment, but the last time I looked at it, the price was low in grams, almost a big increase. For Bitcoin, 2018 will be a very critical year, not as accurate as forecasting and forecasting competence. Because there are so many players in this game, there are not so many people before.

I think 2018 will be a difficult year for the cryptocurrency and bitcoin markets. The volatility of previous years in the market has not been accurate this year so the risk will be higher. I always believe in the market and hopefully there will be positive changes to help revive the market this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 02:52:09 AM
Hello OP are you just explaining what are your experiences and the process you take into this business. It can't really be called a strategy a strategy has a step by step procedure and has lots of explanations what to expect and predict the entire time and mostly identifying what is good or bad for your investment.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 27, 2018, 12:26:46 AM
The best strategy is to simply buy bitcoin and holder without looking and nothing for several years

that is not "trading" strategy. that is simply an investment and OP is talking about trading bitcoin.
and thanks to the high volatility of bitcoin price it has been creating a lot of good opportunities to trade it and make good profit, in other words you can buy some amount of bitcoin and then trade with a part of it to increase that amount (store your profit in bitcoin). and you don't have to do it constantly, you can only do it when the market is most predictable and stay away when it is hard to predict.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
March 27, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
I have never considered gold as an investment, but the last time I looked at it, the price was low in grams, almost a big increase. For Bitcoin, 2018 will be a very critical year, not as accurate as forecasting and forecasting competence. Because there are so many players in this game, there are not so many people before.

Gold considered as a one of the best investment in the world but its price movement is very slow in both directions. I have invested some of my funds in gold as well for diversification purpose. You can't compare price movements between gold and cryptos but I still like to put some money in gold.

If one invested all their money in cryptos last year then all their money stuck now and don't know how long they need to wait to recover their losses that's why I prefer to diversify my funds instead of just put all in one basket.
March 26, 2018, 11:36:34 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 25, 2018, 07:55:01 AM
January 13, 2018, 01:43:22 AM

I am going off of the trading price for Gold per Oz. I agree, There's a lot of people coming in. Especially smart money..
January 09, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
That is a good strategy as well!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 08, 2018, 08:34:49 AM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
January 08, 2018, 02:39:35 AM
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
January 08, 2018, 02:33:19 AM
What an explanatory article... Thanks OP for taking your time out to elaborate on this. I might consider involving in Gold (XAU). I have never given it a thought though.
Hopefully, your strategy might work for me too.
I will just have to make more research on it.  Personally, I might also consider  investing in the two; both Bitcoin and Gold. Along the line, I hope I will also fully learn how to control my emotions cause am still lacking fully in that. I guess its what every young trader experience at the beginning stages.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
January 08, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
Activity: 40
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 02:06:28 AM
a very interesting description to be listened to, lately many people are trading because tempted prices, they are trading mostly without a solid foundation.
those who are new to cryptocurrency are easily emotional while trading, as is the case with cryptocurrency.
true . most of them didn't notice what the currect price before and what the fix match price for price that time . with more news and follow some expert trading it will helps to decide when to buy or sale.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 07, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
The explanation is very interesting, can not be denied if the price of bitcoin fluctuate quickly then we also become restless, whether the price will go down or will continue to rise, according to the best is not to sell it when the price drop (panic sell) because believe me bitcoin prices will always rise
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 07, 2018, 05:18:23 PM
Well, your description is worth reading, thanks for posting here. Anyways i would also like to share my opinion on this strategy for sure as this community has given me a nice platform to share my thoughts and expressions. I would like to add that i will sure to use this strategy for my long term trading along with RSI indicator or any other oscillators so that i don't miss the timing for the entries and exits which is where i am weak at. Rsi is my best oscillator indicator for my trading style.
Pages:
Jump to: