Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash - page 5. (Read 17219 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
December 20, 2017, 06:37:47 AM
What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

I don't like the idea of having bitcoin cash. The thing is if there was a bitcoin cash, then what difference does it make from the regular money that we use? Bitcoin is so different and futuristic because of the fact that it is only available online. Also, we need to think about the future and the innovations that we need.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 05:27:16 AM
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

I don't think so Bitcoin cash can defeat with bitcoin. Bitcoin is a king of cryptocurrency where Bitcoin Cash will just remain a altcoin its not going to match the BTC value.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
December 20, 2017, 04:58:51 AM

The price of bitcoin cash now is big and i never imagine that this will be the price of bitcoin cash, well its so fast increase now but i dont think the price of bitcoin cash will be the same as bitcoin because they are different coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 04:55:22 AM
I wouldn't invest a cent in Bitcoin Cash. It is basically run by 2 people: Roger Ver and Jihan Wu -> this makes BCH centralized and not decentralized.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 04:21:25 AM
Cash and Gold rose strongly in price against the background of the Bitcoin drop. In the last hours there is a transfer of money from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. Let's see what will happen next.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
December 20, 2017, 04:13:10 AM
anyone care to revise their opinion of Bitcoin Cash after the past 24hours?

A CEO of bitcoin.com calls BTC "useless", Coinbase comes online with BCH trading, and the price goes through the roof. Meanwhile BTC take a solid beating with no sign of letting up right now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 14, 2017, 04:52:31 PM
I don't think there will be a real vs. in here.

Bitcoin is bitcoin and bitcoin cash is just a highly speculated altcoin. Nothing more.
Activity: 291
December 14, 2017, 04:49:28 PM
Of course nothing compares to bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world and so no matter how many ti mes they are  going to fork and release  a coin it will still walk in the shadows of bitcoin and will never be bitcoin.
For now you cannot compare anything with bitcoin when it comes to price as well as market adaptation but there will be a time when the network is throttled and the transactions fees are too high to send for an average joe if they are not implementing lightening network or any meaningful update to counter the problems.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 04:43:31 PM
Could anyone explain why most people expect Bitcoin to remain superior, even though Bitcoin Cash has advantages over Bitcoin?
Advantages like lower fees and faster transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
December 14, 2017, 04:41:15 PM
Bcash can never compete with Bitcoin, after all bcash is just a split of its daddy bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king and all the other cryptocurrencies are just altcoins. There are many good alts like ethereum, litecoin, dash, etc., all have a lot of potential to grow but they cannot compete with Bitcoin just like bcash it can never compete with big daddy Bitcoin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 14, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

that will be another altcoin the bitcoin cash,its un comparable to
bitcoin and will never achieve what bitcoin does.maybe in time it would
have good value because the project seems good bug would take lots of
time and surely not in this season
Activity: 612
December 14, 2017, 04:29:03 PM
I prefer trading and holding Bitcoin of course. Bitcoin Cash for me is just another altcoin and there are so many altcoins more valuable and have best potential like ETH and LTC so I believe that buying and holding this altcoins is more profitable than Bitcoin Cash.

You hit the nail right on the head. Alt coins can rise and fall but those that stay have some intrinsic value that allows them to compete side by side with BTC. BCH for me is simply a coin for arbitrage trades.
Well it is true but I think now the price and value has been changed as I saw the price in price 25 so you are doing well because as you said you are simple trader of bitcoin and the increase in price like this is not a small thing this is really great to see how fast it popped up. As compare to bitcoin the bitcoin cash is not so good for me it is just cash and a currency but bitcoin matters a lot to me.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Changing the world, one project at a time
December 14, 2017, 08:37:22 AM
I prefer trading and holding Bitcoin of course. Bitcoin Cash for me is just another altcoin and there are so many altcoins more valuable and have best potential like ETH and LTC so I believe that buying and holding this altcoins is more profitable than Bitcoin Cash.

You hit the nail right on the head. Alt coins can rise and fall but those that stay have some intrinsic value that allows them to compete side by side with BTC. BCH for me is simply a coin for arbitrage trades.
Activity: 552
December 14, 2017, 08:10:31 AM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
December 14, 2017, 08:07:27 AM

for now Bitcoin cash is the strongest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.
but if compared with Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash is still very far to beat Bitcoin.
Who said this? I think you might have misinterpreted the news. ETH and LTC and some other coins that are in race with bitcoin and they have potential to beat bitcoin. But still, if you compare bitcoin with these altcoins they are nothing against bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world and it will not be over-ruled by any bitcoin cash or any other altcoin.

I tend to disagree with your view

Indeed, in terms of price, Bitcoin is the king so far, but if things go massively awry for it on whatever account, it can be easily substituted with, say, Litecoin. In other words, Bitcoin's advantage is neither set in stone nor by any means guaranteed. In fact, it doesn't take a lot to see it hurt. If the same Litecoin goes up and up, and this goes on and on for days and months, people will abandon Bitcoin eventually in favor of the former. It doesn't really matter either if Bitcoin is 50 times more expensive than Litecoin right now since it is profit opportunities and profits earned that actually do matter here
Yeah bitcoin is king of crypto and bitcoin cash is new in market and before competing with bitcoin see prices of both you will see in future that bitcoin will outclass each and every other altcoin and there is only a minute chance that bitcoin cash can come near to the bitcoin because only a bunch of hundred people are investing into bitcoin cash but bitcoin is used all over the world and this decides the win of bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2017, 04:03:58 AM
I am still on bitcoins actually after I received few bitcoincash as a result of prevous forking I trade it immediately to bitcoins and I have know regret I made a right decision.
The ratio of bitcoin user is higher than the ratio of bitcoin cash users. So you are right both of them are having different programming and different potentials so for me bitcoin is higher than bitcoin cash and you made good decision to use bitcoin. Lot of people are here who know how fast and profitable the bitcoin is and not the bitcoin cash because people who invest in bitcoin must use bitcoin only not bitcoin cash.

If you're aware of the value of bcc right now, then selling your bcv tight after getting it from the fork would definitely disappoint you. Truth to tell, bcc probably has better features than bitcoin. And in the long run, it may line up along with eth and ltc to challenge btc's supremacy over the crypto market
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 02:07:59 PM
I am still on bitcoins actually after I received few bitcoincash as a result of prevous forking I trade it immediately to bitcoins and I have know regret I made a right decision.

It doesn't makes any difference if you made the right or wrong decision. Its already free money anyways, so where is the wrong decision here? I think what you regret is not holding because the price is above $1500.

Not really near, it wants time. Certainly it's a groundbreakingrend among foreign currencies, but not the best at this moment. t
Well i will always choose bitcoin over than bitcoin cash, because bitcoin is really the best coin among the rest and the best cryptocurrency among the rest and no one will beat bitcoin, and holding bitcoin is more good than holding bitcoin cash because holding bitcoin can really make us rich in the future.
Currently, I will choose FIAT and USDT for my funds haha. I do not want to try high risk with any cryptocurrency after the price of Bitcoin reached $18,000. I am waiting the big dump of Bitcoin to buy again, I think it will happen soon.

But bitcoin didn't crash, however if you consider the price dropping to $13K a crash then you should have bought it at that price and enter the market once more. If you did they I don't think that he made the wrong decision dumping at $18K and re-buying at $13K because the price is above $16K once again.

Bitcoin Cash without any doubt is technologically better than Bitcoin. But so does many altcoins. But none has been able to beat bitcoin in adoption rate. Bitcoin still has huge demand even after this massive bullish rally. Bitcoin cash was indeed a better coin that bitcoin. But most of the traders or investors here are concerned with ROI and less risk. Bitcoin offers both. Nobody really cares about tech involved. So, for investment sake my vote goes to bitcoin.

Yes, their selling point is the big blocks they offered that can alleviate the current slow transaction high fees on bitcoin network. But that alone is not enough to swayed most investors to shift to them. There's a lot of money already poured into bitcoin market that its really hard to shift your coins because bitcoin is already a established name, if we want to call it. So bitcoin also gets my vote as far as investment (not p2p) is concern.
Bitcoin is better than all the new coming coins and I don’t think so bitcoin cash will become famous like bitcoin because people have bitcoin they don’t need another coin to invest and give it strength and then get profit from it bitcoin is unique and well maintained now and no other crypto innovation will come near to bitcoin or will not give competition to the mighty bitcoin so don’t waste your money on the same name coins,
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 08:57:13 AM
The ratio of bitcoin user is higher than the ratio of bitcoin cash users. So you are right both of them are having different programming and different potentials so for me bitcoin is higher than bitcoin cash and you made good decision to use bitcoin. Lot of people are here who know how fast and profitable the bitcoin is and not the bitcoin cash because people who invest in bitcoin must use bitcoin only not bitcoin cash.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
December 12, 2017, 07:27:12 AM

Who said this? I think you might have misinterpreted the news. ETH and LTC and some other coins that are in race with bitcoin and they have potential to beat bitcoin. But still, if you compare bitcoin with these altcoins they are nothing against bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world and it will not be over-ruled by any bitcoin cash or any other altcoin.

I tend to disagree with your view

Indeed, in terms of price, Bitcoin is the king so far, but if things go massively awry for it on whatever account, it can be easily substituted with, say, Litecoin. In other words, Bitcoin's advantage is neither set in stone nor by any means guaranteed. In fact, it doesn't take a lot to see it hurt. If the same Litecoin goes up and up, and this goes on and on for days and months, people will abandon Bitcoin eventually in favor of the former. It doesn't really matter either if Bitcoin is 50 times more expensive than Litecoin right now since it is profit opportunities and profits earned that actually do matter here
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 12, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: