Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin transaction accelerator is it true or not? - page 5. (Read 23116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
I have one not unconfirmed transaction from yesterday i can use this accelerator to confirm and how much this cost?
Its free
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Now the service is dead because the whole population is using it.

It did not last as much as pokemon go

Your transaction will eventually come true, but in some cases like this TX for example it can take some time.

Days, weeks, maybe a view months

The issue is that the service is over-used, and submissions are impossible because of the popularity.

yeah they can only process 100 it seems, i tried today but mine got rejected, it's pointless to use it when there are heavy attacks on the network like the one of today

I have one not unconfirmed transaction from yesterday i can use this accelerator to confirm and how much this cost?

the good thign is that it cost you nothing, the bad thing is that it is saturated, you can't use it now, but i'm wondering if there ar emore thna accelerato on the web, for now i can only find the viabtc
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
If anyone have hanging transaction with low fee and ViaBTC.com is showing exceeded limit, please let me know here in this thread. I will try to push it manually.
Do you also own some mining rig? However its great to know that you are willing to push transaction. You can set up simple website like viabtc have so that you can help more members if you like.

I have used this viabtc transaction accelerator and it works as it has claimed.  Thank you viabtc  Grin

ViaBTC is good, actually was good Smiley because as i know, now are problems with transactions even 70s/b

I don't have my own rig, but I (probably) know how to do that manually.. Now I just need a "victim" to test it Smiley

Ps. Probably for next 4 - 5 hours I will be not much active here, so please be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If anyone have hanging transaction with low fee and ViaBTC.com is showing exceeded limit, please let me know here in this thread. I will try to push it manually.
Do you also own some mining rig? However its great to know that you are willing to push transaction. You can set up simple website like viabtc have so that you can help more members if you like.

I have used this viabtc transaction accelerator and it works as it has claimed.  Thank you viabtc  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

If you don't want show your TX in public, post here information about ??satoshi/byte and send me tx in pm.
Then I just ask you to confirm if this work out.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
The accelerator was working fine a couple of days back but now i guess the request they are getting are very high because when ever i try i am getting the notification that Submissions are beyond limit. Please try later.Is there any accelerator like this which could be used ,if so i would like to know.
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

I sent out a trx from blockchain.info with their suggested amount (BTC0.0008 or so), and it did not get confirmed in the next two blocks.  I then accelerated it using ViaBTC's tool, but they had too many in their little queue (they only take 100 / hour).

After two more blocks w/ no confirmations, I tried ViaBTC again, that time they accelerated it OK, but it still took two blocks more.

When things are backed up like they are now, it's probably better to just pay the higher fees...

Now, when Bitcoin price goes up so fast also traderss want to make faster transactions, so fee is very high.
There is possibility to push transaction manually, but you must register to AntPool.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

I sent out a trx from blockchain.info with their suggested amount (BTC0.0008 or so), and it did not get confirmed in the next two blocks.  I then accelerated it using ViaBTC's tool, but they had too many in their little queue (they only take 100 / hour).

After two more blocks w/ no confirmations, I tried ViaBTC again, that time they accelerated it OK, but it still took two blocks more.

When things are backed up like they are now, it's probably better to just pay the higher fees...
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

Your transaction will eventually come true, but in some cases like this TX for example it can take some time.

The issue is that the service is over-used, and submissions are impossible because of the popularity.

That is correct. They have limits: tx with min 10satoshi/b and only 100 transactions per hour and it is overload. As i know, now transactions with even 60sat/b are not realised.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
I made a withdrawal from one site and instead of withdrawing to my wallet, I transferred it to a wallet of another site and guess what, it is not yet confirmed. 48 hours have passed. Let's say I transferred 0.006 btc (without fees, it would be, say, 0.007). Now if I use ViaBTC txn accelerator and the txn gets confirmed, will the other site get less than 0.006 BTC?

Edit: I used ViaBTC Accelerator and it went through in less than hour. No extra fee deducted.
Of course. Viabtc doesn't take any fees. They do require that the transaction you wish to accelerate has at least 10ksat fees.

So, I've finally used their accelerator and yes it did work.

I miscalculated my fees (I was using a new wallet and the tx size turned out to be way higher than I expected. It's usually 190-200 bytes with electrum[1 input,1output] but this new wallet used about double that.  Angry ) so

the tx ended up within the range that's got lots of unconfirmed transactions.  Sad
Good thing I recently saw and bookmarked this tool.  Grin Tx confirmed fast (lucky viabtc mined the block.)
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
I made a withdrawal from one site and instead of withdrawing to my wallet, I transferred it to a wallet of another site and guess what, it is not yet confirmed. 48 hours have passed. Let's say I transferred 0.006 btc (without fees, it would be, say, 0.007). Now if I use ViaBTC txn accelerator and the txn gets confirmed, will the other site get less than 0.006 BTC?

Edit: I used ViaBTC Accelerator and it went through in less than hour. No extra fee deducted.
Activity: 495
My transaction is stuck over 2 days and I submitted 3 times in the past 3 hours.

I'll update once the transaction went through

EDIT - It worked Smiley
Activity: 322
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
If it really works, it is a great service.
Two questions from me:
1. they say that they only accelerate 100 trx/hour. Does it mean that if there are more trx submitted already you will get an error message instead of the "trx. accelerated successful" message that you normally get?
2. They prioritize your trx. forever, or only for the next block (that they find)? SO if it doesn't make it in the first block, should you resubmit it?

1. you would get an error like message like i recieved earlier today, i just forgot the exact message

2. i used the accelerator last time where there are lots of unconfirmed transactions waiting, when viabtc found a block around an hour after i used their free accelerator service i noticed that my transaction didn't get confirmed by them but they included it in the 2nd block they found so i assume the transaction will stay on their list of prioritized transactions
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
If it really works, it is a great service.
Two questions from me:
1. they say that they only accelerate 100 trx/hour. Does it mean that if there are more trx submitted already you will get an error message instead of the "trx. accelerated successful" message that you normally get?
2. They prioritize your trx. forever, or only for the next block (that they find)? SO if it doesn't make it in the first block, should you resubmit it?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
I had my doubts about this Bitcoin transaction accelerator not until I had my tx stuck for about 9hours and when I got to use it, just had to submit my tx though I sumitted my tx like 4times Roll Eyes and in less than 40minutes I got 6+ confirmations.

so it's true that you can avoid paying more fee for the mienrs and use this service? i'm wondering how cna they do that? are they paying secretely the mienrs to fast forward your transaction, and get a % on the revenue?
ViaBTC is a large mining pool that is just allowing people to have their poor fee transactions confirmed before they get dropped.

If you submit a transaction through their tx accelerator form, then ViaBTC will include your transaction in one of their blocks so it gets confirmed. No other pools/miners are involved in this.

It's just some sort of a test which has proven to be a great help for people. I must note that according to their TOS your transaction must at least have a fee ratio of 0.0001BTC/KB.

I am however not sure how strict they are regarding their minimum required fee. I think in order to know you must sumbit a transaction with a fee below their minimum to find out.
Activity: 406
I had my doubts about this Bitcoin transaction accelerator not until I had my tx stuck for about 9hours and when I got to use it, just had to submit my tx though I sumitted my tx like 4times Roll Eyes and in less than 40minutes I got 6+ confirmations.

so it's true that you can avoid paying more fee for the mienrs and use this service? i'm wondering how cna they do that? are they paying secretely the mienrs to fast forward your transaction, and get a % on the revenue?
Pages:
Jump to: