Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin value - page 9. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 02:22:27 PM
Bitcoin value is very low at present so we can say that it is the best time to buy new coins .Take it in positive sense.I don't understand why people are selling their coins at such a low rate.Don't look at the present market value of bitcoin look at its future scope.Bitcoin is a long term investment.We should see that in coming decades their is a chance that bitcoin will be the most important and global digital currency in the world.Just have patience and just hold your coins in order to gain a huge profit in future.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 02:20:42 PM
What escape path for Bitcoin?
The value of Bitcoin is still very high . Some problems of bitcoin are difficult to solve as :
- Slow transaction speed
- consumes a lot of energy
- It is banned in some countries
- Price manipulated
Is there a sustainable future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency ?
Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers
since the beginning bitcoin was created to overcome the economic problems in the world, but gradually its function changed into various forms
I think bitcoin will continue to prevail until 2030
Activity: 504
June 28, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
The value of Bitcoin is still very high . Some problems of bitcoin are difficult to solve as :
- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated
Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers

Bitcoin will remain, it will be used as a medium of exchange soon in the future. Some stores are using and accepting bitcoin payment and soon there will be huge demand as soon as it is widely used and adapted by everyone. Countries are banning because they are not yet fully aware of the real scope of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:33:07 PM
I think that in the transaction it is quite satisfied but we are always here in the punch by the popes so we always get stuck in the prediction of the price, we better do the mining than the trade because in trade will make us hurt.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 11:46:07 AM
Bitcoin should be kept for a long time for quality and development of Bitcoin, when the cost of Bitcoin is low, then it should be kept back and when the price goes out, then it will be sold.Bitcon.
I think bitcoin becomes more valuable when we consider it as a long-term investment because we can really gain huge profits from holding it patiently.But let's also consider the true value of bitcoin which is to become a global currency in the near future.Remember it's the main goal of having a cryptocurrency and making it as an investment will just fall on the second option.
If we are going to invest in bitcoin dont look its present value, look for the future value. It's good to have a plenty of patience if we are investing in bitcoin, and we need to take the risk to gain more profit. It's good to invest in long-term. We also need to remember that there's a lot of things we can do with bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital curenccy that we can use trough internet transaction.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
June 28, 2018, 11:33:31 AM
Slow transaction problem has almost been solved by active implementation of segwit 2x.It has been banned only in few smaller economic countries and that would not have any impact on its future.Price manipulation has been a continuous issue but it would exist until newbies selling in panic exists.Bitcoin would be used for payment purpose but only to some extent as its supply is limited remaining unchanged.

The value of cryptocurrencies are not in a good state this is due to many reasonss but the investors definitely stable for some time it will be there right understanding from cryptocurrencies because this is my opinion.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 28, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
Bitcoin should be kept for a long time for quality and development of Bitcoin, when the cost of Bitcoin is low, then it should be kept back and when the price goes out, then it will be sold.Bitcon.
I think bitcoin becomes more valuable when we consider it as a long-term investment because we can really gain huge profits from holding it patiently.But let's also consider the true value of bitcoin which is to become a global currency in the near future.Remember it's the main goal of having a cryptocurrency and making it as an investment will just fall on the second option.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 28, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

Slow transaction speed

When is the last time you did some transfer? Do it again.

consumes a lot of energy

Still not a wasted one.

It is banned in some countries

How can this be solved? Let those countries who banned bitcoin remained out of the game. Bitcoin can proceed without them.

Price manipulated

It's different than before. Bitcoin are now distributed to different persons globally so it's not easy to manipulate it now. What are we seeing is the effect of the started trigger whether pump or dump by the whales. You need a literally billions to manipulate now the bitcoin market.

I believed.

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
June 28, 2018, 09:53:53 AM
Slow transaction problem has almost been solved by active implementation of segwit 2x.It has been banned only in few smaller economic countries and that would not have any impact on its future.Price manipulation has been a continuous issue but it would exist until newbies selling in panic exists.Bitcoin would be used for payment purpose but only to some extent as its supply is limited remaining unchanged.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 03:28:10 AM
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 01:18:46 AM
Bitcoin is the decentralised concept,So I think bitcoin will not controlled by any whales.Due to the demand and supply the price of bitcoin is varying . Don't worry about the reduction,use that choose chance to buy huge amount of bitcoin.When the price increase don't buy,just sell your hold bitcoin.

True, but if one person holds the biggest part of the pie... Easy market manipulation etc.
I agree with the fact that demand and supply the price of bitcoin varies, but in the end, if one of the big players decides to do a sell-off, market prices will go down hard.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2018, 01:09:54 AM
- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated

As my experience I can not say any problems of bitcoin when it comes to transaction process impact I was amazed because all my transaction done in a minutes. And I feel comportable with bitcoin. And I think right now there is no issues about banning bitcoin in other country's. But I guess this is a fake news.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
June 28, 2018, 12:15:47 AM
I think the future of crypto still widely open, crypto opening a new door to enhance and develop a better businesses, but bitcoin still need some improvement, for now the transaction speed is already good, and with the integration of lightning network the problem will be solved, energy consuming seem won't be a big problem in the future there are a lot of free and green energy source that we can used, I think bitcoin got a big future, see how bitcoin keep on standing tall after being hit with a lot of negative news
Activity: 9
June 27, 2018, 11:54:38 PM
I think bitcoin is a long-term  investment. People will see advantages of bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
June 27, 2018, 09:52:03 PM
- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated

it is interesting to find out the weaknesses of bitcoin very clearly what are the deficiencies of future economic development, if only become a new form or as a currency that is converted to digital why only that target, while access and the way to trade still has to be dependent on electricity and the internet, what about or when we are in areas that are not reachable both, and if these are all built by just on the basis of my quick profit we need to be analyzed more sharply and strongly, but here I am just trying to see both the good side of the advantages and disadvantages of crypto when it is only made that way alone maybe in the future there will be more functional innovations from the present, hopefully useful and successful for all of us
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 27, 2018, 09:29:02 PM
Bitcoin unstable price is the reason why only a few merchants accepting it as mode of payments.If there's another way that we can established a stable or fixed value of bitcoin much better so we can practice its purpose as payment rather than investment.
The volatility has nothing to do with merchants being interested in accepting Bitcoin or not. Their exposure to the volatility is zero with how they use services such as BitPay to take that exposure away from them.

Currently there are hundreds of thousands of merchants already accepting Bitcoin and it continues to grow further in terms of merchant adoption. The majority of them get 100% of their sales directly converted to fiat, risk free.

The thought of Bitcoin becoming worth more in the next months prevents people from spending. The mentality has always been that spenders are losers. They are technically, but coins can and should be bought back.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
June 27, 2018, 09:14:39 PM
- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated

Bitcoin will be sustainable depending on how the people are going to react on the drastic changes in prices, cryptocurrency is always profitable because the market is volatile.
Activity: 112
June 27, 2018, 08:47:46 PM
Bitcoin unstable price is the reason why only a few merchants accepting it as mode of payments.If there's another way that we can established a stable or fixed value of bitcoin much better so we can practice its purpose as payment rather than investment.Anyway,we can earn BTC thru token-exchange from bounty campaign we are joining.What makes bitcoin popular is because of its high value and I do believe that some investors are already losing their money investing in it.I hope I'm wrong saying this that bitcoin slowly loses its value and that someday it is only used for payments and purchases.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 05:41:47 PM
Maybe this current market condition is just the background for Ethereum to became the number one, right now bitcoin would fall, and after that Ethereum will grow up to become the first and only, lol.
I disagree with you bitcoin will remain number one, if today bitcoin will fall it will not take much time to recover again, ETH can never beat bitcoin to become number one ever because bitcoin is first crypto currency which save our future and helps us for our present, so it is your wrong assumption to see bitcoin 2nd to the ETH value of bitcoin will remains at number one.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
June 27, 2018, 06:58:05 PM
- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated
yes it is not a fatal problem for me because as time goes by the more sophisticated there may be improvements that can solve all the problems in cryptocurrency, I am sure this will be good in the future then have to be patient in facing this situation because conscious unconscious in this case Rotation there many people manipulate every move that takes place, the loser is a new person in the crypto world and the winner is a very strong and intelligent person, professional in processing profits, so choose to be a winner or a loser.
Pages:
Jump to: