Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin up altcoin dump - page 7. (Read 5172 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 25, 2017, 07:05:57 PM
Whenever bitcoin price goes up it is for sure that it will affect altcoin in opposite way. What it means is altcoin will loose value dramatically because they become more costly to buy and you will loose profit in the process. So you better sell them immediately when the bitcoin jumps too high. Also, make a note that bitcoin may not remain that high for long. So you may wait.
actually most of the people are focusing on bitcoin because the price of bitcoin in continuously increasing, and people are holding bitcoin and not going to sell it. when the price of bitcoin will become stable then people will start investing their bitcoin in alt coins, but currently the price of bitcoin is trading very unstable, it is expected that the price of  bitcoin will cross 5000 USD  level at the end of 2017.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 25, 2017, 04:39:03 PM
When the btc price goes up, what is now a good time to buy altcoin or sell bitcoin? Huh
Yes, bitcoin is being pumb now to touch $3,000. All the altcoins seen to facing down wards today and I think this will create another opportunity to buy them. This week I make alot from lisk, litecoin and round. Now those currencies seen to be dropping and I think this is the best time to buy those coins against as in few moments from now those coins will be in green.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 25, 2017, 04:33:17 PM
I think you should hold onto your btc if you have any. Maybe liquidate a portion of your holdings if you're scared of a sudden dump. You definitely don't want to miss the next big pump
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 25, 2017, 02:16:45 PM
Whatever the price of BTC i think the majority of BTC is to hold. not trade for anything. the part of it that i choose to trade i do it for altcoins i believe do minimize the risk of holding worthless bags.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 25, 2017, 01:29:35 PM
Whenever bitcoin price goes up it is for sure that it will affect altcoin in opposite way. What it means is altcoin will loose value dramatically because they become more costly to buy and you will loose profit in the process. So you better sell them immediately when the bitcoin jumps too high. Also, make a note that bitcoin may not remain that high for long. So you may wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 25, 2017, 01:14:55 PM
When the btc price goes up, what is now a good time to buy altcoin or sell bitcoin? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: