Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin value in the next future 50 years- rubbish or global currency? - page 4. (Read 4596 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 117
rubbish or global currency?  

I'd guess neither. It will be utilized on the national level of various countries. Unification of currencies to one of global use offers no true benefits to any country.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I wouldn't dare to predict what would happen in next 50 years. High chances I wouldn't be around by then to even see whether prediction will become a reality or otherwise. Fact is bitcoin is so dynamic... it's crazy to even think what are the changes in just a 10 years time span. On your questions, yeah the codes can be edited, it's open source anyway but the community has to agree to adopt it for the changes to be effective. And no, no way, I would like to see central authority.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

50 years is a crazy long time, im not even sure the internet will exist anything like it looks like now by then so cant say about bitcoin.  50 years could be long enough for us to be a cashless society also - even though that would be pretty quick evolution.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
Do you agree that authority should be given to certain parties to control the flow of crypto-currency?

Authority control the flow of crypto-currency is one of the worst thing that not allowed to happen Angry
I better never have any crypto-currency
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
50 Years is a long time Smiley

Imho bitcoin is a gamble with inceasing odds over time  Grin

If it succeeds it will be huge.. probably utilized in ways no one dares to think about, yet.

I believe that bitcoin is the missing protocol (transfer of value) and a majority of all value transferred over the internet will be transferred through the bitcoin network.

"Internet of Things" and automation will unravel bitcoins potential. Besides, the current financial system is doomed anyway.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
50 future laters mate ?
i think no one can predict this, this is very long long way to go
maybe btc didnt exist anymore in next 50 years Cheesy
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
rubbish or global currency? 

this you will be known only after 50 years
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

Do you agree that authority should be given to certain parties to control the flow of crypto-currency?

I nominate you. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi, all.
I am not fully understand on bitcoin mechanism.
I would like to ask the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin,
as far as I know, the most advantages for it is the reduction of transcation cost.
but with the recent development of technology, I'm skeptic on it.

1. The code for bitcoin can't be edited, right?
Is it possible to decode bitcoin on the next future 50 years?

2. With the increase in the price of bitcoin, there are many new crpto-currency in the markets,
This bring to a new questions, since there are not authrity that can controlled crpto-currency,
those new crypto-currency will eventually create chaos in the market.
Especially in order to create wealth, those who have lots of money can suddenly enter the new crypto-currency,
due to a high demand and new crypto-currency will be more valued.
How bitcoin increase its value in a month in 2009.
And those wealth people are going to be more richer than before.

Pages:
Jump to: