Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin transaction accelerator is it true or not? - page 2. (Read 23116 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Can you please read the post directly above yours & not recommend unnecessary redundancy of what I already did?

ETA: I just submitted the upstream unconfirmed TXID 9cb469445b3e84180c0f415a466cc2773d84f60e53265afe5bf2f5cb85daa304 as well as b96b7253a6d44bb854558b1eedbe17b3c9221b1aa100fc8066b547a158c7d7a7 again.

ETA2: They both confirmed!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I can't get ViaBTC page to open, have they stopped service?
/edit. Looks like submissions are beyond the limit. And that there are "a few" unconfirmed transaction in the blockchain at the moment so I'm feeling less positive about this.
/edit2. Is there any paid accelerator that accepts bounty in bitcoin? I don't want to give card details.
ViaBTC does get clogged up by numerous submissions.Keep trying after an hour of intervals.
With average confirmation time of  about 40 minutes : You can try this paid service https://pushtx.btc.com/#/ (note I'm not promoting or related to it,people have been using it recently hence recommending you)

This tx has been unconfirmed long and it's needed where it's going to so please some miner take pity (it has decent fees there's just too many unconfirmed these days) or if anyone's able to include this tx into ViaBTC tx accelerator please help out:
b96b7253a6d44bb854558b1eedbe17b3c9221b1aa100fc8066b547a158c7d7a7
You can message Quickseller or macbook-air on the forum.
legendary
RIP Mommy
/edit. Looks like submissions are beyond the limit. And that there are "a few" unconfirmed transaction in the blockchain at the moment so I'm feeling less positive about this.
/edit2. Is there any paid accelerator that accepts bounty in bitcoin? I don't want to give card details.

This tx has been unconfirmed long and it's needed where it's going to so please some miner take pity (it has decent fees there's just too many unconfirmed these days) or if anyone's able to include this tx into ViaBTC tx accelerator please help out:

I'll give it a shot on Periscope @thebutterzone at the top of the hour.

ETA: https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1kvJpQdnogOxE
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
Are there any other ways to speed up or at least cancel transactions? I have a transaction stuck in "Sending" (seen by 15 peers) in Multibit with an extremely low transaction fee. I don't mind if it's a payed service. I just want to resolve this...

Cancelling the transaction is not an option. You can try the paid feature of ViaBTC for 0.01 or try https://pushtx.btc.com/#/, paid service only.

If it is not an emergency situation you can just wait and try the normal ViaBTC accelerator, it has always worked for me.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Are there any other ways to speed up or at least cancel transactions? I have a transaction stuck in "Sending" (seen by 15 peers) in Multibit with an extremely low transaction fee. I don't mind if it's a payed service. I just want to resolve this...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I tried this last night and until now my transaction is not confirmed yet and when I tried it again it says "submissions are beyond limit. Please try later". The transaction has been sent by secondstrade and I'm not the only one who is waiting for it to get confirmed. It's almost 2days.

It's very likely that you haven't actually pushed your transaction through as each of your attempts didn't succeed. In order to significantly increase the chances of them accepting your transaction, you have to try it within the first 2 minutes of each new round hour. It must be done within such a tight time frame because this service is heavily being spammed by people looking to have their poor fee transactions confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
I tried this last night and until now my transaction is not confirmed yet and when I tried it again it says "submissions are beyond limit. Please try later". The transaction has been sent by secondstrade and I'm not the only one who is waiting for it to get confirmed. It's almost 2days.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
Guys i just want to ask if this site is true https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/  and who already tried this if this is true or not..
Because i have already a transaction that low fee or below the default fee and in few minutes the transaction is done..
And i want to clarify if this is real working or not..

I have tried Viabtc a dozen times and it always works. Yesterday I sent a transaction with just 47Sat/B and got it confirmed through Viabtc within an hour, https://blockchain.info/tx/c7c8fcfe061cb44a2c44de54a055862c8e97c3f7a7184f3087bed74e18c5d328

Since it's a free service, they have a limit per hour and recently there have been too many unconfirmed transactions, so sometimes you have to try a couple of times before your transaction gets accelerated.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318
today i found another website for bitcoin transaction accelerator or btc accelerator. check here------ https://www.bitcoinaccelerator.info ,  this website provide best bitcoin  transaction accelerator. i tested it. but downside is this is not free. this charge 5 usd doller for tx confirmation
I'd suggest avoiding that website... it looks like a scam where they are just charging you $5 and then probably just submitting your transaction to ViaBTC accelerator (or worse, doing nothing)... they even copy/pasted the "FAQ" from ViaBTC and left in the bit that it is free!?!!  Roll Eyes

SCAM Website:

Actual ViaBTC accelerator:

DO NOT, I repeat... DO NOT give any money to this website...
legendary
RIP Mommy
I want to see a live screencast of someone actually using that fucking site & it actually accepting a TXID & captcha.

I can confirm it works, as can many from Bit-Exo that I've coached through it. You have to do it at XX:00 to get in. XX:01 is late 99.9% of the time.

Live screencast, please. I will be Periscoping mine @thebutterzone in a few minutes.

ETA: It actually accepted as I clicked at 15:00:00 exactly. https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1MnxnanrmLEJO

ETA2: And the 40 sat/b transaction confirmed in the first block after submission, which happened to be ViaBTC's.

Told you it works, Smiley. I've used it on around 50 separate transactions and have had a 100% success rate. I originally thought it was fake as well, but it's consistent enough that there's no way it's coincidence.

But, either the only point in letting the page be accessible the other 59 minutes of the hour is for people to have their TXIDs & captchas prefilled to submit the instant the clock strikes xx:00, or it's to piss people off enough to pick a side and/or increase their fees far in excess of what will actually get a confirm. ViaBTC confirmed my 40 sat/b but miners probably would have wished I paid 500 sat/b or whatever the fuck to get next-block 1conf.

If it was my site for pushtx direct to my mining pool, I would have the submit button be greyed out & only ungray itself and fire a notification/alert sound when new TXIDs are accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I want to see a live screencast of someone actually using that fucking site & it actually accepting a TXID & captcha.

I can confirm it works, as can many from Bit-Exo that I've coached through it. You have to do it at XX:00 to get in. XX:01 is late 99.9% of the time.

Live screencast, please. I will be Periscoping mine @thebutterzone in a few minutes.

ETA: It actually accepted as I clicked at 15:00:00 exactly. https://www.pscp.tv/TheButterZone/1MnxnanrmLEJO

ETA2: And the 40 sat/b transaction confirmed in the first block after submission, which happened to be ViaBTC's.

Told you it works, Smiley. I've used it on around 50 separate transactions and have had a 100% success rate. I originally thought it was fake as well, but it's consistent enough that there's no way it's coincidence.
legendary
RIP Mommy

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
today i found another website for bitcoin transaction accelerator or btc accelerator. check here------ https://www.bitcoinaccelerator.info ,  this website provide best bitcoin  transaction accelerator. i tested it. but downside is this is not free. this charge 5 usd doller for tx confirmation
Thanks for sharing it with us but after i check the site they give this link
https://coingate.com/pay/btcaccelerator
But i think this is not a good idea to use their service because they made an unprofessional website that we can think that this is scam..
Or they are just making this the fact they are not accelerating instead they can only get the $5 and run because they said that if we will get refund after 10 hours if the transaction is not confirm so we can not now if they are accelerated the transaction or not because anytime our transaction can be done without accelerator.. beware guys..
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I think it works. Tried it yesterday, I had sent a payment with a low fee by a mistake and it has been in the chain for 10 hours without any confirmations but an hour after trying it, it went through. It could be a coincidence and psychological but maybe not Smiley
legendary

legendary
i hope this will work i have a transaction on the mempool for almost 72 hours and hopefully i can get a free space so i can queue my transaction
It works without any doubts. But you need to include your tx right after viaBTC mines a block. Because they are having limitations on number of transactions to be accelerated so sometimes we may need to wait until they mine a block.
No. We do not need to wait until they mine a block. Because they are resetting slots every UTC hour to make spaces for new transactions. I assume it is possible for them when some of 'included transactions' get confirmed by other miners. Still it is just an assumptions.

If someone confirms how exactly viaBTC accepts new transactions every hour that would be more helpful to plan up for including our transactions instead of keep on checking their submission form.

Did you even bother to read what i wrote 2 posts above yours?

After you submit TXID you have to wait for them to mine block.

It can happen in 5 minutes or it can happen in 26 hours there is no rule.

In case they don't find block several hours you don't need to spam your txID every hour, 1 time is enough, when they find block they will confirm your submitted transaction. It's simple as that.
No. You are wrong. ViaBTC's tx accelerator accepts new transactions every hour. It is confirmed by many people here through out this forum. We do not need to wait for them until they mine a new block.

I am not sure how it is possible for them, but it happens. Like el kaka mentioned if some mining experts or VisBTC staff explains this, that will be more helpful to understand how they are working so that we can use their services more effectively.

Yeah, this is what I've questioned as well. Like the other day they had 9.5h between blocks, yet people were still able to throw transactions in every hour. I've asked for clarification to no avail. Essentially, there's two possibilities:

1) They accept x transactions per hour, where x = maximum they will push to a block
2) They accept x/y transactions per hour, where y = arbitrary number to divide by so people can continue to get in

(i.e., if they are adding up to 100 per block, they could either be doing all 100 every hour and resetting or could be doing 3-5 per hour and not resetting)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yesterday,I used ViaBtc free service to accelerate my unconfirmed transaction for 3 days.For a free slots you need to submit a txid at the top of a hour.
After I submit my txid my transaction was confirmed in 27 minutes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i hope this will work i have a transaction on the mempool for almost 72 hours and hopefully i can get a free space so i can queue my transaction
It works without any doubts. But you need to include your tx right after viaBTC mines a block. Because they are having limitations on number of transactions to be accelerated so sometimes we may need to wait until they mine a block.
No. We do not need to wait until they mine a block. Because they are resetting slots every UTC hour to make spaces for new transactions. I assume it is possible for them when some of 'included transactions' get confirmed by other miners. Still it is just an assumptions.

If someone confirms how exactly viaBTC accepts new transactions every hour that would be more helpful to plan up for including our transactions instead of keep on checking their submission form.

In case they don't find block several hours you don't need to spam your txID every hour, 1 time is enough, when they find block they will confirm your submitted transaction. It's simple as that.
No. You are wrong. ViaBTC's tx accelerator accepts new transactions every hour. It is confirmed by many people here through out this forum. We do not need to wait for them until they mine a new block.

I am not sure how it is possible for them, but it happens. Like el kaka mentioned if some mining experts or VisBTC staff explains this, that will be more helpful to understand how they are working so that we can use their services more effectively.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272

Pages:
Jump to: