Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin value in the next future 50 years- rubbish or global currency? - page 2. (Read 4596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Bitcoin is already a global currency - it was from the start.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
50 years is too long of a prediction, we can't even predict what price will be tomorrow and you want us to predict the future of bitcoin in 50 years

one can only base his opinion on probability here, i say that probably it would not be rubbish or global currency but it should reach a good spot in the world economic system

Ya thats true that it is really difficult to predict the future of bitcoin for next 50 years but if you ask me about next 5 to 10 years then it will reach to a next level so without thinking of next 50 years its better to concentrate on present and believe its a right time to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
It can be a global currency of future depending upon the adoption rate of the people. If everyone start using bitcoin as a mode of payment and every shop or retailers start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment it can soon replace the fiat currency and then no need of banks too.

Banks can operate on bitcoin as well as on "traditional" money, so they wont just despair even if btc will be dominant.
As for bitcoin being global currency, it takes more then just "being popular" currency that everyone uses.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
50 years is too long of a prediction, we can't even predict what price will be tomorrow and you want us to predict the future of bitcoin in 50 years

one can only base his opinion on probability here, i say that probably it would not be rubbish or global currency but it should reach a good spot in the world economic system
Activity: 952
It can be a global currency of future depending upon the adoption rate of the people. If everyone start using bitcoin as a mode of payment and every shop or retailers start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment it can soon replace the fiat currency and then no need of banks too.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
A special currency suitable for special uses, mostly anti-inflation long term saving and international remittance, but since you seldom get it in the form of income, it will not be used widely
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

2. With the increase in the price of bitcoin, there are many new crpto-currency in the markets,
This bring to a new questions, since there are not authrity that can controlled crpto-currency,
those new crypto-currency will eventually create chaos in the market.

The only place altcoins create chaos is in the altcoin section of this forum. Most people don't take altcoins serious. Which is a good thing as most of these coins are P&D coins.
Activity: 506
I believe it is not a rubbish. Bitcoin can be a global currency depending upon the acceptance and the adoption of the society which also includes the full support from the Government and the banking systems. And though next 50 years is a very long span of time but that is possible.

That's Correct.

But as per my knowledge I believe thinking of next 50 years would be not relevant. I think we should think of next 10 to 15 years and its going to be great for the bitcoin community as a investors and many chances that bitcoin would be a global currency every individual and honest person is waiting for that day to come.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I believe it is not a rubbish. Bitcoin can be a global currency depending upon the acceptance and the adoption of the society which also includes the full support from the Government and the banking systems. And though next 50 years is a very long span of time but that is possible.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
No, no one should control "the flow of crypto", thats what we are trying to solve with a transparent ledger (with options to be anonimized), open source project like Bitcoin. There will be no better alternative than Bitcoin, it will keep getting increasingly better, assimilating any competence. The goverment will remove cash and digitize everything, which as a consequence will put BTC out there even more. People will wake the fuck up.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
I think in about 5-10 years bitcoin is going to be global currency, it will depend however on governments decisions. They can either speed things up or slow them down, especially USA as its the biggest market. But also global corporations will have major impact on this as well (the more capabilities for customers the better).

Yeah. It will be a global currency in coming future. But can't afford to have faith in Government. I don't understand what's going through their minds. They should accept the change and should go with it as its going to change the entire scenario of the market in coming future.

I Don't think  it can be a global currency. As it will face many competition from new entrants in coming period of time. It's difficult to predict whether bitcoin will survive for 50 years or not the picture will clear in next 5 to 6 years whether bitcoin will survive or not.

Then you're travelling in a wrong boat man. Bitcoin will definitely future global currency. It will definitely face the competition from new technologies but it wont affect bitcoin. Just remember one thing 'Daddy is Daddy. And the value will reach the sky limit in coming period of time.
Activity: 631
I think in about 5-10 years bitcoin is going to be global currency, it will depend however on governments decisions. They can either speed things up or slow them down, especially USA as its the biggest market. But also global corporations will have major impact on this as well (the more capabilities for customers the better).

Yeah. It will be a global currency in coming future. But can't afford to have faith in Government. I don't understand what's going through their minds. They should accept the change and should go with it as its going to change the entire scenario of the market in coming future.

I Don't think  it can be a global currency. As it will face many competition from new entrants in coming period of time. It's difficult to predict whether bitcoin will survive for 50 years or not the picture will clear in next 5 to 6 years whether bitcoin will survive or not.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
For Bitcoin to make it as a global currency, we need people using BTC to purchase from small businesses to keep the circulation of BTC going.

As a small business owner that accepts mostly BTC I can say that " BTC is the gift that keeps on giving".

Activity: 533

Activity: 140
you don't need to wait that many years, another two halving at best and you could easily tell if bitcoin is gonna die or not, we don't certainly need to wait until there are only fee mined by miners

Hi, do you know approximativly, the day when the number of bitcoin mined will be divized by 2?

http://bitcoinclock.com/ then the next one should be around same date but in 2020

ok ! thanks Wink

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you don't need to wait that many years, another two halving at best and you could easily tell if bitcoin is gonna die or not, we don't certainly need to wait until there are only fee mined by miners

Hi, do you know approximativly, the day when the number of bitcoin mined will be divized by 2?

http://bitcoinclock.com/ then the next one should be around same date but in 2020

Hello Everybody,

I think bitcoin becomes the stabilizer of changes euro-dollar.
Also bitcoin can be used by states or banks as a store of value comparable to gold.

legendary
Activity: 1288
I think we would ourselves in the list of foolish if we keep on thinking that what is the value of bitcoin after 50 years??

Did you ever thought in late 90s that internet would be having this impact on individuals and corporates and its the same can't expect what bitcoin has to offfer. So lets keep it for short term and believe that it will grow rather then thinking for next 50 years.

Did I fought in late 90s that internet would be having this impact on individuals and corporates?No but there were thousands of greeks around the world that were positive about it. Today we (at least 50% of us I think) are "bitcoin geeks" thinking on how BTC can change global finance in future Wink
Activity: 952
I think we would ourselves in the list of foolish if we keep on thinking that what is the value of bitcoin after 50 years??

Did you ever thought in late 90s that internet would be having this impact on individuals and corporates and its the same can't expect what bitcoin has to offfer. So lets keep it for short term and believe that it will grow rather then thinking for next 50 years.
Pages:
Jump to: