Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash - page 7. (Read 17219 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 02:09:28 PM
Not really near, it wants time. Certainly it's a groundbreakingrend among foreign currencies, but not the best at this moment. t
Well i will always choose bitcoin over than bitcoin cash, because bitcoin is really the best coin among the rest and the best cryptocurrency among the rest and no one will beat bitcoin, and holding bitcoin is more good than holding bitcoin cash because holding bitcoin can really make us rich in the future.
Currently, I will choose FIAT and USDT for my funds haha. I do not want to try high risk with any cryptocurrency after the price of Bitcoin reached $18,000. I am waiting the big dump of Bitcoin to buy again, I think it will happen soon.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 02:32:54 AM
I think the crypto market does not need coin anymore because the Altcoin and Bitcoin are growing. But in the future, as Bitcoin grows, people will probably need smaller Bitcoins to spend on their daily lives. So the potential for coin development is huge. However, I feel very few people invest in it, it has not grown as expected. What is the reason for this?
Activity: 392
December 07, 2017, 02:23:38 AM
Not really near, it wants time. Certainly it's a groundbreakingrend among foreign currencies, but not the best at this moment. t
Well i will always choose bitcoin over than bitcoin cash, because bitcoin is really the best coin among the rest and the best cryptocurrency among the rest and no one will beat bitcoin, and holding bitcoin is more good than holding bitcoin cash because holding bitcoin can really make us rich in the future.
Activity: 448
December 06, 2017, 05:56:59 PM
Gold and bitcoin are goodbitcoin is the good investment it is stable.bitcoin gives great profits than gold.we can exchan bitcoin into forex anytime.ge.
I think that the forks of bitcoin are the usual altcoyins that are made to increase the demand for bitcoins, thanks to the fact that they can be obtained free of charge and sold.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 07:25:42 PM
Gold and bitcoin are goodbitcoin is the good investment it is stable.bitcoin gives great profits than gold.we can exchan bitcoin into forex anytime.ge.
Well in my opinion bitcoin is much better than cash because bitcoin is very easy to carry with yourself any place any time and secondly bitcoin also provide a very good source of income to the people and also you can learn also of things bitcoin is also going to reduce unemployment in many countries so bitcoin is now a part of my life that’s why everyone they are going to support bitcoin and that’s why they love to support bitcoin.
You are wrong, I have a lot of friends, but most of my friends are trading Bitcoin and do not know method to make money through Bitcoin without investment as me. They just know trading, investment, gambling ... are the method can make money from this currency. But, no one tells me can get rich through Bitcoin without big loss in the past.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 04, 2017, 12:55:44 AM
Bitcoin Cash has a potential more to grow than bitcoin, faster tx, more room for tx, etc...
Activity: 490
December 03, 2017, 04:11:42 PM
Well in my opinion bitcoin is much better than cash because bitcoin is very easy to carry with yourself any place any time and secondly bitcoin also provide a very good source of income to the people and also you can learn also of things bitcoin is also going to reduce unemployment in many countries so bitcoin is now a part of my life that’s why everyone they are going to support bitcoin and that’s why they love to support bitcoin.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
November 30, 2017, 08:57:44 AM
Indeed, already offered my bitcoin cash quickly as I psly could. However much those ciinese keep trying to pump motor bch, it doesn't matter in my experience. This is all only a large plan to allow them to maintain their valuable ASIC boost miners.bohs
Bitcoin will stay ahead from the new born innovation because bitcoin has created the room to become rich in no time whereas bitcoin cash is new and not more than 100 people know about it and it will take a lot of time to the acceptance of bitcoin cash and that will take a long time because people see their major interest into bitcoin so they will rely on bitcoin more and will not welcome any new cryptocurrency.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 07:04:12 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 01:23:26 PM
If i am going to choose in the sense of being practical then i will choose bitcoin cash because it has a very fast transaction speed and the fee is very low and it is too far from the fee that i am paying in bitcoin so i have bitcoin cash for transferring money and so on and i think that if bitcoin will not go back to normal on its speed and fee then a lot more people will go for bitcoin cash.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
November 28, 2017, 12:08:04 PM
For me, bitcoin is really a electronic tool accustomed to transact online. Speculate the price is fluctuating so many people use bitcoin being an investment.

It is what Satoshi designed bitcoin. To be a P2P electronic system. However, it is not the case today. Because of the high fees and slow confirmation time. This is what Bitcoin Cash proponent pitch though. They claim they have faster confirmation with big blocks. As for bitcoin being investment, its true. Now bitcoin is becoming as a investment and not P2P anymore specially with the price increasing and touching $10000 it will have a hard time being a micro-payment scheme.

But still people have trusted so much in bitcoin that Bitcoin Cash cannot simply overtook the market from us. It has a good price but it will not come close what bitcoin has already reach. Its simply being pump by few individuals and the rest will be victims when they suddenly dump their coins to take profits.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
November 28, 2017, 07:21:38 AM
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin can never ever be replaced by any other currency whether it is digital or fiat. As far as bitcoin cash is concerned, it is just another shitty useless altcoin like eth which is simply trying hard to enjoy the fame of bitcoin just because it has name similar to bitcoin core. Bitcoin cash is not going to surpass bitcoin core in any way no matter how hard it tries for enjoying perks of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
November 27, 2017, 12:02:12 AM
Well, seems to me so far the price of Bitcoin cash is quite active in the market, there is up and downs, though right now it will start to decrease, cause in my opinion, it is still under the influence of bitcoin. So to be able to compete with big brother it would take a really long time and quite a lot work and money investment.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 26, 2017, 11:45:08 PM
Obviously, after SeGwit, I had expected that the price of Bitcoin Cash would increase, but it has gained much value today, I guess the same success will not show Bitcoin Gold. Bitcoin will now have to compete within itself.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
November 26, 2017, 07:06:09 PM
Recently bitcoincash price is strictly higher than before. The value become increase. I have heard something about big company only accept payment in bitcoincash from their miner.
I think spike price will be longer and nearly to bitcoin price.
I am not sure that the news you are referring too is true,bitcoin cash has bigger blocks and it could accommodate more users than bitcoin and the transaction charges are really low and without segwit and it is an interesting fork and the Asian markets are pumping the coin and we might see a good valuation in the future but right now bitcoin is still the king of crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
November 26, 2017, 07:38:56 AM
Recently bitcoincash price is strictly higher than before. The value become increase. I have heard something about big company only accept payment in bitcoincash from their miner.
I think spike price will be longer and nearly to bitcoin price.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 26, 2017, 06:35:16 AM
What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

Bitcoin cash should have the same value as bitcoin, otherwise they will be two different things. I'm also against bitcoin having physical form, because it's being only accessible through the use of internet is what sets it apart from cash. Besides a system like this is good for innovation rather than implementing to bitcoin the current system that we have now.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
November 26, 2017, 05:15:52 AM
This is a Bitcoin forum and we should only be talking about Bitcoin here. If you want to talk about Bitcoin Cash, proceed on toward Reddit or somewhere where the discussion is not only meant to be about Bitcoin, hence the name "Bitcoin Discussion". Or you could have posted this in Altcoins.

*My bad, this is Economics section... but still my point stands though.

We are talking about Bitcoin here

Just read carefully the thread title, it is about Bitcoin versus Bitcoin Cash, right? So should we, according to your logic, talk only about Bitcoin taken out of the context where it belongs to or exists in, or what? Anyway, if Bitcoin Cash eventually takes over the original Bitcoin, would you not call the winner the Bitcoin? I don't believe in that either, but if it should happen for real, Bitcoin Cash can be called Bitcoin then since, technically, it is a Bitcoin, sort of
Activity: 518
Presale is live!
November 24, 2017, 06:33:50 PM
This is a Bitcoin forum and we should only be talking about Bitcoin here. If you want to talk about Bitcoin Cash, proceed on toward Reddit or somewhere where the discussion is not only meant to be about Bitcoin, hence the name "Bitcoin Discussion". Or you could have posted this in Altcoins.

*My bad, this is Economics section... but still my point stands though.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 24, 2017, 12:40:23 PM
They are the people want to make Bitcoin network get more problems.
What is their purpose? Do they want we transfer to using Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin?
However, instead of using Bitcoin Cash for my transaction, I using other altcoins are better than Bitcoin Cash, hehe.
They want to take over control of Bitcoin. Read up on Bitmain (Jihan Wu's company) and ASIC Boost. It's all about centralizing Bitcoin so Jihan and Roger can have more control and thus make more money. That's why they are attacking Bitcoin Core and trying to take over with BCash (which they are failing to do).

Yeah i think so as well. Its all about control and for a little while, they seem to be working as btc plunged to below 6k while bch reached ath during that time. And roger ver is still releasing statements about how btc is inferior featurewise to bch. I don't think going to work anymore though because as with every challenge that btc before, it died after a few days and btc recovered to another ath
Bitcoin would've plunged after the SegWit2x fork anyways. Everybody expected it. BCash just timed their attack to coincide with the dip so they could act as if the market supported BCash instead of Bitcoin now, which was never the case.
As bitcoin price is pumping it attracts more and more believers that make it denominates other cryptocoins even bitcoincash which is a result of cloning in past forking, BCC being the next BTC is not that impossible but can't see it happen in near future maybe a couple of decades later.
BCash will never be Bitcoin, period.
Pages:
Jump to: