Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin transaction accelerator is it true or not? - page 4. (Read 23116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I want to share other services I found similar to ViaBTC's transaction accelerator:

1. https://pushtx.btc.com/#/ - be advised this is not a FREE service, they ask money for pushing your tx
2. https://www.btcspeedy.com/#accelerator - another accelerator and it seems that they ask money too.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
It sucks really
Than don't use it.

what use does it have 100 transactions per hour? it's ridiculous, and they can't even find a block every hour and even if they could then 100 transactions is only %10 of the capacity of a block usually
You are ridiculous because someone is offering something for free and you are complaining.

so I don't see anything useful helping the community.
And again - don't use it. Their service is very helpful.

These web wallets though if they're not miners themselves and are unable to mine our transactions then why the fuck do they even exist?
To store bitcoins  Shocked
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
It sucks really, what use does it have 100 transactions per hour? it's ridiculous, and they can't even find a block every hour and even if they could then 100 transactions is only %10 of the capacity of a block usually, so I don't see anything useful helping the community.
These web wallets though if they're not miners themselves and are unable to mine our transactions then why the fuck do they even exist?

do they force you to use their service? i guess not so why are you here crying about it? you don't like it then don't use it, its very simple. move on and do what you want. if you wish to pay an extra for your transaction to be included in a block then go, there are people that can't afford paying high fees so viabtc's service is quite helpful
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
It sucks really, what use does it have 100 transactions per hour? it's ridiculous, and they can't even find a block every hour and even if they could then 100 transactions is only %10 of the capacity of a block usually, so I don't see anything useful helping the community.

You do not like ViaBTC ? do not use it.
You do not like webwallets ? do not use them.

Other than bitching, what is your contribution ?
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Remember that this program is just free to use and they do it for free and be thankful that this app exist to help others if you think that this program is not helpful then simply don't use it at all.
I dont think that there is a web wallet and the same time a miners also  Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
This ViaBCT Accelerator actually appeared to work for me. I waited for much more time than I was supposed to have waited for my transaction to confirm, then tried obsessively for hours to get to the bottom of my stuck transaction. When I first tried ViaBTC's accelerator it was about 3:30pm EDT. The site said it was too full of requests and suggested trying later. I tried over and over again. No joy.

At about 3:45 I was about to pay the $4.04 BTC.com was asking. Then I decided to set a timer and to "just try" at the top of the next hour, 4:00. Timer fired, and I tried unsuccessfully again at 3:59 just to be thorough. Upon rolling to 4:00 as corroborated by both my phone and server, I tried to submit, and after waiting for an uncharacteristically long few seconds, the website posted "Acceleration Succeeded".

I foolishly checked my 12+ hour old stuck transaction a couple of minutes later. Still stuck "unconfirmed". I then calculated that I needed to wait a couple of hours before the odds were in my favor for ViaBTC's block to come up. I set about reading the very interesting 2014 Newsweek article about S. Nakamoto.

An hour later, I checked the "unconfirmed" transaction, and it was positively at 3 confirmations.

I have reason to suspect that it worked because I had submitted another transaction several hours after the original unconfirmed, and that transaction had been accepted by the blockchain almost instantly without acceleration. Incidentally these transactions were also the same Altcoin, involving the Counterparty protocol over the bitcoin blockchain.
Looks like we need early to send our transaction to viabtc before we can get receive successful result in viabtc because you send it at 3:59
Thanks for this idea since this days i was trying to send my bitcoin to other wallet since its slow i want to use it in viabtc but i am always try again later. .
So everytime i try no luck to get successs.
Hope this tip will work with me..
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
I have personally used it and I've experienced faster confirmation times. I don't know the technical aspect of how it works but I've surely felt the speed.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
This ViaBCT Accelerator actually appeared to work for me. I waited for much more time than I was supposed to have waited for my transaction to confirm, then tried obsessively for hours to get to the bottom of my stuck transaction. When I first tried ViaBTC's accelerator it was about 3:30pm EDT. The site said it was too full of requests and suggested trying later. I tried over and over again. No joy.

At about 3:45 I was about to pay the $4.04 BTC.com was asking. Then I decided to set a timer and to "just try" at the top of the next hour, 4:00. Timer fired, and I tried unsuccessfully again at 3:59 just to be thorough. Upon rolling to 4:00 as corroborated by both my phone and server, I tried to submit, and after waiting for an uncharacteristically long few seconds, the website posted "Acceleration Succeeded".

I foolishly checked my 12+ hour old stuck transaction a couple of minutes later. Still stuck "unconfirmed". I then calculated that I needed to wait a couple of hours before the odds were in my favor for ViaBTC's block to come up. I set about reading the very interesting 2014 Newsweek article about S. Nakamoto.

An hour later, I checked the "unconfirmed" transaction, and it was positively at 3 confirmations.

I have reason to suspect that it worked because I had submitted another transaction several hours after the original unconfirmed, and that transaction had been accepted by the blockchain almost instantly without acceleration. Incidentally these transactions were also the same Altcoin, involving the Counterparty protocol over the bitcoin blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
What time need wait after submit tx for accelerator?

It varies.  If ViaBTC wins a block quickly, then you get your confirmation quickly.  SOMETIMES Antpool will confirm it (I read somewhere that ViaBTC has some kind of ties w/ Antpool).

Once it took over two hours to confirm via ViaBTC, but that trx had been hung-up 14 hours or so before.

The other day I accelerated a trx at about "20 minutes after the hour", and ViaBTC's service was not full.  Every time that I have tried within two minutes after the hour I got Via's "Acceleration Succeeded".  Then it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
What time need wait after submit tx for accelerator?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
It looks like my manual option also is disabled.  Sad
At the moment, if someone wants to speed up the transaction, then the only option is to ask individual miners ..
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
Now viabtc is not working for my transactions. Looks like they are already over loaded and they don't even recognize my transaction ID. Tried using another accelerator pushtx and they too said my transaction is not available for acceleration. I'm stuck now as my transaction has a small amount (0.0301) but a huge size of 1600 bytes and I've used a fee of 0.0003 BTC.
probably the best sulution for you is not to open your wallet to reboadcast the tx and have to wait upto 72 hours to get the tx dispear in the mempool.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
For my experience it does work when I use it but only have done a few times I now of a couple of other similar tools that all do the same but it u want a transaction to confirm I all pay a higher fees now as there seem to be more people using bitcoins so unless you pay the higher fees you will  have to want but If don't wasn't to poay the fees then I would use these tools.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Now viabtc is not working for my transactions. Looks like they are already over loaded and they don't even recognize my transaction ID. Tried using another accelerator pushtx and they too said my transaction is not available for acceleration. I'm stuck now as my transaction has a small amount (0.0301) but a huge size of 1600 bytes and I've used a fee of 0.0003 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
-snip-

Ps. Probably for next 4 - 5 hours I will be not much active here, so please be patient.

Sorry for that. Private things. I'll be back in a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I have one not unconfirmed transaction from yesterday i can use this accelerator to confirm and how much this cost?
Its free
That is right, it is free as long a you are not trying to exploit it by setting no fees, or some ridiculous fee like 100 satoshi.
The transaction you want to accelerate should had at least 0.0001 BTC fee included already. That is the only requirement.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
keyscore44 , would love your help on it. PMd you..
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
the good thign is that it cost you nothing, the bad thing is that it is saturated, you can't use it now, but i'm wondering if there ar emore thna accelerato on the web, for now i can only find the viabtc

I have searched if there are others who have similar services but found nothing. There are currenctly an increasing number of

unconfirmed transactions and viabtc only process 100 so you will most likely be told to come back again. Since they are getting

popular maybe some mining pools will consider to do a similar service with an upgraded features or the viabtc can upgrade itself.
Pages:
Jump to: