Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin value in the next future 50 years- rubbish or global currency? - page 3. (Read 4596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
1. The code for bitcoin can't be edited, right?
Is it possible to decode bitcoin on the next future 50 years?

2. With the increase in the price of bitcoin, there are many new crpto-currency in the markets,
This bring to a new questions, since there are not authrity that can controlled crpto-currency,
those new crypto-currency will eventually create chaos in the market.
Especially in order to create wealth, those who have lots of money can suddenly enter the new crypto-currency,
due to a high demand and new crypto-currency will be more valued.
How bitcoin increase its value in a month in 2009.
And those wealth people are going to be more richer than before.
Do you agree that authority should be given to certain parties to control the flow of crypto-currency?
1. The bitcoin protocol and BlockChain cannot be changed, but the software is easily configured in different forms!
2. There are many crypto currencies, but they are just clones, nothing new provided, which will die soon and wouldn't affect the status of bitcoin. No ppl will demand this shit coins, even the wealthy.
Bitcoin protocol can be changed, and it is designed to be able to change in the future to adapt better and more advanced technology. It is true that bitcoins developers alone have little power over it.
Since the release of Bitcoin v0.3, changes to the protocol have been minor and always in general agreement with bitcoin community. In the future we can see more dramatic changes.
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
1. The code for bitcoin can't be edited, right?
Is it possible to decode bitcoin on the next future 50 years?

2. With the increase in the price of bitcoin, there are many new crpto-currency in the markets,
This bring to a new questions, since there are not authrity that can controlled crpto-currency,
those new crypto-currency will eventually create chaos in the market.
Especially in order to create wealth, those who have lots of money can suddenly enter the new crypto-currency,
due to a high demand and new crypto-currency will be more valued.
How bitcoin increase its value in a month in 2009.
And those wealth people are going to be more richer than before.
Do you agree that authority should be given to certain parties to control the flow of crypto-currency?
1. The bitcoin protocol and BlockChain cannot be changed, but the software is easily configured in different forms!
2. There are many crypto currencies, but they are just clones, nothing new provided, which will die soon and wouldn't affect the status of bitcoin. No ppl will demand this shit coins, even the wealthy.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I think in about 5-10 years bitcoin is going to be global currency, it will depend however on governments decisions. They can either speed things up or slow them down, especially USA as its the biggest market. But also global corporations will have major impact on this as well (the more capabilities for customers the better).
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you don't need to wait that many years, another two halving at best and you could easily tell if bitcoin is gonna die or not, we don't certainly need to wait until there are only fee mined by miners
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast
50 years is kind of far fetched. I would assume the price for bitcoins would meet even and stop fluctuating. As long as the coin would be traded at a constant rate, everything should be fine.  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Difficult to predict for next 50 years. May be not. It will face the competition in next 5 to 7 years itself by the new technologies so I don't believe that it will exist for next 50 years. We can expect some better technologies in future which would erase the memories of bitcoin.
Activity: 826
rubbish

we can do better than this

You need to elaborate, better then what?

You mean the years it`ll take to have a global currency. Its already global in my eyes, if someone from the phillpines is sending money back to the states with bitcoin. How global can you get other then that? lol.

As for the 50 year mark, its still going to be around not be rubbish at all since main money laundering for gambling sites use bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
rubbish

we can do better than this
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Rubbish.

If there isn't a better currency in 50 years, we will all be in trouble.

I dont know about trouble, the last 50 years of america seemed to be just chugging along, so I dont see why it wouldnt for the next 50 years to come.

Things will definitely change in tech, and easier adoption, but the currency will forever go due to other international banks helping out each other.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
5-10 years will be enough to tell us where things are headed. By 2021 coin inflation will be under control and all of the respectable financial instruments will be in place. If it isn't going places by then then I seriously doubt it ever will.
Activity: 952
Imaging future of bitcoin for next 50 years would be Stupidity. It's good to think for next 10 to 15 years as definitely it will be having great future for this particular time. And yes it should become a global currency that will reduce the costs of a person traveling to different countries.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Rubbish.

If there isn't a better currency in 50 years, we will all be in trouble.
alh
legendary
Activity: 1846
Merit: 1052
I expect that Bitcoin will be a niche currency in 50 years. It won't have replaced any existing large scale currencies, nor will it have evaporated.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i think crypo currencies is the future, but they will coexsist with fiat

I think bitcoin will grow steadily over the next few years and it will have it's biggest use with industries like gambling and the remittance market, but I agree it will always be used alongside fiat. I'd really love it to become some sort of alternative worldwide currency that you can use around the world. I see that as a big benefit of it and gives the average traveler the ability to save money on fees and not have to convert their national fiat into local currency all the time.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
with all whats happening with the exchanges it does not seem right. there will always be something that could go wrong ..
Activity: 9
cryptocurrencies will be around for a long time. not sure they will be able to replace fiat.
Activity: 36
i think crypo currencies is the future, but they will coexsist with fiat
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has the potential to become a global currency but also the potential to fail. If the price collapsed to double digits then miners would likely be forced to shut up shop. That could spell the end for bitcoin.

15 years is a more realistic range ...
- 5 years to create
- 5 years to adopt
- 5 years to use

Bitcoin could have been and gone within five years or it could gain massive adoption. I think only time will tell but either way it's exciting to find out.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
15 years is a more realistic range ...
- 5 years to create
- 5 years to adopt
- 5 years to use
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
50 years in modern time is literal mental masturbation. Just focus on the next 10 and indicators say 100% chances the blockchain survives and about 90% btc is the coin that wins.
Pages:
Jump to: