Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash - page 10. (Read 17219 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2017, 05:20:00 PM
What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

To have an equal value with bitcoin is a dream not so far, considering that bitcoin cash was launched recently and it already had a value of over 1 000$, i have a lot of hope in bitcoin cash.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 11, 2017, 08:15:18 PM
It is very hard to say right now, i see many informations about the future of bitcoin and the bitcoin cash. Mainly I see people saying Bitcoin Cash will begin main currency, and the new "bitcoin". It should happen in may 2018, so it is still some time to that date. Generally th bitcoin cash is more usefull for transactions, fees etc. So the idea is interesting for me. I will observe further.
I think it will not going to replace bitcoins since bitcoins is our main use and pairs with BCC still have no longer available. It might be a FOMO for others to miss this chance but i will dont join BCc it was all hype in price before the fork.
It's a mix of FOMO and heavy market manipulation by a small handful of people.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 08:05:03 PM
Bitcoin is a digital asset and the king of crypto while bitcoin cash is just an alternative coin. but remember that bitcoin has a lot of merchants worldwide and bitcoin is recognize by many.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
November 11, 2017, 08:02:13 PM
It is very hard to say right now, i see many informations about the future of bitcoin and the bitcoin cash. Mainly I see people saying Bitcoin Cash will begin main currency, and the new "bitcoin". It should happen in may 2018, so it is still some time to that date. Generally th bitcoin cash is more usefull for transactions, fees etc. So the idea is interesting for me. I will observe further.
I think it will not going to replace bitcoins since bitcoins is our main use and pairs with BCC still have no longer available. It might be a FOMO for others to miss this chance but i will dont join BCc it was all hype in price before the fork.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 11, 2017, 07:58:55 PM
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

right now miners is jumping to bitcoin cash because it was more profitable to mine than bitcoin however I don't think  that bitcoin cash could have the same price as of bitcoin  just because of that , Bitcoin cash will never overtake bitcoin many attempted to kill it but no alts has succeed.

Bitcoin cash was chose by others because they want faster transaction and lower transaction fee. This is what it make different, what you are saying is true. Bitcoin cash  would never reach bitcoins value. Bitcoin is more stable and been established since years. Bitcoin is not an Alt is more like.clone a bitcoin which attempt to compete with it. But its like any other coin that split who does not succeeded. But in timw we could see BTC grow in other form of use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 07:58:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
November 11, 2017, 07:53:17 PM
agree there was really nothing spectacular about bitcoin cash compared to bitcoins It was just really another altcoin. , I really don't get why people compared bitcoin to bitcoin cash since the whole concept was just a copy of bitcoin much better if you will compare it to ethereum maybe I will change my taught.
First and foremost thing you must understand about bitcoin cash is that it is not an alt coin like the other hundreds of coins in the market,yes it is a clone of bitcoin but the underlying technology is the same but with bigger blocks,those who want faster transactions at low price will use bitcoincash and the purist who think that bitcoin is the coin you want to hold,it is all personal choice and preference,but never compare it to Ethereum. Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 07:35:37 PM

right now miners is jumping to bitcoin cash because it was more profitable to mine than bitcoin however I don't think  that bitcoin cash could have the same price as of bitcoin  just because of that , Bitcoin cash will never overtake bitcoin many attempted to kill it but no alts has succeed.

If most of the miners go over to the Bitcoin side in cash, this can cause very unpleasant consequences. But I hope that in this battle Bitcoin will win the original. I'm sick of these miners games
This is a sad reality when bitcoin miners go to more profitable one confirmation time might take longer than usual and people don't want that so they will begin to search for an alternative , that's why the only choice is to make bitcoin price rise so it could support miners since the difficulty is getting harder and harder.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 07:13:44 PM

If most of the miners go over to the Bitcoin side in cash, this can cause very unpleasant consequences. But I hope that in this battle Bitcoin will win the original. I'm sick of these miners games

Yes, the consequences can be destroyful, we should change it.
Activity: 378
November 11, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

Activity: 281
November 11, 2017, 07:05:31 PM

Activity: 280
November 11, 2017, 06:20:44 PM
Definitely, Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin, nothing more. Everything which is not Bitcoin is an altcoin. Since Bitcoin Cash did not overthrow Bitcoin as the Bitcoin, it is still an altcoin, and believe, it always will.
agree there was really nothing spectacular about bitcoin cash compared to bitcoins It was just really another altcoin. , I really don't get why people compared bitcoin to bitcoin cash since the whole concept was just a copy of bitcoin much better if you will compare it to ethereum maybe I will change my taught.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 11, 2017, 05:46:49 PM
bitcoin cash potential can above BTC
why ?, because bitcoin cash sending fee is low and cheap difference sending fee bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 279
November 11, 2017, 05:16:02 PM
Just so you are aware of who you are placing your confidence in with BCash:
Craig Wright - Fake Satoshi who tried to con everybody.
Roger - Who told you Mt Gox and Bitcoin Unlimited were safe.
Jihan - Mining/chip mafia leader and Antbleed purveyor.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
November 10, 2017, 01:19:13 PM
Definitely, Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin, nothing more. Everything which is not Bitcoin is an altcoin. Since Bitcoin Cash did not overthrow Bitcoin as the Bitcoin, it is still an altcoin, and believe, it always will.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 12:37:35 PM
bitcoin cash is only altcoins like litecoin and can’t have power to be   against bitcoin only check price will know what i talk about
Bitcoin cash is one of the good coin to hold, like eth and BTG, i know bitcoin altcoin has a brighter future like mother coin (bitcoin). Even the start of Bitcoin Cash is not good i believed that the value will increase in the future and we can generate good income from this altcoin.
Activity: 49
November 10, 2017, 12:14:14 PM
In my viewpoint, I feel there are two eventualities. The greatest state of affairs is that equally Bitcoin and Bitcoin Money are unbiased, far better than before, just like Ethereum and Ethereum Traditional, after the break up, each exist and develop nicely. However, the most very likely scenario is that only a single of the two sorts of digital funds develops long phrase soon after split. The explanation is that numerous traders will steadily focus on 1 that is more beneficial, reliable and better. In this situation, Bitcoin will be more beneficial because numerous exchanges have mentioned no to Bitcoin Income
Activity: 34
November 10, 2017, 09:46:26 AM
bitcoin cash is only altcoins like litecoin and can’t have power to be   against bitcoin only check price will know what i talk about
Activity: 132
November 10, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

I don't really think that it would have a chance to overcome bitcoin or to surpass it ,
For me it is just another alt coin for the market.

Bitcoin original will remain above all other coins. I do not even doubt it. Users have long made their choice and are ready to fully trust the bitcoin original. Even though the technical characteristics of Bitcoin Cash better
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
November 10, 2017, 08:25:26 AM

I don't really think that it would have a chance to overcome bitcoin or to surpass it ,
For me it is just another alt coin for the market.
Pages:
Jump to: