Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin value - page 11. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
June 25, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
What escape path for Bitcoin?
The value of Bitcoin is still very high . Some problems of bitcoin are difficult to solve as :
- Slow transaction speed
- consumes a lot of energy
- It is banned in some countries
- Price manipulated
Is there a sustainable future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency ?
Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers

Every crypto currencies have the same tendency we all know the bitcoin is anonymous and volatile in nature. For this only we are investing our hard earned money into this crypto currencies. I see you guys are really feel panic about the price dump on bitcoin.
I hope you guys are started into bitcoin by 2017. That time bitcoin rapport is only big spike by taste it these things may be bitter for you but accept it and invest more to taste the profit again.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 10:50:15 AM
what do ı do?  Complex
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 10:41:23 AM
I think bitcoin is an investment that may be very profitable, some of the problems that exist only the value of how much effort we do.

We can have get more potential from bitcoin but it depends the people how to earn more profit. It can help to support for our daily  needs of life because we can have un extra income that s why bitcoin have a very big value to all bitcoiners.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
I think bitcoin is an investment that may be very profitable, some of the problems that exist only the value of how much effort we do.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 10:16:10 AM
What do you mean slowly. I think bitcoin is fast in the process and promises only occasional site builders that are less quickly coping with their transactions. And counting working hours so that's the delay
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
Is there a sustainable future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers

I read that shops/stores sell Bitcoin immediately and get cash because of fear of price change.

As Bitcoin is more accepted at shops/stores, Bitcoin selling will be more and bitcoin will come down to $2000 or $1,000

LOL @ 2k or 1k NO WAY is that price ever happening again unless some sort of disaster happens in the crypto space. Just because shops will sell immediately doesn't mean the price will come down, there are plenty of people selling immediately all the time (look at miners). I think more liquidity would actually be a good thing for the market in the long run I mean that's what it's purpose is supposed to be a currency that will be traded 99% of the time....
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 25, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
- Slow transaction speed
It's not slow. Don't mix up transaction speed with confirmation times. I would even say that Bitcoin is faster than it has been before. As long as miners aren't trolling, the average block time of Bitcoin will remain below the 10 minute mark.

It does and it should. Plenty of this energy is renewable. Smiley

Still doesn't prevent people from using it. Smiley Also, the term banned has been subject to heavy abuse by news sources. Bans aren't always bans.

- Price manipulated
It has always been, just like every traditional market is being manipulated.

Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers
Bitcoin has a sustainable future, where I am not really convinced in other coins, but they aim to serve other parts of this industry. Good luck to them.

Perhaps you should start spending Bitcoin in order to see how fast or slow it is. Blocks are coming through like it's a summer sale.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
June 25, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
Is there a sustainable future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers

I read that shops/stores sell Bitcoin immediately and get cash because of fear of price change.

As Bitcoin is more accepted at shops/stores, Bitcoin selling will be more and bitcoin will come down to $2000 or $1,000
Activity: 109
Merit: 53
June 25, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
What escape path? What do you mean exactly?
The price is what people are willing to pay for it, not more not less.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
What escape path for Bitcoin?
The value of Bitcoin is still very high . Some problems of bitcoin are difficult to solve as :
- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated
Pages:
Jump to: